over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677

It is for growing muscle, but if your body is using all of your calories towards keeping up with your metabolism, you can actually lose progress.

Search for a user called Concreter on here. He does the same thing you do.

Pay close attention to the amount of calories he takes in, and he stays around a very lean 250-260lbs. Don't look at it like it's a curse, just imagine the amount of lean muscle you will be able to carry once you get things sorted out.

I suspect pretty much any type of carb would fit your metabolism... Just obviously no junk.

But look at rice cakes with peanut butter, bagels with the same. There are plenty of decent foods that you can carry with you and eat quickly, just be creative.

There are carb powders that you can buy and mix with protein for quick calories. Get a coffee grinder and grind up whole oats to mix in your protein.

Just be creative and read as much as you can here. Lots of great people that can help you!

Good luck.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
URL]

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Goody. Carb ratio could you give me in put. It seems I'm using a lot of protein but run out of energy around 2 pm. I do concrete, go.go. go. What's a good carb to add that will give fast burn energy with out hindering my goal of lean muscle.

Happy to help
Personally I would start at
1.5 grams protein per lb of body weight
For carbs double ur protein number
So if 300 grams protein per day your looking at 600 grams carbs
I'd keep fat at about 20% of overall calories
As for carb sources, the usual... Oats, rice, sweet potatoes etc
Find out what works for u and ur job schedule
In summer I work outside too and eat outta a cooler all day
Rice sucks cold, sweet potatoe mash is awesome though with the chicken and some A1

Goody, thanks pal but as I'm sure u understand concrete controls us not it, so no time to sit. Question goody, r protein bars good or just a quick hype

There certainly better than not eating at all or turning to fast food
In a jiffy I like to have a couple Tupperware containers of a protein pudding I make
I use 2-3 scoops vanilla whey isolate (60-90) grams, adjust this to ur needs...
Put 2 tbsp natty p nut butter in there and just a couple splashes of water, just enough to make a sticky pudding like mixture... Taste great, easy to store and keep and I can throw it down in about a minute
Pound a couple bananas or an apple with that and u got urself a solid little meal in no time

2double quarter pounders definitely sounds better but bc we go that extra mile separates big dogs from pups, lol. Thanx pal

No prob bro and good luck
Feel free to reach out if u get stuck

Buck. Please advise. I was told protein was the key

Hey John, it's 5am where I'm at, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but the first thing that jumped into my head is coconut oil, red palm oil, and MCTs in general. Yeah I know you're getting info about adding more carbs, but you might want to throw in more MCTs as a 'fuel' source.

Hey John, it's 5am where I'm at, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but the first thing that jumped into my head is coconut oil, red palm oil, and MCTs in general. Yeah I know you're getting info about adding more carbs, but you might want to throw in more MCTs as a 'fuel' source.
Jc thanks for the info but a little confused brother, forgive me. R u saying cut down on carbs and replace w Mct sorry bro please elaborate, I'm new at this

Jc thanks for the info but a little confused brother, forgive me. R u saying cut down on carbs and replace w Mct sorry bro please elaborate, I'm new at this

Sorry if I was vague. MCT fats are just something extra to throw in, not necessarily replacing carbs. They provide a good energy boost and easy calories.

The guys above are probably right about adding in more carbs.

Jc. I am so glad u responding. NO, everyone has said carbs is the way to go. Be honest bc my brother teaches nutrition at Hanover high school and conditioning, hs football coach and said you were the only one on point with corobetic study's. Do to obesity in America carbs is call but " good" Fat is better. I pour concrete 8 months a year, go from 10 bf to as bad as 25 in winter. U know how it is. Being 46 he said I can't have it both ways. Natural. Lean but skinny or bulk with belly. That's why I refuse to use gear but try mk677 with 2866 osterine. He is totally against anything natural but our genetics is limited. That is why I'm trying mk677 _with osterine

Goody if u got a sec. It's winter here in Michigan. Got 2months before concrete comes in again. Just got back from Dr. My body fat went from 9% October to 27%! I'm definitely going on a cut mode. Dropping calories to 1500. Running 4 miles every other day . My mk677 and osterine should be here this week. Should I wait until I'm broke down to start the stack or run them while I'm cutting but keep up my protein and lifting. Remember I have only 2months b4 our busy season kicks in where I'll put calorie intake back to 3000. Need help bro!

I also do concrete pumping and i actually AM ABLE to eat all day if i want. these are some GREAT meal tips for the work day that i need to use. this has also got me really wanting to get some MK677, but with the gear i use my BP is high and i actually have to get it under control before my 3month DOT physical again. Im sweating that shit!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member