advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677, what good is it? Just water retention???

My friend was on 10ius serostim for over a year and his IGF1 was around 150. We think it’s the 700mg tren per week that messed up IGF1 but who knows. The serostim comes from a pharmacist. I have no idea what my IGF1 is but since starting 12.5mg MK677 my rotator cuff injuries and lat injury are healing, strength is way up, the pump and vascularity are so much better. Guys in the HGH testing thread are getting very low IGF1 scores when on a nandrolone based AAS with HGH yet they’re growing. Results are all that matters to me.

Is that true? tren lowers igf? I was always under the impression it was the opposite. Gonna have to read into this

Is that true? tren lowers igf? I was always under the impression it was the opposite. Gonna have to read into this

CHECK out the hgh testing thread. IGF1 kept going down once tren was added in. But the results stacking hgh and tren are incredible so I don’t worry about it,

I stopped using MK not because of the water but because of the extreme hunger I would get in the middle of the night on it. Like hungrier than I've ever been in my life, without fail, made it impossible to be in a deficit. Don't get me wrong I retained water too and didn't like that either.

Still think it's a great tool, just very subjective as anything is and suits some needs better than other. Bulking yes, cutting for me.....hell no.

I stopped using MK not because of the water but because of the extreme hunger I would get in the middle of the night on it. Like hungrier than I've ever been in my life, without fail, made it impossible to be in a deficit. Don't get me wrong I retained water too and didn't like that either.

Still think it's a great tool, just very subjective as anything is and suits some needs better than other. Bulking yes, cutting for me.....hell no.

yeah I didn't get the hunger thing....I would probably welcome that but I am in 24/7 recomp mode - I don't bulk or cut because the sport I compete in requires me to be strong spring/fall and keep bodyweight down.

But yeah I think it just boils down to good tool for some people but horrible for others. The straight comparison of HGH to MK677 (like "MK releases x amount of units of GH equivalent") is garbage though. I love using HGH but hate MK677, so its not a great replacement if you like HGH...necessarily! :)

I bought mk for the hunger. :(
Hasn't happened.

...and don't forget, MK-677 has been CLINICALLY PROVEN to build lean mass in test subjects across the board. In fact, MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, was recently released in Europe as anti-catabolic, lean-mass building prescription drug for people with wasting conditions and other disorders. MK is at least equally effective in this regard, but unlike MK, Anamorelin could still be patented.

People use GH for a few reasons--muscle gain, increased recovery, fat loss, and increased muscle fullness. MK does ALL of those things, but is not as good for fat loss as GH, even when lab work is equal. I don't think anyone really knows why (we can speculate, but there is no concrete evidence), but that is what the studies show. Aside from that, it acts very much like GH, which is why so many users have made the comparison...provided lab work showing impressive changes in hormonal readings...and even given up GH for MK. If it didn't do what it was supposed to do it wouldn't be the most popular research chem on the market, with tons of people using it long-term.

Last edited:
...and don't forget, MK-677 has been CLINICALLY PROVEN to build lean mass in test subjects across the board. In fact, MK's sister drug, Anamorelin, was recently released in Europe as anti-catabolic, lean-mass building prescription drug for people with wasting conditions and other disorders. MK is at least equally effective in this regard, but unlike MK, Anamorelin could still be patented.

People use GH for a few reasons--muscle gain, increased recovery, fat loss, and increased muscle fullness. MK does ALL of those things, but is not as good for fat loss as GH, even when lab work is equal. I don't think anyone really knows why (we can speculate, but there is no concrete evidence), but that is what the studies show. Aside from that, it acts very much like GH, which is why so many users have made the comparison...provided lab work showing impressive changes in hormonal readings...and even given up GH for MK. If it didn't do what it was supposed to it wouldn't be the most popular research chem on the market.
The last paragraph I can relate to completely. Have run MK for a year+; crazy REM sleep benefits (which is the BIGGEST asset to any bodybuilder, and MK does this Better than GH), fullness, recovery, all of it...except fat loss. For $60-80 it's pretty nuts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The last paragraph I can relate to completely. Have run MK for a year+; crazy REM sleep benefits (which is the BIGGEST asset to any bodybuilder, and MK does this Better than GH), fullness, recovery, all of it...except fat loss. For $60-80 it's pretty nuts.

That's been my experience as well. From what I can see it seems to help "prevent" further fat gain when I am eating more, but it doesn't seem to take the fat off. Then again, I never diet, so...

why is REM sleep a benefit? Its the least restful type of sleep possible. You are after alpha-wave rhythm sleep, where dreams do not occur.

Hint: cannabis indica is a great drug to push you into dreamless restorative sleep.

Another thing to remember about MK-677 is that it takes awhile (2 to 3 months for me) to start really seeing results. By that time, most, if not all the side effects have subsided (hunger tapers off and water retention reduced). For me, best results were achieved using 25 mg per day. I’ve put on about 8 pounds of lean mass since starting it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another thing to remember about MK-677 is that it takes awhile (2 to 3 months for me) to start really seeing results. By that time, most, if not all the side effects have subsided (hunger tapers off and water retention reduced). For me, best results were achieved using 25 mg per day. I’ve put on about 8 pounds of lean mass since starting it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is something I never understood people when they say. When I raise my IGF level it is immediately noticeable to me. I have injected HGH, IGFLR3, IGF1, IGFdes, CJC/GHRPs/Ipam, and oral MK677 so perhaps I am just very familiar with the effects but I notice these drugs working the first week I am taking them!

Maybe that is why I was so disappointed with MK677 because unlike taking HGH it doesn't actually raise IGF levels and is thus pretty much useless to me.

On day 2 of 12.5 day. Feel terrible. I'm a poor sleeper but this is even worse. Super agitated. This may not be for me.

Are you dosing it pre bed? Dose it a few hours pre bed and that should help matters greatly. You have also just started so your body simply needs to adjust to it.

I personally can't use more than 12.5mg MK-677. At that dose it's amazing for me. Well if I am judging it on bulking and aiding in strength and recovery and the water retention has a lot to do with that. Test, deca and some MK-677 and it's a perfect bulking cycle for ultimate mass. The fact it helps with appetite is another bonus.

Now on a higher dose I can simply not function and it's not worth it. What I find for me is on approx 12.5mg I put water on in all the right places (inside the muscle). Although after more time (or if I up the dose) the water splits over and I notice my waist can get distended.

I should add HGH can do exactly the same for me. Infact for the next week I am stopping my hgh and replacing it with GDA pills pre and post training. I will keep my intra and post workout nutrition the same. I just want some of the water to fall off. Some of it is diet but most is hgh and it seems to have built up over time.

I think MK-677 is a great tool for most people especially when bulking but like anything it's not for everyone.

why is REM sleep a benefit? Its the least restful type of sleep possible. You are after alpha-wave rhythm sleep, where dreams do not occur.

Hint: cannabis indica is a great drug to push you into dreamless restorative sleep.

REM is when hgh is released.

my subjective experience after about 8 days on 10mg/night. (I just ended a long cut, and have dropped to 300mg/week test, for for context).

First few days, hunger went crazy. But i was used to hunger since coming off a cut.

Gained about 5 lbs over 5 days, muscles felt full and glycogen loaded even though my diet hadn't changed as far as carb intake from the previous week.

Vascularity improved.

Over the last 4 days or so I dropped a few pounds of water. I'm already getting comments from guys at the gym that I'm looking "nasty". It's hard to describe. Maybe just better vascularity. Everything just looks "bigger".

May be all cosmetic, I dunno.

Hunger is getting better.

I was lethargic the first 4-5 days, now during most days I've had this nice sense of "well being" that I haven't had in a LONG time. Is it the MK, or just me being back on maintenance calories? I dunno.

I always sleep terrible. I've noticed with MK I still stir early (like 4:30 am) and can't get back to sleep, but it seems I've slept more deeply, if that makes sense.

So overall, I'm gonna stick with it. Granted I'm doing low dose, but I didn't wanna jump in balls deep and hate it then quite. I may raise to 12.5mg/night and hold that for a few months.

I think the product is doing SOMETHING. How it'll all pan out, we shall see.

Did my post not go through?

guys saying they felt like shit.
What exactly is happening?

Think more mental health and recuperation than physical as a benefit of rem. REM is necessary for building memories and proper synapses response in your brain.

Physically; slow wave sleep would serve as the repair time slot, but both are essential for overall health.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75