over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 eod.

aussiebulldog

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was listening to Dr Scott Stevenson talk about how our body down regulate MK even after seven days , started to to take it eod, considering even taking it week on week off as suggested as well.
does anyone else try doing so ?
(currently on 12.5 mg oed... seems to work for me , yet to do a blood test)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the study on dogs show that MK677 EOD was ineffective?

I've seen many study's showing that it was effective for up to a year straight. Did dr. Stevenson say this on a pod cast? And if so can you direct me to it?

Here's one done over a year. I saw another over a year or two where gh levels decrease quickly (doesn't make sense to me) but igf levels stayed elevated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

Edit-
**broken link removed**
IGF-I and GH concentrations were significantly increased after 2 weeks treatment with oral MK-677 in healthy older subjects (35). Moreover, IGF-I concentrations increased further between 2–4 weeks of treatment, indicating that the full effect of MK-677 on IGF-I concentrations took longer than 2 weeks to develop, and that significant stimulation of the GH/IGF-I axis was sustained for at least a month. In addition, IGF-I concentrations increased slightly more after daily morning than evening administration of MK-677 in that study

That at least shows gh doesn't decrease after a month

Last edited:
I'm sure Dr. Stevenson will be lurking soon and drop his knowledge. I know some will do MK EOD when using GH. Gh one day, MK the next.

I was planning on taking 12.5mg MK-677 every night, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but this is day #12 and the results are so good i don’t want to stop. I’m very full while on less than 3,000 calories which is very low for me. I was flat as a pancake for months until i added 50mg anadrol and 12.5mg MK-677. Strength is up and joints feel better. No bloat at all on this diet. My sleep has been bad but it’s never good. Haha 😆 i think short cycles would be best to avoid insulin resistance and having fasted glucose elevated too long. I’ll most likely stop use when i no longer feel the incredible nitrogen retention. If I’m smart I’ll cut it off after a month for awhile.

I listened to that one as well 2 days ago and it´s still stuck in my mind.

But what he did say was the GH release stopped after 1 week, but that was also the first time they did test for it, so in theory it could have stopped after 1-2 days.
The IGF-1 levels where still elevated though, so I´m not sure what to make out of it.

I was planning on taking 12.5mg MK-677 every night, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but this is day #12 and the results are so good i don’t want to stop. I’m very full while on less than 3,000 calories which is very low for me. I was flat as a pancake for months until i added 50mg anadrol and 12.5mg MK-677. Strength is up and joints feel better. No bloat at all on this diet. My sleep has been bad but it’s never good. Haha 😆 i think short cycles would be best to avoid insulin resistance and having fasted glucose elevated too long. I’ll most likely stop use when i no longer feel the incredible nitrogen retention. If I’m smart I’ll cut it off after a month for awhile.
Maybe 1 month mk677 then rotate with cjc dac/ghrp
I like to take them all together though....lol

I just watched and he is referring to some study that he saw. He said that the g.h. decreases(in a week or less) , but it already sent the igf-1 through the roof, which will be maintained longerm because 1gf-1 stays elevated for awhile. Now the study I posted shows that it takes a full month for igf-1 to peak. Wish he would come on here and clarify but he does state all the "unanswered" questions so I think he is confused as well.

It's downregulated after the first dose. The studies have always shown this. We desensitize to all gh secretagogues to some degree after the first dose. The studies showed the first doses to have highest gh output, however with prolonged use gh output dropped but igf levels rose. Hexarelin after 16 weeks released approximately half the gh output it did on day one. It's just the nature of the beast, why even worry about it? Take it everyday, it's not like it stops working, you guys are over thinking desensitization and half lives in my opinion. Other then trying to save money or lessen sides, there is nothing beneficial about EOD over ED. ED is more effective hands down, anyone who has tried both can tell you this. Just like guys were trying to say gh was more effective EOD or 3x a week. Bullshit, GH is best used 3x a day not 3x a week lol. Take it everyday if you want to maximize results in my opinion.

I just watched and he is referring to some study that he saw. He said that the g.h. decreases(in a week or less) , but it already sent the igf-1 through the roof, which will be maintained longerm because 1gf-1 stays elevated for awhile. Now the study I posted shows that it takes a full month for igf-1 to peak. Wish he would come on here and clarify but he does state all the "unanswered" questions so I think he is confused as well.

Actually, studies show that IGF-1 levels continued to RISE for an entire year. Now, they were about 80% of the way they after 1 month, but they did go up another 15-20% over the following 11 months.

I know many people who have used it for a year or longer and still love it, which isn't surprising because IGF-1 levels are as high as ever at that point. I've been on about 1.5 years (aside from taking off a few weeks) and I have no plans of discontinuing.

This subject requires more research, as MK's effects on GH and IGF-1 levels are two different things. Since IGF-1 and GH are substantially different hormones with different effects in the body, understanding how the compound works on these hormones over the short and long-term would help us better understand how to implement it for the achievement of various goals.

The pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic discrepancy between exo. GH and MK-677 is likely why users have noticed that MK and GH do not provide identical cosmetic effects (particularly when it comes to fat loss), despite both compounds working primarily through the same two hormones (GH and IGF-1).

I've always believed that a comparable dose of exo. GH is superior for fat loss, but I've also found that 25 mg of MK-677 (used daily) is significantly more effective (in my experience and those of many others I know, some of whom are posting in this thread) for adding size and enhancing growth than low-moderate doses of exo. GH (2-4 iu/day).

I grow very little, if at all, from 3.3 iu of GH/day. On the other hand, 25 mg of MK produces near immediate and profound gains in bodyweight, muscle fullness, and strength, while also indirectly enhancing growth through increased appetite and improved sleep quality.

Of course, high dose GH use still reigns supreme from a growth standpoint, but for many there is not a single other non-steroidal drug that is as cost-effective as MK-677, from a growth and recovery standpoint. For very little money someone can purchase a 30-60 day cycle of MK-677 and experience very noticeable changes in their physique within a short period of time.

In my opinion, MK is a near perfect, low-cost compliment to a growth cycle, particularly for those individuals who struggle to eat all the clean food they need to make maximum muscle gains while minimizing bodyfat build-up. It just makes it so much easier to do one's job at the dinner table, day in and day out.

In fact, I have often stated that I believe ghrelin mimetics (in general) to be one of the most valuable recent additions to the PED marketplace, as no other class of compound is capable of stimulating the appetite as profoundly as the ghrelin mimetics without causing any serious side effects (even when used chronically over an extended period of time). In addition to appetite stimulation, ghrelin mimetics also contribute to a bodybuilder's primary goals by providing direct growth benefits (IGF-1 elevation, etc).

Remember when bodybuilders used to use insulin with every meal just so they could eat more food (some still do)? Well, that approach leads to all sorts of potential health problems...and ultimately leads to the deterioration of one's physique. This deterioration first begins with one's appearance (the bodybuilder's overall shape, lines, muscular detail begins to take a turn for the worse), followed by a gradual loss of muscle mass. This is caused by several factors, the most damaging of which is severe insulin resistance. When severe insulin resistance is allowed to persist over the long-term it prevents nutrients from entering muscle cells via Glut-4 down-regulation. This muscle loss initially starts in the limbs (as it typical of diabetics) and gradually extends inward, affecting the muscles of the torso.

Other factors, such as systemic inflammation (which is also caused by chronically elevated BG and insulin levels; a hallmark of insulin resistance), promotes promotes muscle atrophy via decreased muscle protein synthesis and increased ubiquitin-proteasome, lysosomal-proteasome and caspase 3-mediated protein degradation. The evidence also suggests that the inflammation-sensitive Nuclear Factor KB and Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 pathways may play a role in muscle atrophy in those afflicted with insulin resistance.

It has always been my contention that ghrelin mimetics (such as MK-677) are equally effective in stimulating the appetite, but without causing any of the negative effects typically associated with insulin abuse. For many, it has become a staple in their program and will continue to be for as long as it remains available.

Last edited:
Actually, studies show that IGF-1 levels continued to RISE for an entire year. Now, they were about 80% of the way they after 1 month, but they did go up another 15-20% over the following 11 months.

I know many people who have used it for a year or longer and still love it, which isn't surprising because IGF-1 levels are as high as ever at that point. I've been on about 1.5 years (aside from taking off a few weeks) and I have no plans of discontinuing.

This subject requires more research, as MK's effects on GH and IGF-1 levels are two different things. Since IGF-1 and GH are substantially different hormones with different effects in the body, understanding how the compound works on these hormones over the short and long-term would help us better understand how to implement it for the achievement of various goals.

The pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic discrepancy between exo. GH and MK-677 is likely why users have noticed that MK and GH do not provide identical cosmetic effects (particularly when it comes to fat loss), despite both compounds working primarily through the same two hormones (GH and IGF-1).

I've always believed that a comparable dose of exo. GH is superior for fat loss, but I've also found that 25 mg of MK-677 (used daily) is significantly more effective (in my experience and those of many others I know, some of whom are posting in this thread) for adding size and enhancing growth than low-moderate doses of exo. GH (2-4 iu/day).

I grow very little, if at all, from 3.3 iu of GH/day. On the other hand, 25 mg of MK produces near immediate and profound gains in bodyweight, muscle fullness, and strength, while also indirectly enhancing growth through increased appetite and improved sleep quality.

Of course, high dose GH use still reigns supreme from a growth standpoint, but for many there is not a single other non-steroidal drug that is as cost-effective as MK-677, from a growth and recovery standpoint. For very little money someone can purchase a 30-60 day cycle of MK-677 and experience very noticeable changes in their physique within a short period of time.

In my opinion, MK is a near perfect, low-cost compliment to a growth cycle, particularly for those individuals who struggle to eat all the clean food they need to make maximum muscle gains while minimizing bodyfat build-up. It just makes it so much easier to do one's job at the dinner table, day in and day out.

In fact, I have often stated that I believe ghrelin mimetics (in general) to be one of the most valuable recent additions to the PED marketplace, as no other class of compound is capable of stimulating the appetite as profoundly as the ghrelin mimetics without causing any serious side effects (even when used chronically over an extended period of time). In addition to appetite stimulation, ghrelin mimetics also contribute to a bodybuilder's primary goals by providing direct growth benefits (IGF-1 elevation, etc).

Remember when bodybuilders used to use insulin with every meal just so they could eat more food (some still do)? Well, that approach leads to all sorts of potential health problems...and ultimately leads to the deterioration of one's physique. This deterioration first begins with one's appearance (the bodybuilder's overall shape, lines, muscular detail begins to take a turn for the worse), followed by a gradual loss of muscle mass. This is caused by several factors, the most damaging of which is severe insulin resistance. When severe insulin resistance is allowed to persist over the long-term it prevents nutrients from entering muscle cells via Glut-4 down-regulation. This muscle loss initially starts in the limbs (as it typical of diabetics) and gradually extends inward, affecting the muscles of the torso.

Other factors, such as systemic inflammation (which is also caused by chronically elevated BG and insulin levels; a hallmark of insulin resistance), promotes promotes muscle atrophy via decreased muscle protein synthesis and increased ubiquitin-proteasome, lysosomal-proteasome and caspase 3-mediated protein degradation. The evidence also suggests that the inflammation-sensitive Nuclear Factor KB and Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 pathways may play a role in muscle atrophy in those afflicted with insulin resistance.

It has always been my contention that ghrelin mimetics (such as MK-677) are equally effective in stimulating the appetite, but without causing any of the negative effects typically associated with insulin abuse. For many, it has become a staple in their program and will continue to be for as long as it remains available.

Mike I agree, I've been saying this for 2 years now, MK677 is more effective then GH. I honestly don't see much from GH till I go to 6iu plus, and at that dose it becomes a bit costly. With MK677, the effects are "hard and fast". And most of the time I only take 10mg cuz sides hit me soo hard. GH makes me lethargic too but the effects are not as good. Plus I don't notice much from GH till about a couple of months in which I always feel like I'm wasting my time and money to be quite honest. I'm not a competitor, nor trying to be the biggest I can be so a little MK677 for me blows HGH away from a results and cost perspective.

And MK677 just has to be taken once daily, doesn't matter when. It's all about preference, saying one way is more superior to another is silly in my opinion.

How concerned should one be about insulin sensitivity degradation when using mk 677? Seems to be the only potential downside. Well, that and the bloat.

People mistakes MK's GH output with its IGF output, yes GH output goes down with time and after 20ish mg's theres major diminishing returns BUT that effect isnt true with IGF the more and longer you run it the higher IGF goes!

How concerned should one be about insulin sensitivity degradation when using mk 677? Seems to be the only potential downside. Well, that and the bloat.

Meh; a GDA, cardio, and carb cycling should be more than enough for that

12.5 ED is the best option i think, +20-25mg i'm hungry all night.

Mike I agree, I've been saying this for 2 years now, MK677 is more effective then GH. I honestly don't see much from GH till I go to 6iu plus, and at that dose it becomes a bit costly. With MK677, the effects are "hard and fast". And most of the time I only take 10mg cuz sides hit me soo hard. GH makes me lethargic too but the effects are not as good. Plus I don't notice much from GH till about a couple of months in which I always feel like I'm wasting my time and money to be quite honest. I'm not a competitor, nor trying to be the biggest I can be so a little MK677 for me blows HGH away from a results and cost perspective.

And MK677 just has to be taken once daily, doesn't matter when. It's all about preference, saying one way is more superior to another is silly in my opinion.
You still always see that debate that it has to be taken on an empty stomach or 30 minutes or so before any carbs are ingested otherwise it "blunts" the gh release. Is this just a bunch of BS or is there any real merit to it?

12.5 ED is the best option i think, +20-25mg i'm hungry all night.

I cant go past 12.5mg daily. I cant stop eating everything in sight and I'm always really tired the next day. I feel great on 12.5mg and while im still hungry just not quite as severe as higher dosages

Very hard to find a good Mk677 supp these days, even with properly dosed research soln there are issues with concentration...always seemed to blow me away with sides when I got to the bottom of the bottle - LOL

Ordered some of Mike's Soma - so will try it EOD at bedtime on training days cause of the Melatonin in it. Was really able to limit sides taking it prework out as a pure liquid when I had superiors stuff.

Tried buying powder and making my own but never seemed to be able to duplicate the other liquids I purchased so there must have been some degradation to the powder I was shipped ( small amounts cause it was expensive.) Dissolved in ethanol, would get some results but they died off quickly.

I tried higher dosed MK back in the day 50 mg and 75 mg EOD and the results weren't comparable to the sides.

I will continue to take it EOD, and resume at bedtime - looking forward to the deep sleep.

I have a fitbit iconic and it maps out sleep stages and tracks sleep. I know it's not 100% accurate but it does show deep sleep REM and light sleep so it will be interesting to see if the nights on Mk show any noticeable difference in the app.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws