over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 question

intensed

Registered
So I started mk677 early November, 12.5mg each day. I slowly ramped up to 25 mg by end of November. The benefits have been huge I have lost 20lbs, my skin feels amazing. Sleep was a struggle for weeks on end terrible night time loss of feeling in the hands, right down to the elbow, had to hang each arm off the bed awhile to get back to sleep. I used generic hgh around 6ius this feeling was kicking the generics butt. So around a week ago I was not getting the numbness at night. My supply was running short so I lowered my dose back to 12.5. To my surprise I feel like I releasing more hgh and more frequent pulses. I can't even sleep in the morning the numbness is so bad my hands are swollen. Makes no sense, it was not my intention to lower the dose but due finances I had to. Why on earth would lowering my dose cause such a boost. My only conclusion is concentrated dose towards the end of the bottle. I'm pretty ocd so I always shake the bottle before each use. Please can anyone offer a possible reason why?

this thread makes me want to try MK that’s for damn sure.
may have to hit up MA :lightbulb:

Not sure

I'm sure other sponsors have great product, but I have been using chemyo a great sponsor also.

You won't find a better product or price for MK research anywhere else, brother.
Do you have any feedback on people taking 3 pills? 37.5mg somatazine? If I try this, should I still dose it all pre bed or would it be better to take one pill in after waking or in mid afternoon?

I thoroughly enjoy 25mg prior to bed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So I started mk677 early November, 12.5mg each day. I slowly ramped up to 25 mg by end of November. The benefits have been huge I have lost 20lbs, my skin feels amazing. Sleep was a struggle for weeks on end terrible night time loss of feeling in the hands, right down to the elbow, had to hang each arm off the bed awhile to get back to sleep. I used generic hgh around 6ius this feeling was kicking the generics butt. So around a week ago I was not getting the numbness at night. My supply was running short so I lowered my dose back to 12.5. To my surprise I feel like I releasing more hgh and more frequent pulses. I can't even sleep in the morning the numbness is so bad my hands are swollen. Makes no sense, it was not my intention to lower the dose but due finances I had to. Why on earth would lowering my dose cause such a boost. My only conclusion is concentrated dose towards the end of the bottle. I'm pretty ocd so I always shake the bottle before each use. Please can anyone offer a possible reason why?

You lost weight on the scale while still on MK?

Yes

Most of the fat loss in the stomach. I do get hungry, but that subsides mostly after a few months. I do get super hungry on occasion. First 6 weeks I gained weight all water. The water slowly dropped off for the most part. Lethargy happened for the first 8 weeks or so, still happens but not as often, I will get a case of the yawns. I have not been training over the last 3 months due to severe tennis elbow. Elbow if feeling 75 percent better, seem to be holding on to some gains better. Going to go another month or so. I believe mk677 is a life decision and I'm dedicated taking this for many years. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled and I will share with him what I'm taking so I can be monitored if something does come up. I have been steroid free for almost 4 years, I still have to address my low t never returned to normal. I have used tons of shit in my past but with mk677 I like what I'm feeling and the changes and feels more natural. To be totally honest mk677 blew away my expectations. I sleep like a baby. I hope the effects don't stop. I wish I could enter a upcoming study on longer term. I think we need a thread on long term users, to weed out the start and stop or cycling of mk677.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws