over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA fighter cycle

I remember a few guys in my dojo using androgel the day of competition. Works fast. GH is always a great option as well.

ope that wasn't my way

I feel as if I should ask permission and get my post approved first,lol.:rolleyes:

Why is it in the MMA threads we always have people who feel they are the ultimate authority and nobody has a clue?? I know quite a few guys on here train MMA like the other millions around the world.But only a few have fought at the BIG Time level. Example Ivan.

Yet these threads always turn into someone being the ultimate authority.This is why the Mods have threatened to ban MMA talk and have deleted so many of these type of threads.

I am by no mean trying to be the ultimate athority....Many know more than I.... Look at my post and please see I am trying to get respect for others into new guy's heads or else we would end up with 20 more bambam posts per thread with f this, pro's do that, f'n cheater,ect. Do we all agree that this is an advanced bodybuilding site with respectful adult discussion. Nothing pisses me off more than disrespect.
My post to Michael was a compliment and agreement that bambam was too harsh. I see Michael on a lot of the same threads and we comment back and forth now and then. I was trying to use our comradery as an example of what this place is about to PM newbies. Michael is a perfect example of a PM building block as I too hope to be. The last post was just correcting a statement that a member posted like it was a fact, and it is not. I just see this kinda stuff creaping up now and then and am calling a spade a spade. Post away please! BTW - I wish MMA threads were not aloud here by Mods, I myself go to an MMA site for that anyway. Sorry if I am coming accross that way to you Kiddakota, I mostly get PM's thanking me for calling bs for what it is
Peace
BE42.

Last edited:
I am by no mean trying to be the ultimate athority....Many know more than I.... Look at my post and please see I am trying to get respect for others into new guy's heads or else we would end up with 20 more bambam posts per thread with f this, pro's do that, f'n cheater,ect. Do we all agree that this is an advanced bodybuilding site with respectful adult discussion. Nothing pisses me off more than disrespect.
My post to Michael was a compliment and agreement that bambam was too harsh. I see Michael on a lot of the same threads and we comment back and forth now and then. I was trying to use our comradery as an example of what this place is about to PM newbies. Michael is a perfect example of a PM building block as I too hope to be. The last post was just correcting a statement that a member posted like it was a fact, and it is not. I just see this kinda stuff creaping up now and then and am calling a spade a spade. Post away please! BTW - I wish MMA threads were not aloud here by Mods, I myself go to an MMA site for that anyway. Sorry if I am coming accross that way to you Kiddakota, I mostly get PM's thanking me for calling bs for what it is
Peace
BE42.

No big deal man.I agree with calling out inapropriate B.S ers 100%.

Those MMA threads always turn into major drama for some reason,the mods threatened to ban them not too long ago.

I am the same way but about people giving out wreckless and dangerous drug advice(my pet peeve),so I do understand your concerns. Example: guy says he is 20 years old ,5' 10 " 165 lbs about to do his first cycle.Pretty much everyone tells him to wait,his too young,he is only 165 lbs and nowhere near natural potential etc... he gets smart with everyone tells everyone its his life and he will do what he wants etc... Yesterday I look on a thread and the kid is giving advice on pharmaceuticals!!!

I also understand about respect as the poor mods have their hands full with the influx of terds registering daily.Some are really good and respectful but others are just here to cause drama and argue.

Its all good brother,take care.

You sure its more like a few months.

To be safe not to test positive from my understanding the use of a combination of either prop/var/winny up to 3-4 weeks out...

...switch to Test suspension up to 3-5 days out.

...continue EPO up to the day before or and intravenous infusion of blood (blood doping). ...GH throughout entire time

...intravenous infusion for hydration of vitamins/ minerals after weigh-ins

1st bold: Correct on the stopping prop and var 3-4 wks if athlete is single digit bf% and run flushing agents at 5 days B4 testing. I do switch the prop to susp at 5 weeks out myself and stop at 10 day B4test...just to be safe, that is regular practice and a common stack (Prop/Var/Winny) although I personally don't care for the winny in non-cosmetic athletics (joint pain outweights benifits in my opinion). Prop for obvious test beni's and recovery, Var for connective/collogen tissue strenght, hgh at longterm use and usually under 4iu's. Never done hgh myself but have at least 4 guys on it for over a year.... After health issues I have been retired for 5 years..... Oh, back to hgh (big joint pain fear factor in Serious MMA guys w strong BJJ...winny too).

2nd bold: I don't do any AAS with any of my guys at 10 days out b4 test. Work and recovery has been done.

