over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 eod.

You still always see that debate that it has to be taken on an empty stomach or 30 minutes or so before any carbs are ingested otherwise it "blunts" the gh release. Is this just a bunch of BS or is there any real merit to it?
Bunch of BS, so called "guru's" making shit up. They mention no such thing in the studies I've read nor have I ever felt any difference and I've tried it every way possible now, been using it since 2014.

Bunch of BS, so called "guru's" making shit up. They mention no such thing in the studies I've read nor have I ever felt any difference and I've tried it every way possible now, been using it since 2014.
That's good to know. Some nights, if I couldn't take it at least 30 minutes prior to my last meal (from being out, or away from home) I would just not take it. Now I know better. Always learning :)

It's downregulated after the first dose. The studies have always shown this. We desensitize to all gh secretagogues to some degree after the first dose. The studies showed the first doses to have highest gh output, however with prolonged use gh output dropped but igf levels rose. Hexarelin after 16 weeks released approximately half the gh output it did on day one. It's just the nature of the beast, why even worry about it? Take it everyday, it's not like it stops working, you guys are over thinking desensitization and half lives in my opinion. Other then trying to save money or lessen sides, there is nothing beneficial about EOD over ED. ED is more effective hands down, anyone who has tried both can tell you this. Just like guys were trying to say gh was more effective EOD or 3x a week. Bullshit, GH is best used 3x a day not 3x a week lol. Take it everyday if you want to maximize results in my opinion.

In Scotts podcasts he said gh was back at baseline within a week. This is what got me wondering as I know the studys I have read shown a decrease in gh over time with a rise in igf1. Scott is reffering to an actual study but never specified which one.

Edit-
I lost my cheap peptide source so I can't stack 6 things together anymore lol. I'll have to do 1 month mk/1 Month dac/ghrp/1 month cjc no dac/ghrp.

Last edited:
People mistakes MK's GH output with its IGF output, yes GH output goes down with time and after 20ish mg's theres major diminishing returns BUT that effect isnt true with IGF the more and longer you run it the higher IGF goes!

Meh; a GDA, cardio, and carb cycling should be more than enough for that

Exactly. Some cardio....lower carbs on non-training days.....and I'm not even using a GDA.

I've been on this stuff it seems like forever. Started with 25mg for about 6 months....but couldn't reign in my appetite. Been at 12.5mg ever since.

Last 3 labs I've had.....A1C always in the 4's. Fasting BG always good.

And that is something I take seriously as both my parents are Type 2 diabetics from a much too early age!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

25 mg MK-677 daily is not too expensive, and seems pretty effective.

If somebody is already using MK-677, and wants to take another GH secretagogue to increase GH output... what would be the next drugs to add in order of effectiveness?

25 mg MK-677 daily is not too expensive, and seems pretty effective.

If somebody is already using MK-677, and wants to take another GH secretagogue to increase GH output... what would be the next drugs to add in order of effectiveness?

Cjc dac, it's amazing

Very hard to find a good Mk677 supp these days, even with properly dosed research soln there are issues with concentration...always seemed to blow me away with sides when I got to the bottom of the bottle - LOL

Ordered some of Mike's Soma - so will try it EOD at bedtime on training days cause of the Melatonin in it. Was really able to limit sides taking it prework out as a pure liquid when I had superiors stuff.

Tried buying powder and making my own but never seemed to be able to duplicate the other liquids I purchased so there must have been some degradation to the powder I was shipped ( small amounts cause it was expensive.) Dissolved in ethanol, would get some results but they died off quickly.

I tried higher dosed MK back in the day 50 mg and 75 mg EOD and the results weren't comparable to the sides.

I will continue to take it EOD, and resume at bedtime - looking forward to the deep sleep.

I have a fitbit iconic and it maps out sleep stages and tracks sleep. I know it's not 100% accurate but it does show deep sleep REM and light sleep so it will be interesting to see if the nights on Mk show any noticeable difference in the app.

what is your reasoning for using it EOD?

what is your reasoning for using it EOD?

Same reason for GH I always took GH EOD training days only same with insulin and orals if I did them. People will argue ..but always felt the uptake was better and sides reduced when centering the doses around powo/prewo

Same reason for GH I always took GH EOD training days only same with insulin and orals if I did them. People will argue ..but always felt the uptake was better and sides reduced when centering the doses around powo/prewo

me too .
thank you. Btw still following the half a glass of red wine a day you suggested me on Intense muscle. :)

I agree with Mike and Rambo. There are many ways to take something and we all do things for a reason. But in regards of effectiveness MK-677 is best dosed daily. Obviously if we are talking different doses that may not be the case for some.

The only reason I don't use MK daily is I can't function on it which annoys me. I can't on hgh either so I barely ever use that. I can do 10mg MK about 4 days per week. If I do 3 days in a row the fatigue just builds up. If I didn't get fatigue I would be dosing it at 25-30mg daily right now. It's probably the most effective non aas bulking aid and is better than a lot of aas for adding size as well. It's the perfect compliment to a bulking aas cycle due to the fullness, recovery, strength, water retention and appetite etc.

Last edited:
The size and strength on MK came pretty fast for me but the lethargy is just too much for me

Even 12.5 every night before bed I was still a walking zombie

After coming totally off MK I was like a new person with so much energy and stamina.

I totally plan on doing it again just not anytime soon as I can't afford to feel like I have freakin narcolepsy all the time

I agree it helps reduce sides but I don't believe it is more effective. Still effective for 100% sure but not more effective then more frequent dosing.

The size and strength on MK came pretty fast for me but the lethargy is just too much for me

Even 12.5 every night before bed I was still a walking zombie

After coming totally off MK I was like a new person with so much energy and stamina.

I totally plan on doing it again just not anytime soon as I can't afford to feel like I have freakin narcolepsy all the time

Try building up from small doses, start at 5mg and increase by 2.5mg every week or two depending on sides or not. I found this effective at easing into it and reducing sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131