over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677, not what we expected

maza

Newbies
Hey everyone.

My mate ran a stand alone mk677 cycle, week 5 now, 25mg day,stuff is 100% legit mk677 from a pharmacy in australia.

Bloods looks good with increases in igf and Gh, and surprisingly a minor drop in free test. Hunger gains evident and been tolerated well.

Yes ive read alot online and on youtube with all the claims of water retention, all this weight gain, lethargy etc, but my mate mate is only up 2kg in 5 weeks. Feels more pumped in the gym but thats pretty much it. My mate also does sprint/runs and times himself and mk677 did nothing for sport performace or run times.

Yes you might say 2kg is pretty good, but real world experiences to me not sure what all the hype is regarding it.

No improvement in improving skin, we where hoping to my mates acne would clear up, i personally think it got worse with the Mk, probably guessing becasue of the increase in IGF.

Not saying dont go out and use it, im just giving my honest opinion of the product, and yes probably good to use with test or test boosters because of the possible drop in test levels with mk

cheers everyone.

chime in if you want

It never turned out to be what it was touted to be. It was just the new hot thing at the time for people afraid of needles or fooling themselves into believing they are still "natural".

the hyped was blaaah.

Yes bloods and all that show an increase in IGF and all that, but the difference in exo GH and your own just isnt the same thing.
Has your buddy checked out your fasting BG by any chance?

the hyped was blaaah.

Yes bloods and all that show an increase in IGF and all that, but the difference in exo GH and your own just isnt the same thing.
Has your buddy checked out your fasting BG by any chance?
yeah it was just a test run and experimentation.

we didnt check BSL

It's an amazing drug. It does have sports application most definitely.

I suppose not everyone gains as much weight with it. My experience is about 2kg from the first single pill!

It sounds like he had half decent results from it. You haven't posted any info on his diet. Did your mate just add it in and that was it or did he improve his diet and purposely eat more calories when using? Why did you think it would improve his acne? 2kg in 5 weeks and improved pumps in the gym and by the sounds of things he didn't change anything else isn't too bad. What did your mate expect from it? Now what if he done 300mg test and 25mg mk-677 per day... nice little cycle imo.

MK-677 is a weird one. It 100% deserved it's hype because it can be an extremely effective peptide. I have seen it put more weight on someone than dbol... that isn't necessarily a good thing. I have put on over 10 pounds of water in 1 week on MK-677 and it's definitely not a good thing. Well it is in part because I looked crazy full but I also put it on around my waist so it makes it look even wider. This is why the dose is very important and gradually moving up is much better than just starting on 25mg per day like many do.

For someone trying to get huge you have something that increases your appetite and increases weight so it's not ineffective. The problem is it can come with a number of side effects. It can increase your resting heart rate, blood pressure and lower your insulin sensitivity... and fast. On top of that it can make you extremely lethargic. I hadn't taken it in ages and I had 10mg and afterwards the most amazing sleep but the next day I had completely forgotten I took it and couldn't work out why I was falling asleep and could barely function. I am very sensitive to it's effects but I occasionally use it for a boost. So it can be an effective aid but it can definitely go against some people so it needs to be run in the right environment and it can still be massively effective.

Has anyone else tried it alongside CJC? Nobody runs ghrp6 without a CJC type peptide, why would anyone run MK677 without one either? Maybe you didn't get much out of it because you weren't running an accompanying GHRH.

I'm pretty convinced MK677 is better than gh at low doses of GH, but ugls are terrified of this fact since generic gh is one of their highest margin products and started a propaganda campaign to discourage the low dose GH users who would be getting more out of mk677/peptides at a much lower price than they'd get out of gh. That being said, if you go up to 5-6iu/day or more of gh, gh>>>mk677, but for the more casual 2-4 iu user I think mk677 is superior.

The hype dissipated like 5 years ago didn’t it…?

Run gh if you want to increase gh.
This. I know guys that swear by it, they domt look like they lift. The placebo affect is real and there will be a new wonder peptide/supplemet/whatever they call them coming out soon for the masses to buy up.

I took 3.75 IUs per day of GH. No way in Hell was MK677 superior. Not even close. Not to mention the horrible side effects off MK677. Higher BP, tired all the time, increased heart rate. Nah, give me legit GH every time. You saw my pictures on it over summer. MK677 is garbage is far as I am concerned.

Its not going to clear up acne. Its a good appetite stimulator.
Lethargy for me makes it unusable.

Its not supposed to help w/ sprints. Seems like the guy had some unrealistic expectations for it.

Has anyone else tried it alongside CJC? Nobody runs ghrp6 without a CJC type peptide, why would anyone run MK677 without one either? Maybe you didn't get much out of it because you weren't running an accompanying GHRH.

I'm pretty convinced MK677 is better than gh at low doses of GH, but ugls are terrified of this fact since generic gh is one of their highest margin products and started a propaganda campaign to discourage the low dose GH users who would be getting more out of mk677/peptides at a much lower price than they'd get out of gh. That being said, if you go up to 5-6iu/day or more of gh, gh>>>mk677, but for the more casual 2-4 iu user I think mk677 is superior.
I tried MK+CJC no dac. Didn't stick long enough to test bloods as I got extremely lethargic. Way worse than on just MK itself. If I stood still for more than 20 seconds at work I'd fall asleep standing there. Wasn't manageable.

For your second part I disagree. The result might be equal or close but for most MK will have way more sides. Especially with bloodglucose.

Your mate didn't get it from any pharmacy.
It's not a prescription or OTC pharmaceutical drug in any country of the world.

I took 3.75 IUs per day of GH. No way in Hell was MK677 superior. Not even close. Not to mention the horrible side effects off MK677. Higher BP, tired all the time, increased heart rate. Nah, give me legit GH every time. You saw my pictures on it over summer. MK677 is garbage is far as I am concerned.
THIS 💯^^^^

Your mate didn't get it from any pharmacy.
It's not a prescription or OTC pharmaceutical drug in any country of the world.

Exactly! I was going to say the same thing. Doesn't exist in a pharmacy as far as I know.

Exactly! I was going to say the same thing. Doesn't exist in a pharmacy as far as I know.
...unless the "pharmacy" under discussion has a name such as buyresearchchemscheap.biz

Reactions: Bio
💯 disagree. not even close to garbage. not comparing, but the side effects you describe, I never had one of them. the person that gets gyno from low dose test says exactly what you say too. No disrespect to you or anyone else, but your blanket statement is completely false. true for you? true for me? true for everyone?

I know many compounding pharmacies are filling "scripts" for this from TRT/HRT clinics. No clue how they seem to get away with this but not my monkeys not my circus.

Regarding the OP the main issue I see is COMPLETELY unrealistic expectations of what ANYTHING is going to accomplish in FIVE measly weeks. I don't know about God, but patience sure seems to have died on planet earth these days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws