over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA fighter cycle

Been there, done that, uphill both ways in the snow:)

and if anyone believes my title, chances are you may also believe that a pardigm equals 20cents :)

I've been on this board a couple years but rarely post. more observing to keep up on the latest and greatest (in any sport) use, lessons learned, advice, oh and the pretty important onep; THE FACTS.

First off,
-Great post on the who test positive for what. Anyone who is competing (even more so for somone prepping a competitor) should using test positive list as a foundation of "lessons learned. build that base of historical data to better see the results (clear times, most common tested, etc)

-Compared to all other sports MMA seems to be in a stage of heresay, vs established facts of use. Just from the "got caught" list it seems like the typica AAS people are just familiary with hearing. Let's face it most probably still take winstrol for the fact of Ben Johnson.

-"Sust", "Decca", "D-bol" those terms are like a household names that get referred to because of being passed from one to the next.

-the saying "screw me over once;shame on you. Screw me over twice;shame on me!" getting caught for the exact same thing AGAIN. no need to expand on that. Getting caught for the first time but with AAS that display a huge pattern of habit of failed test. Seriously, TTP's (Tactics, Technique, Procedures) are just as important on any type of Soldier's battefield. That said we all should be looking at: What isn't popping up anymore in the Olympics because that may be a sign athletes don't bother with the same AAS anymore. Which also means they are ahead of the game with other AAS.

-Finally, "everyone is an MMA fighter" just like every dude in the gym with a "I'm not on steroids but thanks for the compliment" all natural t-shirts are all bodybuilders too :)

-finally for real this is final HAHAA. Just an example of looking other for other people, places, things for info: EPO, blood dopoing, blood transfusion. The military, cyclists, and even in MMA "Altitude training" is being incorporated. Basically what's called the "ethical version of blood doping". Now that "Sleep High Train Low" (sleep on altitude generator 6-8hrs then wake up to train as sea level) is a new but rapidly becoming new technique. Be it small military units prepping to deploy at a higher elevation (show up already accimated to an high elevation) to MMA athletes (Cung Le, Frank Shamrock, BJ Penn, etc)

-MMA "Mixed Martial Arts and crafts". Just sounds a little more open to the masses and not as violent HAHAHAHAHA

"How much for an EMINEM? 50cents?!?!?!, That's LUDACRIS!!!!!"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting