over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 Review

TT150

Newbies
I figured id throw up a review of mk677 as I can add my insights on it as I have never used any other PED’s before. I tried many different dosing strategies the first being 12.5mg in the morning, this just led to me eating nonstop and lots of lethargy. Next was 4mg every 4 hours. The hunger sides were not as bad but the lethargy was much worse. Lastly was 12.5 in the evening witch minimized the lethargy and hunger. Sleep was amazing and I could get away with sleeping less and waking up more rested. For the first week water retention was pretty bad, not super noticeable but the back pumps were very uncomfortable, I dropped mk for two days and the back pumps went away. CTS was also a pain in the ass but subsided within a few weeks. As for the positives, all my lifts increased faster than usual. Typically I can add 5-10 lbs or 2 reps on each exercise but with mk I was adding more weight plus reps. Tendon aches and pains healed much quicker than normal. Body fat during the period I was using mk remained relatively the same while gaining weight. I put on about 8lbs and only went up about 2% in terms of body fat in 4 weeks. Arms were up slightly (.25in) and legs were up about(.75in ) Pretty effective peptide in my opinion, I would be curious to see what blood work shows in terms of igf on just 12.5mg

thanks for your insight , is it possible that some people are immune to peds / sarms ?
what timeline in your research did it take to start your hunger and other sides ?
currently researching mk with gw. i read about all the hunger sides so i thought id start the first 2 days at 6.25mg , day 3 and 4 , 12.5, today was 18.75mg.
i seriously have felt no hunger or lack of energy. I think last night was an improvement on my sleep but that's it.

I will start another thread with a question , i don't want to hijack yours TT150.

thanks for your insight , is it possible that some people are immune to peds / sarms ?
what timeline in your research did it take to start your hunger and other sides ?
currently researching mk with gw. i read about all the hunger sides so i thought id start the first 2 days at 6.25mg , day 3 and 4 , 12.5, today was 18.75mg.
i seriously have felt no hunger or lack of energy. I think last night was an improvement on my sleep but that's it.

I will start another thread with a question , i don't want to hijack yours TT150.

Have you gained any weight yet?
How is your muscle fullness and strength in the gym?

Have you gained any weight yet?
How is your muscle fullness and strength in the gym?

I know you have come off the black tops, did you start feeling your pains and aches back?

Last edited:
Excuse me if I should have started another thread but sometime less is better so I am adding my experience to this thread. Been running 12.5 mg/d every morning for 6-8 weeks now. I have not really noticed any positive affects and my blood work just came back IGF-1 138 ug/ml. Physical results usually are my first means of evaluation. In this case I saw little physical improvement like strength, size, energy or hunger so I check my blood level of IGF-1. 138 ug/ml is relatively low. I looked back on my lab work and found a 328 ug/ml. That result was while I was probably doing no more than 2 ius of HGH. I really wish it worked better. Maybe another source but I have no reason to mistrust the quality of this supplier. Anyone else find similar results.

Excuse me if I should have started another thread but sometime less is better so I am adding my experience to this thread. Been running 12.5 mg/d every morning for 6-8 weeks now. I have not really noticed any positive affects and my blood work just came back IGF-1 138 ug/ml. Physical results usually are my first means of evaluation. In this case I saw little physical improvement like strength, size, energy or hunger so I check my blood level of IGF-1. 138 ug/ml is relatively low. I looked back on my lab work and found a 328 ug/ml. That result was while I was probably doing no more than 2 ius of HGH. I really wish it worked better. Maybe another source but I have no reason to mistrust the quality of this supplier. Anyone else find similar results.
Did you have any of the other sides? Water retention, higher blood pressure, increased heart rate, lethargy? Could have been bunk for sure.

Mk is the shit. I love it. I have been only using 12.5 mg about 30 minutes prior to retiring for the night. I swear the sleep is incredible too. I always wake up feeling very rested. I only use MA Labs' Somatozine (Mike Arnold's product). Buying from his means you are going to receive a legit product. If it's on the label you can be rest assured it's in the product. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way.

Mk is the shit. I love it. I have been only using 12.5 mg about 30 minutes prior to retiring for the night. I swear the sleep is incredible too. I always wake up feeling very rested. I only use MA Labs' Somatozine (Mike Arnold's product). Buying from his means you are going to receive a legit product. If it's on the label you can be rest assured it's in the product. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way.

12.5mg is my sweet spot. perfect dose at bedtime. and I only use somatozine

I'm on 12.5 mg right now and I'm really filling out

I'm on 12.5mg too and love it. As far as gains go, would there be much difference going from 12.5mg to 25mg?

Another beautiful thing I've noticed while running 12.5 mg of MK, skin looks even better while on it. It's when I came off, that I noticed it was time to order more. MK seems to be the kind of drug that either ppl love or hate. I've been off for about two months and just placed an order. I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

I started back on somatozine for a week at 25mg and filled out so much when I saw my boss at work a week later he asked what the fuck I was doing, lmao. had to come back off since the gyms are closed

Opietaylor, It's def tough when you are making good progress and all of a sudden all gyms close down. I ordered a bottle of somatize over the weekend and it should be here in the next few days. I've gotten where I only use MA's research and chemicals. He's a legit business man and has earned my respect.

been on 9-10 mg a day, for a week. Definitely helping sleep, arm and leg falling asleep occasionally, and some ct, but not horrendous. Maybe bump up to 12.5 mg this week. No noticeable water retention, but take lisinopril w hctz, so thats likely helping.

Where does the idea that taking a baby aspirin helps reduce water retention?

Where does the idea that taking a baby aspirin helps reduce water retention?
I wasn't aware that people suggested using aspirin for water retention. If anything I think the opposite would be true because it has the potential (albeit very slight) to impair kidney function.

What I have read it used for in this general arean is to act as a blood thinner to prevent a stroke in guys who run aas and their HCT may get too high.

I have a whoop strap that’s been interesting, as it measures a lot of biometrics (right word?) like HRV, cardio load, sleep, etc. since I’ve been on mk677, albeit a low dose, my HRV has gone down, better if it went up. Could this be from water retention, causing a higher RHR? Got on the scales this am, was a bit shocked, 7-8lbs heavier than I should be!

I have a whoop strap that’s been interesting, as it measures a lot of biometrics (right word?) like HRV, cardio load, sleep, etc. since I’ve been on mk677, albeit a low dose, my HRV has gone down, better if it went up. Could this be from water retention, causing a higher RHR? Got on the scales this am, was a bit shocked, 7-8lbs heavier than I should be!
Not sure about the whoop strap but if your RHR has increased then it's possible that's what it's registering. And the 7-8 lbs from mk is pretty common. I've tried it several times but the water retention and edema it causes is just too much. I sleep like a baby for the few nights though lol.

took MA's somatozine MK supp last night for the first time in a long time. Last time I took it I got bloated too hell but I've cleaned up my diet and I am sub 10% bodyfat now so I'm hoping I don't bloat as much. Obviously too early to tell and I'm not stopping GH (2iu/day) but two things I noticed after just one night:

Woke up this morning with tingly fingers (familiar side effect from GH) and I was HUNGRY (familiar side effect for me from MK). I immediately got up and ate a huge breakfast, which I literally never do. I usually have to wait a bit and drink a protein shake then finally eat a breakfast 1-2 hours later. This hunger is nice because I am trying to shoot over maintenance at least 700 calories/day because I got all this AAS in my bloodstream :) Also, I remember in the middle of the night waking up and kind of sleep walking to the fridge and drinking a huge glass of milk I was so hungry/thirsty. I only note that because its unusual for me to do that :)

Thanks @Mike Arnold looks like a quality product. I'm going to run for 2 months at 12.5mg/night.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws