over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA fans Faber vs Brown tonight!!!

Cung Le would beat Diaz hands down. Le has striking ability that surpasses most fighters that I know of, and he can deal with take down attempts. You can't speculate and say he'll get arm barred or something when you've never seen him on the ground. At the same time, faber vs brown will be exciting... I'm in Sacramento and trying to get tickets to see the fight. They're like 50 bucks a piece, though, so we'll see what we see.

better hurry up the fight prolly start in few hours, or at least the prelims

I saw strikeforce last night and was very surprised Arlovski got caught SOOO fast.His chin has been suspect but whoa! He also stuck out his chin like Jay leno with no head movement trying to trade bombs.
I am on board the Nick Diaz is a punk train.I get so frustrated watching his opponents take those weak ass pepparing punches round after round.But don't get me wrong they add up to victory to his credit.
Tonight should be great but I have to tape it as my Magic will be whooping up on the Lakers at this time.I'm going with Uriah.

This Brown/Faber fight is on Versus channel tonight right? I'm out of town and where we are staying doesnt have that channel:mad:
Any ideas if this will be shown live online anywhere?

This Brown/Faber fight is on Versus channel tonight right? I'm out of town and where we are staying doesnt have that channel:mad:
Any ideas if this will be shown live online anywhere?

Starts in about an hour...not sure about online but you can get on the sherdog website and im sure someone there would know. Its on somewhere i can guarantee, finding it is another matter lol

fights are 6-8pm central time. I went to Versus website, and it said they are covering only the audio, but i couldnt find where to access it, but there was a place to login, so possibly thats where it is at

fights are 6-8pm central time. I went to Versus website, and it said they are covering only the audio, but i couldnt find where to access it, but there was a place to login, so possibly thats where it is at

Well it starts on TV in about an half-hour, i messed up the times because they're replaying and old one right now i mistaked for the live event. Anyways about half hour and its game time...

anyway to watch it on the net. I don't get versus.

it replays at 2300 think i will catch that one.

I WANT BROWN TO WIN..BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT FABER WILL PULL IT OFF.. brown would not have been able to answer the bell for the second round.. if you remember, brown was hurt bad by a blow to the ribs and could barely walk or talk in the interview after the fight.. 

wow, that elbow faber tried to land and just missed, and brown hit him with the straight, and it was over in 15 more seconds....brown is the real deal

they were both very into it, not lopsided, and faber just got tagged with one of those unexpected shots, and brown capitalized

those of you that dont get the VERSUS channel, it is already all over YOUTUBE.com. listed at urijah faber and mike brown 2. only about a 2 minute clip

That was really a tremendous fight. Well earned victory for Brown. Faber isn't going to beat Brown anytime soon. If he wants to be champion again I suspect he's going to drop down to 135. He usually weighs in around 149 so it should be a cut he could make fairly easily. Brown is just a style matchup that is completely wrong for him. There's always one guy who has your number. Unless your name is Fedor...

fedors last knockout against Arlovsky has really messed with his head. Arlovsky got knocked out last night in about 30 seconds in st. louis by Brett Rogers, who 6 months ago was selling tires in sams club. Rogers has rediculous power, but hasnt faced big named competion until now. He just opened his own gym, so i dont see him changing tires any time soon. Arlovsky is only 30, but after 2 huge knockouts like this, he has to be a wreck psychologically, because someone who dominated early in his career, will never be happy being mediocre. He was so highly paid before, so it might be easier to retire with dignity if he ever wants to, with that fat bankroll

I don't know, Faber broke his right hand in the first round. I think Brown should have finished that fight alot quicker, in fact he almost got submitted a couple times when Faber could not even close the chokes. I really don't like Faber but I have to admit he is talented and has some impressive speed. It sucks for him that he broke his hand on the re-match, but that's how it goes. If I was Brown I would not give him another title shot, course I doubt it's up to him. I did not see their first fight so it's hard for me to judge Brown's ability to deal with a healthy Faber, could be same result every time. I just though Brown should have gone through him quicker with the broken hand and all.

That kid Faber gives up his back like nothing I have ever seen, I protect my back like nothing in this world, I freak out if someone gets it. He seems to actually LIKE fighting from his back.

props to faber

fighting the final 4 rounds with a broken hand and he held his own. i'm not sure brown would have kept that belt if faber was able to fight with both hands. i almost felt brown thought it was a somewhat hollow victory beating an injured faber. not to take anything from brown, he is still an awsome champ.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear