over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 eod dosing

richie34

Registered
Does anyone run Mk EOD ? Thinking it would be healthier ad apposed to running it every day. Thanks in advance any replys.

Does anyone run Mk EOD ? Thinking it would be healthier ad apposed to running it every day. Thanks in advance any replys.

Being that it has a half life of 24hrs and the IGF level is said to drop off quick I'd suggest running it at a lower dose daily. I personally find that anything over 12.5-15mg a day just adds a ton more water.

Thanks Gunsmith, yep im sticking at 10mg/day but wondered if EOD be better as maybe would give body chance to rest.sorry as you can tell Im a bit new to sarms and PEPs. What do you think is longest someone should run the Mk? I keep reading conflicting opinions and now have probably over thought it lol.thanks again for reply

With MK-677 causing fasting glucose levels to rise I was considering doing it EOD to get some benefits from it while mitigating some of the negative aspects of it.

Yes I had thought that also Buck I need to to do some more reading as have for some years now had some issues with my blood glucose.have to eat every 2 or 3 hours or get quite heavy symptoms.

I’ve used MK extensively and never seen a rise in glucose. I think it’s overstated

Take it everyday. If you are worried about BG, than take 10-12.5mg and you will be just fine.

Yep I'm going to stay on 10mg/day as you say aphextwin.what'd everyone's thoughts on running it long term ( forever basicly) maybe OK doing it 7 ot 8 months of the year like tregar ? I'm not keen on multiple daily injects , or at least not more than 2 anyway so Mk seemed perfect until I started reading so many mixed opinions! Have to say though that I do feel good on 10mg at moment

I ran it for a year straight and felt great. I’m off right now but I’m waiting to get more. I’ve never had any negative sides. If you eat healthy, train, perform cardio, etc. you will be fine.

I could careless if others use it or not bc I know what it’s done for me. My sleep has been incredible. I don’t notice any significant increase in strength but I def notice that I’m not as sore after hard week training in the gym. Finally, I’m only running 140 mg TRT and notice how full my muscles look.

I’m not telling how long to run it, but if you can afford it, run it for a min of 16 weeks, and let us know how you feel and look. Best of luck.

Thanks for that.I will do 16 weeks then at 10mg, how long do you reccomend taking off after the 16 weeks aphextwin? Sorry loads of questions,was thinking prob 4 -8 weeks.thanks again.richie ) also.Mk may help me with my BG going too low sometimes but as I say so many conflicting opinions etc.prob people taking too much especially if they're quite young still maybe and or poor diet.I have to eat clean due to my crohns disease and am 48 so prob why I feel its helping.

I would take a month or two off from using MK. I’m curious, how’s the Crohn’s disease on MK?

I wasnt flaring when I started the Mk so Stoll don't know if it could stop a flare but I def feel healthier in general , only thing is I've been on bpc for last few weeks also so not sure what's doing what although I can feel the Mk is helping as even though not in flare up my time between flares is often Grey area rather than black and white if that makes sense lol. Yep I'm better than usual for sure.excited to see what it can do for digestion over longer period like you re commended aphextwin ) wish bpc was cheaper and would then run it maybe on n off for maybe 8 or 9 months

I was thinking about running this with my next cycle. Are there any real benefits besides the increase in appetite? I can use eq for all that.

Is it as effective as gh?
In terms of muscle fullness, it’s as effective to a point. But that’s probably about it. And it leads to more subq water retention too. It’s completely inferior in terms of fat loss.

It might be better at helping sleep but can also lead to excessive lethargy. Depends on how someone responds.

Mk has its place but if funds aren’t a limitation then I’d really suggest going for GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131