3rd and 4th bold: exactly correct on both

On EQ: Too long acting unless you have at least 6-7 months between fights you still would only be able to use a few months then have to stop and start shorter acting substances. You would have to stop at least 5 months out from fight and somone can always also use tets cyp/eth up to probably 3 months out.

What I posted is more for the last 3 months up to the fight in regards to most substances mentioned.
If not for the drug test issue, EQ would be the perfect MMA AAS.

If any of you ever just trained MMA and were not competitive , just trained you would know its very easy to get injured even just practice. Pratcies are tough to recover from if training hard. So even just the average guy training especially after 30 would most likely benefit from some GH and just a little gear for recovery sakes.

I feel lucky I did not make it under BIG EVIL post.

I must had said something somewhat right. I HOPE...LOL

BIG EVIL are alot of the mma pros doing the intravenous infusion of blood and EPO up to day before?

What do you think it the most used AAS in MMA. Not counting and going into the designer stuff. From people I know most do low dose GH if they can afford it all year with var and prop.. winny as second choice for an oral sometimes halo but not as popular.
Test, var, dbol, winny, and masteron Prop (all of a sudden popping up all over) Halo and methyltest for aggression but not for me or my guyz...you cannot think clearly angry or too hyped up......

Dude, I hope that helps.

Last edited:
My opinion is not worth much as I am not a fighter, but I think you will be happier if you don't do anything other than OTC sups.

You don't have to worry about blood pressure, sides, or testing issues. Its not like you want a ton of mass anyway.

Big Evil, thanks brother. I try and avoid these mma threads now, because I am guilty of getting into pissing matches, but I do enjoy them if they stay on topic and dont get into a pissing match. I am a lifelong grappler and love the sport.

I like primo. Good strength gains without much mass. I find that mass hurt cardio and also puts you up against bigger guys.

you guys are surprised MMA threads turn into fights LMFAO :D
thats not ironic at all they are FIGHTERS
sorry just think thats funny....
no, offense just an observation that people that fight will prolly... fight. lol
-JS

Guys there are only so many AAS out there and the choices are the same for IFBB pros and all other sports.The same gear is used across the board.THERE IS NO GIANT SECRET to what guys anywhere are using!You guys want to know what the top fighters REALLY use? they play the same game as any other athlete trying to clear their system and not get caught.The only surprise reading this list is all the nandralone use. I am going to avoid these MMA threads like the plaque from now on ,but here are what the TOP GUYS Got popped for:

JOSH BARNETT
Caught: 4/22/02, following his TKO victory over Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Tested positive for: Boldenone, Nandrolone, and Fluoxymesterone

TIM SYLVIA
Caught: 10/7/03, following his first-round knockout of Gan McGee at UFC 44.
Tested positive for: Stanozolol

KIMO LEOPOLDO Caught: 8/16/04, following his TKO loss to Ken Shamrock at UFC 48.

NATE MARQUARDT
Caught: 8/15/05, following his unanimous decision win over Ivan Salaverry at Ultimate Fight Night 1.
Tested positive for: Nandrolone

KIMO LEOPOLDO AGAIN!!
Caught: 7/20/06, two days before he was scheduled to fight Bas Rutten at WFA: King of the Streets.

VITOR BELFORT
Caught: 10/26/06, following his unanimous decision loss to Dan Henderson at PRIDE 32.
Tested positive for: 4-Hydroxytestosterone

PAWEL NASTULA
Caught: 10/26/06, following his submission loss against Josh Barnett at PRIDE 32.

STEPHAN BONNAR
Caught: 11/3/06, following his second unanimous decision loss to Forrest Griffin at UFC 62.
Tested positive for: Boldenone

KIT COPE
Caught: 1/25/07, following his submission via strikes loss to Rob McCullough at WEC 25.

JOHNNIE MORTON
Caught: 6/13/07, following his 38-second knockout loss against Bernard Ackah at Dynamite!! USA.
Tested positive for: Unspecified anabolic steroids. Morton’s pre-fight urine test came back as positive for a very elevated T/E (testosterone) ratio — 83.9, when the average for an athlete is 6.

ROYCE GRACIE
Caught: 6/14/07, following his unanimous decision win over Kazushi Sakuraba at Dynamite!! USA.

JORGE ORTIZ
Caught: 6/26/07, following his TKO loss to Jesse Taylor at Total Combat 21.

PHIL BARONI
Caught: 7/7/07, following his technical submission loss to Frank Shamrock at Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Baroni.
Tested positive for: Boldenone and Stanozolol

SEAN SHERK
Caught: 7/19/07, following his unanimous decision win against Hermes Franca at UFC 73.

ERMES FRANCA
Caught: 7/19/07, following his unanimous decision loss to Sean Sherk at UFC 73.
Tested positive for: Drostanolone

ANTHONY TORRES
Caught: 10/3/07, following his TKO loss to Jess Liaudin at UFC 75.
Tested positive for: Boldenone. Torres was the first fighter to be caught by a UFC-administered steroid test.

BILL MAHOOD
Caught: 10/15/07, following his submission via rib injury loss to Bobby Southworth at Strikeforce’s first Playboy Mansion show.

ADAM SMITH
Caught: 10/17/07, following his unanimous decision loss to Dewey Cooper at Strikeforce’s first Playboy Mansion show.
Tested positive for: Nandrolone and Stanozolol — as well as cocaine and marijuana.

JASON WINTHERS
Caught: 11/19/07, following his TKO loss against Richard Blake at Rebel Fights: Unleashed Fury.
Tested positive for: Stanozolol and the veterinary steroid Trenbolone — as well as methadone and morphine. Sounds like somebody’s been partying with Adam Smith…

RUBEN VILLAREAL
Caught: 11/28/07, following his TKO loss to Jimmy Ambriz at WCO: Kerr vs. Gavin.

DENNIS HALLMAN
Caught: 11/29/07, following his submission win over Jeremiah Metcalf at Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives.
Tested positive for: Drostanolone and Nandrolone

ALEXANDER CRISPIM
Caught: 11/29/07, following his unanimous decision win over Clint Coronel at Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives.
Tested positive for: Desoxymethyltestosterone

CARINA DAMM
Caught: 5/15/08, following her submission win over Sophie Bagherdai at Femme Fatale Fighting 4.

ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA
Caught: 7/7/08, following his TKO loss to Jose Aldo at WEC 34.

ANTONIO SILVA
Caught: 8/21/08, following his TKO win over Justin Eilers at EliteXC: Unfinished Business.

EDWIN DEWEES
Caught: 8/21/08, following his TKO loss against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at Affliction: Banned.
Tested positive for: A massive amount of Nandrolone. The CSAC’s Bill Douglas said that the amount of the steroid in Dewees’ system — 499ng/ml, if you want to get technical — was “hard to explain.”

CHRIS LEBEN
Caught: 11/3/08, following his decision loss to Michael Bisping at UFC 89.

KIRILL SIDELNIKOV
Caught: 3/3/09, following his TKO loss to Paul Buentello at Affliction: Day of Reckoning.

KEN SHAMROCK
Caught: 3/11/09, following his submission win over super-heavyweight tubbaguts Ross Clifton at WarGods: Valentine’s Eve Massacre.
Tested positive for: 19-Norandrosterone, 19-Noretiocholanolone, and Stanozolol

JOSH BARNETT (Pt. 2)
Caught: 7/21/09, 11 days before he was scheduled to fight Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of Affliction: Trilogy.

COLE PROVINCE
Caught: 8/17/09, following his unanimous decision win over Fredson Paixao at WEC 42.
Tested positive for: Methasterone

you guys are surprised MMA threads turn into fights LMFAO :D
thats not ironic at all they are FIGHTERS
sorry just think thats funny....
no, offense just an observation that people that fight will prolly... fight. lol
-JS

I have to respectfully disagree Mr. Smiles.Everyone is an MMA fighter nowadays,lol.:rolleyes: At my gym not a day goes by where some kid doesn't tell me he is an MMA fighter.On this board is not any different everyone who hits a heavy bag and watchd the last UFC is an expert and has strong opinions and thing escalate quickly ino arguments in these threads. I know of ONE guy on this board who has fought at a high level and that is Ivan.I think it is more a bunch of passionate fans and know it alls than fighters fighting.My opinion.

Agreed

I have to respectfully disagree Mr. Smiles.Everyone is an MMA fighter nowadays,lol.:rolleyes: At my gym not a day goes by where some kid doesn't tell me he is an MMA fighter.On this board is not any different everyone who hits a heavy bag and watchd the last UFC is an expert and has strong opinions and thing escalate quickly ino arguments in these threads. I know of ONE guy on this board who has fought at a high level and that is Ivan.I think it is more a bunch of passionate fans and know it alls than fighters fighting.My opinion.

it just struck me funny that threads about fighting often quickly turn into fights.
no irony there. lol.
and yeah, everyone at my gym is in MMA also, or so they say:rolleyes:
Me, i am just a dumb ole bodybuilder who would get my ass kicked by a real fighter:eek:
but i look like trouble:D
-JS

I think the guys who got popped for nandrolone must of got a product and were told it was something else because know one I know uses it in sporst if they know they plan to be tested within the year since its active longer than that. Other compounds I can see if you think they cleared on time like winny and EQ, but they were still in your system if miscalculated or maybe body did not metabolize as quick as normal detection time of compound.

What I hate is all these guys at gym who think they are mm fighters because they lift and maybe went to a mma class a few times. They know everything about every mma fight and fighter down until where they where born to their penis size. If you don't know the same about all these fighters you don't know anything about mma.

Myself am not a professional fighter, but trained hard wrestling for at least 8 years, and practiced mma 2 years and dabbled with other martial arts before that for several years while I wrestled. I tell these people I don't care if you know what a certain move is, do you know how to get someone in one or counter it. Have you been punched din the face and pushed in training daily until you puked or ever have to cut 20 pounds in 2 weeks(don't even want to get into what this requires at times) to make weight for competition. Can you perform in front of thousands of people and still think clearly and stick to your game, while trying to listen to your coach scream at the same time what move you should maybe try next. Until you have you don't know shit.

I sit on the sofa with these guys who yell out stats of every mma fighter and yell at there favorites when they did not try a certain move since it looks so easy on TV that what they should have done next from the sofa mma fighters.

I usually tell them its easier said than it looks unless you have actually been in that situation and they say whatever I don't know shit since I don't know every freaken statistic about everyone.

I say do and be about it instead of talking about it. I tell them and offer for them come train with me for a few weeks and see if they can even get through a practice and that I bet they can't get halfway through. Not to say I can practice and hang with pros practice as I probably can't at this time, but at one point could. My point is if you can't even hang with just the conditioning part of very amateur mma school/practice who take it little easy sometimes how could you ever think your a mma fighter. (These are people who never even played HS Sports and have no concept of a real training or conditioning program, which is alot easier in HS compared to what you may encouter after) You wouldn't even be able to stand and go 2min straight and maybe land that lucky overhand right that you imitate and learn from watching a Chuck Liddell replays while you perform it on a stationary bag at LA FITNESS.

Last edited:
it just struck me funny that threads about fighting often quickly turn into fights.
no irony there. lol.
and yeah, everyone at my gym is in MMA also, or so they say:rolleyes:
Me, i am just a dumb ole bodybuilder who would get my ass kicked by a real fighter:eek:
but i look like trouble:D
-JS

Lol,hey that alone will be enough most of the time,especially if you can make a really mean face.:)

Nothing pisses me off more than disrespect.

Now I know you're a true martial artist

BTW - I wish MMA threads were not aloud here by Mods, I myself go to an MMA site for that anyway.

This site sells advertising space. A seperate MMA subsection would give MMA bros a reason to log on...

I have had 6 mma fights and am currently getting ready for another one as we speak...IF i were to take anything it would be low dose test and masteron. This is the only combo where the benefits outweighed the negative. Everything else including EQ zaps my cardio so fast but im sure like everything else it depends on the individual. This would also be strictly to aid in recovery. The best I have ever felt (cardio) IN the actual fight was when I had been clean for almost a year.

Guys there are only so many AAS out there and the choices are the same for IFBB pros and all other sports.The same gear is used across the board.THERE IS NO GIANT SECRET to what guys anywhere are using!You guys want to know what the top fighters REALLY use? they play the same game as any other athlete trying to clear their system and not get caught.The only surprise reading this list is all the nandralone use. I am going to avoid these MMA threads like the plaque from now on ,but here are what the TOP GUYS Got popped for:

JOSH BARNETT
Caught: 4/22/02, following his TKO victory over Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Tested positive for: Boldenone, Nandrolone, and Fluoxymesterone

TIM SYLVIA
Caught: 10/7/03, following his first-round knockout of Gan McGee at UFC 44.

KIMO LEOPOLDO Caught: 8/16/04, following his TKO loss to Ken Shamrock at UFC 48.

NATE MARQUARDT
Caught: 8/15/05, following his unanimous decision win over Ivan Salaverry at Ultimate Fight Night 1.

KIMO LEOPOLDO AGAIN!!
Caught: 7/20/06, two days before he was scheduled to fight Bas Rutten at WFA: King of the Streets.

VITOR BELFORT
Caught: 10/26/06, following his unanimous decision loss to Dan Henderson at PRIDE 32.

PAWEL NASTULA
Caught: 10/26/06, following his submission loss against Josh Barnett at PRIDE 32.

STEPHAN BONNAR
Caught: 11/3/06, following his second unanimous decision loss to Forrest Griffin at UFC 62.

KIT COPE
Caught: 1/25/07, following his submission via strikes loss to Rob McCullough at WEC 25.

JOHNNIE MORTON
Caught: 6/13/07, following his 38-second knockout loss against Bernard Ackah at Dynamite!! USA.
Tested positive for: Unspecified anabolic steroids. Morton’s pre-fight urine test came back as positive for a very elevated T/E (testosterone) ratio — 83.9, when the average for an athlete is 6.

ROYCE GRACIE
Caught: 6/14/07, following his unanimous decision win over Kazushi Sakuraba at Dynamite!! USA.

JORGE ORTIZ
Caught: 6/26/07, following his TKO loss to Jesse Taylor at Total Combat 21.

PHIL BARONI
Caught: 7/7/07, following his technical submission loss to Frank Shamrock at Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Baroni.
Tested positive for: Boldenone and Stanozolol

SEAN SHERK
Caught: 7/19/07, following his unanimous decision win against Hermes Franca at UFC 73.

ERMES FRANCA
Caught: 7/19/07, following his unanimous decision loss to Sean Sherk at UFC 73.

ANTHONY TORRES
Caught: 10/3/07, following his TKO loss to Jess Liaudin at UFC 75.
Tested positive for: Boldenone. Torres was the first fighter to be caught by a UFC-administered steroid test.

BILL MAHOOD
Caught: 10/15/07, following his submission via rib injury loss to Bobby Southworth at Strikeforce’s first Playboy Mansion show.

ADAM SMITH
Caught: 10/17/07, following his unanimous decision loss to Dewey Cooper at Strikeforce’s first Playboy Mansion show.
Tested positive for: Nandrolone and Stanozolol — as well as cocaine and marijuana.

JASON WINTHERS
Caught: 11/19/07, following his TKO loss against Richard Blake at Rebel Fights: Unleashed Fury.
Tested positive for: Stanozolol and the veterinary steroid Trenbolone — as well as methadone and morphine. Sounds like somebody’s been partying with Adam Smith…

RUBEN VILLAREAL
Caught: 11/28/07, following his TKO loss to Jimmy Ambriz at WCO: Kerr vs. Gavin.

DENNIS HALLMAN
Caught: 11/29/07, following his submission win over Jeremiah Metcalf at Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives.
Tested positive for: Drostanolone and Nandrolone

ALEXANDER CRISPIM
Caught: 11/29/07, following his unanimous decision win over Clint Coronel at Strikeforce: Four Men Enter, One Man Survives.
Tested positive for: Desoxymethyltestosterone

CARINA DAMM
Caught: 5/15/08, following her submission win over Sophie Bagherdai at Femme Fatale Fighting 4.

ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA
Caught: 7/7/08, following his TKO loss to Jose Aldo at WEC 34.

ANTONIO SILVA
Caught: 8/21/08, following his TKO win over Justin Eilers at EliteXC: Unfinished Business.

EDWIN DEWEES
Caught: 8/21/08, following his TKO loss against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at Affliction: Banned.
Tested positive for: A massive amount of Nandrolone. The CSAC’s Bill Douglas said that the amount of the steroid in Dewees’ system — 499ng/ml, if you want to get technical — was “hard to explain.”

CHRIS LEBEN
Caught: 11/3/08, following his decision loss to Michael Bisping at UFC 89.

KIRILL SIDELNIKOV
Caught: 3/3/09, following his TKO loss to Paul Buentello at Affliction: Day of Reckoning.

KEN SHAMROCK
Caught: 3/11/09, following his submission win over super-heavyweight tubbaguts Ross Clifton at WarGods: Valentine’s Eve Massacre.
Tested positive for: 19-Norandrosterone, 19-Noretiocholanolone, and Stanozolol

JOSH BARNETT (Pt. 2)
Caught: 7/21/09, 11 days before he was scheduled to fight Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of Affliction: Trilogy.

COLE PROVINCE
Caught: 8/17/09, following his unanimous decision win over Fredson Paixao at WEC 42.
Tested positive for: Methasterone

This should shut anyone up who thinks its cheating. Atleast they are doing it for more than lookin good on the beach :) I myself am not in MMA.

PS- I do it for the beach haha

Exactly, and everyone else's name isnt on there b/c they didnt get caught, not b/c they were clean.

Exactly, and everyone else's name isnt on there b/c they didnt get caught, not b/c they were clean.

Very true... just imagine the ones who are more careful. AAS is in every sport now. These athletes have to be in peak shape to compete at their level or someone else will. I have even noticed a huge amount of AAS invading high school sports.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws