over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA fans Faber vs Brown tonight!!!

fighting the final 4 rounds with a broken hand and he held his own. i'm not sure brown would have kept that belt if faber was able to fight with both hands. i almost felt brown thought it was a somewhat hollow victory beating an injured faber. not to take anything from brown, he is still an awsome champ.

I honestly don't think the hand would have made a difference. It's one of those injuries many fighters are prone to. Arturo Gatti seemed to break his hands in almost every fight and still gave dazzling performances. Hell, Rocky Graziano fought an entire fight after blowing out his left rotator cuff and managed to pull it off. Now that takes some balls.

Faber just doesn't have the power/strength to hurt Brown it has become apparent. If those two fought 10 times I think Brown would win everytime. Again, just a bad style matchup for Faber.

I honestly don't think the hand would have made a difference. It's one of those injuries many fighters are prone to. Arturo Gatti seemed to break his hands in almost every fight and still gave dazzling performances. Hell, Rocky Graziano fought an entire fight after blowing out his left rotator cuff and managed to pull it off. Now that takes some balls.

Faber just doesn't have the power/strength to hurt Brown it has become apparent. If those two fought 10 times I think Brown would win everytime. Again, just a bad style matchup for Faber.

Did you watch the fight?

fighting the final 4 rounds with a broken hand and he held his own. i'm not sure brown would have kept that belt if faber was able to fight with both hands. i almost felt brown thought it was a somewhat hollow victory beating an injured faber. not to take anything from brown, he is still an awsome champ.

Yeah he did not look to proud of his performance. I almost though after round 2 he was kind of taking it easy on him but when he almost got submitted I was like, well maybe not.

Who the hell are these judges scoring the fight within two or three points? I thought Brown won every round with him winning it by a very large margin in rounds 3-5. Faber pretty much landed some elbows after round 2. Brown took him down repeatedly, def completely controlled the fight rounds 2-5.

I don't know what Fabers coaches were telling him, why he did not rely on kicks and try to take the fight to the ground with the broken hand is beyond me. I even heard one of his coaches tell him to work his right hand at one point and Faber was like, "I can't!". They had no freaking plan it seems.

Before he broke his hand you could def tell that Brown really did not want to stand with him. I am curious to see Brown fight again, this performance did not really impress me a whole lot.

That kid Faber gives up his back like nothing I have ever seen, I protect my back like nothing in this world, I freak out if someone gets it. He seems to actually LIKE fighting from his back.

Seriously. I think he was doing it to help get back to his feet. Brown looks strong as an ox. I've never seen anyone outwrestle faber like that. Was a great fight. Both fought like champions.

Was very interesting style match up. Brown with the great fundamentals and Faber the innovater throwing spinning elbows etc.

Did you watch the fight?

X2 Brown was really not very impressive against a fighter that was literally NOT USING his right hand AND he almost got submitted a couple of times by a guy who could not even grab his other hand to close a choke. Like I said before I just don't like Faber and I don't know why but the kid did an impressive job of dealing with Brown when injured.

That hand was not a boxers fracture, it was really swollen at the end of the fight, he is likely going to need surgery to fix it. He was literally not using it rounds 3-5 and it was obvious he was in alot of pain.

it was sad to see faber not able to use his hands for the majority of the fight. imo i think brown should have tried harder to finish a guy who didn't have the use of both of his hands due to injury. i know there is always the threat of a headkick ko, but basically without hands there isn't much of a threat outside of that or a flying knee.

Did you watch the fight?

Yes, I watched the fight. Early when Faber was landing on Brown the shots didn't have hardly any power. If his hand was ok do you really believe he would have hurt Brown with any shot? Brown has never been rocked in his career. It was pretty even on the feet until the hand break but it is obvious who the harder hitter is. I just think Brown has his number. He beat him twice now. What does he have to prove? The man is 10-0 in his last fights. Now I like Faber alot, he has been really gracious to my friends who moved from Alaska to train at Alpha Male and he is a great guy. He's helped them elevate their game to a new level and even helped them get contracts with different organizations. I just don't think he'll ever beat Brown. He can get close but it's not going to happen. I think he's too big for him for one thing. Brown walks around between 175-180 in between fights. Faber's best bet is going down to 135; which he has talked about in the past. Seems like the best course of action.

Faber's best bet is going down to 135; which he has talked about in the past. Seems like the best course of action.

Then who do you have with faber vs. miguel torres? Faber seems like he's in a lose lose situation, to me. To tell you the truth, though, I thought faber's standup was better than brown's, in some ways. Maybe he's just a flashier, more creative fighter, but it seems like he's got a lot of potential in him, even if he does have 25 professional fights. I'd like to see him make a comeback, but something tells me it's not going to happen as long as brown is around. Maybe brown will get ko'ed by another challenger, and then urijah will come back and beat that challenger, and get his belt back, but I don't see him beating brown anytime soon.

Then who do you have with faber vs. miguel torres? Faber seems like he's in a lose lose situation, to me. To tell you the truth, though, I thought faber's standup was better than brown's, in some ways. Maybe he's just a flashier, more creative fighter, but it seems like he's got a lot of potential in him, even if he does have 25 professional fights. I'd like to see him make a comeback, but something tells me it's not going to happen as long as brown is around. Maybe brown will get ko'ed by another challenger, and then urijah will come back and beat that challenger, and get his belt back, but I don't see him beating brown anytime soon.

Torres is pretty incredible. 135 won't be easy either. If he can carry his strength to 135 I see Urijah being able to beat Torres, but it's hard to say. Torres is so pin point accurate and aggressive. The WEC is really heating up with these lower weight divisions. It's exciting times.

first of all, faber broke his hand...he fought basically one handed...browns eye was split open. if urijah had his power hand back he would have won the fight period....brown was not able to do anything to hurt faber with one freaking hand..ya he took him down...but he got right back up. brown is the stronger fighter but by far urijah would eventually caught him..he is way too quick...the submission in the last round...brown was done if he locked it in. he was in visible pain and it was deep. mike is a good fighter but im telling you this urijah is the better fighter period.

All I can say is the proof is in the pudding. We can talk about what would of happened, what should have happened, etc but now Brown has beat him twice. He could have ko'd him again and people would be complaining.

agree

first of all, faber broke his hand...he fought basically one handed...browns eye was split open. if urijah had his power hand back he would have won the fight period....brown was not able to do anything to hurt faber with one freaking hand..ya he took him down...but he got right back up. brown is the stronger fighter but by far urijah would eventually caught him..he is way too quick...the submission in the last round...brown was done if he locked it in. he was in visible pain and it was deep. mike is a good fighter but im telling you this urijah is the better fighter period.

if faber could have used his right hand to lock in that choke it would have been his fight. brown is a great champion but he is not unbeatable. i suppose we could debate all day about " what if" but the sad fact is faber broke his hand..... end of game.

I was not impress with Mike Brown, Faber is with out a right hand and Brown is getting out boxed? I believe that if Fabers hand was good he would have beat him. Faber is faster and a more technically sound fighter. I do want to see a third fight with a healthy Faber. Mike Brown is stronger, but is not a better all around fighter. Faber and Torres? Now I would love to see that.

Torres is pretty incredible. 135 won't be easy either. If he can carry his strength to 135 I see Urijah being able to beat Torres, but it's hard to say. Torres is so pin point accurate and aggressive. The WEC is really heating up with these lower weight divisions. It's exciting times.
damn bro, torres would kill faber! you heard it here first in case it should ever take place, torres is the best mma fighter on the planet bar none!!! his only downfall is his own belief in his ability's, meaning he is determined to beat a good stand up guy fist to fist and determined to beat a good ground guy on the ground instead of using the best game plan for the situation he is determined to "smash" his opponent at thier own game, LOL that fucker is crazy! people he could easily take down and submit he will bang with them and try and knock them out just because thats what THAT person he's fighting is known for...damn now thats just plain crazy but damn good at the same time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws