over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 Review

took MA's somatozine MK supp last night for the first time in a long time. Last time I took it I got bloated too hell but I've cleaned up my diet and I am sub 10% bodyfat now so I'm hoping I don't bloat as much. Obviously too early to tell and I'm not stopping GH (2iu/day) but two things I noticed after just one night:

Woke up this morning with tingly fingers (familiar side effect from GH) and I was HUNGRY (familiar side effect for me from MK). I immediately got up and ate a huge breakfast, which I literally never do. I usually have to wait a bit and drink a protein shake then finally eat a breakfast 1-2 hours later. This hunger is nice because I am trying to shoot over maintenance at least 700 calories/day because I got all this AAS in my bloodstream :) Also, I remember in the middle of the night waking up and kind of sleep walking to the fridge and drinking a huge glass of milk I was so hungry/thirsty. I only note that because its unusual for me to do that :)

Thanks @Mike Arnold looks like a quality product. I'm going to run for 2 months at 12.5mg/night.
Hope the water retention is minimal for you this time. Glad the hunger is already kicking in for you.

On paper, mk looks outstanding but the handful of times I've used it the lower leg edema is just too much. Maybe I should try something like 7.5mg eod for a bit and assess how that treats me.

yeah I hope it works out for me too....I have plenty of GH but I like changing things up and not getting too stuck on one protocol (although the 2iu GH/day thing is pretty sweet lol). I think I'll keep going on the 2iu GH for awhile along with the MK though! :)

One thing that does help me with the water weight is dandelion leaf tea. Its a mild diuretic but it really does flush a good bit of water out, especially when you're holding it for some reason (like high carbs or GH related) - just in my experience. Just make sure to drink a cup in the MORNING if you're going to do it. If you drink it at night and you're like me, then you will get up and piss like 5 times that night! Not fun.

I might skip it for a couple of nights, to see how fast I shed this water, and how my RHR and HRV respond. I’m a fat bastard currently, too much eating crap and sitting on my ass while shoulder healed, so that I’m sure isn’t helping, though riding the stationary bike like a high dollar hooker

I’m one of few who doesn’t get hungry on it anymore. When I first started using it a few years back I literally ate the fridge but it went away after a week or so.

I’m one of few who doesn’t get hungry on it anymore. When I first started using it a few years back I literally ate the fridge but it went away after a week or so.
it releases ghrelin. I believe you can "tap that effect out" (sounds a little/a lot bro-sciencey but I dunno a way to say it otherwise) but same thing happens to me with MK and also GHRPs...at first they make me ravenous but the effect goes away after a couple weeks. Your body adjusts to it basically and stops releasing so much ghrelin.

Yes, it does release gherlin. I believe some ppl don’t might produce more in a short time and than have it disapate. I’m guessing but you sound pretty much in line with my thoughts.

To change the topic a bit, I get some of the most lucid dreams once I started back. I was also battling a bad loser back issue, and it’s finally gotten better today. Yesterday I was in terrible pain. I have been sitting in my office chair all day on my PC which I know hasn’t been good for it. It’s a fluke that I’m feeling remarkly better? Who knows.....maybe it’s a placebo.

Think my sweet spot is 10-12.5 mg eod, limits the water retention and ct, ups my overall gh releases, yet maybe doesn’t stress my pituitary gland. Very unscientific protocol though...

Using MK isn't going to stress the pituitary gland.

Think my sweet spot is 10-12.5 mg eod, limits the water retention and ct, ups my overall gh releases, yet maybe doesn’t stress my pituitary gland. Very unscientific protocol though...
Well I think you are on a good path lot of people take gh only on traing days and it works for them

Any reason to use it while on GH? Was thinking if I take my growth first thing in the morning, take the MK before bed, or vice versa. Keep your natural going while your taking in extra?

Any reason to use it while on GH? Was thinking if I take my growth first thing in the morning, take the MK before bed, or vice versa. Keep your natural going while your taking in extra?

I held a shit ton of water doing this.

@BALDNAZI I'm running GH and MK right now. 3iu GH in the PM (like before dinner) and 12.5mg MK around 11pm right before bed. It is working out well for me. Not retaining a lot of water but I'm very lean right now so that is helping a lot.

I've used MK-677 by Focused Nutrition and Brawn Nutrition in the past for 2 months each without noticing much at even 30mg/day. Posts here make me want to try it again. Also have some GH incoming, so I wonder as well if there's a synergistic effect here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131