over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA Fighter "Mayhem" Miller Stand-off

so you are not going to answer my question...but instead, reply with a non sequitur? lol..

ok ill bow out.. seems im not going to get anywhere with you guys.

I just hope that if I get accused of something by a woman, you guys aren't on the jury... you guys don't seem to be huge on the whole "innocent until proven guilty" and "beyond a reasonable doubt" - kinda stuff

I would like to recognize little slice with his use of the word "Non sequitur". It was probably the first time it has been used on Professional Muscle, and I believe it was used correctly. Nicely played, little slice!

reminds me of my standoff with swat... 8 freakin hours.

I had a cell phone of the person who the motel room belonged to (a woman who was the manager.. I was there with her and her bf's [whom I thought was a real 'stand-up guy'.. turns out he's a rat.. William David Schoen, of Sioux City, IA])... so I was getting phone calls giving me updates of the swat activity whenever he girls father called.. little did he know, he was speaking to the guy in the middle of the standoff. lol... he's telling me. "the bomb squad is setting up.. they have that robot camera thing out".. "there's snipers on the rooftops across the street".. "do you know where my daughter is?" ... he thought I was just some guy who knew his daughter and was evacuated fro the scene like all the other motel occupants.

I was popping 1mg klonopins like candy the whole time and surrendered for a can of beer and pizza, and promised a medical evaluation because for some reason they thought I was diabetic.. they got the beer, but no pizza, and no medical eval.

didn't have Twitter back then, or Facebook.. all I was trying to do was call my ex and talk to my kids, but the FBI Negotiator would want to keep me on the phone with him the entire time and talk about "god" and all that crap... I'm an atheist/non-theist/Buddhist, like I wanted to hear about 'god' having a plan.

gotta give him credit though, if it weren't for him, things might not of (edit, probably wouldn't have) ended peacefully.... as it wasn't long before that that the long time board vet (who'd recently turned scammer at the time) on 'bolex and 'gade, had a standoff in his car on a highway, with a sawed off shotgun.. that didn't end well. RIP to that fella, I forget his name.

reminds me of my standoff with swat... 8 freakin hours.

I had a cell phone of the person who the motel room belonged to (a woman who was the manager.. I was there with her and her bf's [whom I thought was a real 'stand-up guy'.. turns out he's a rat.. William David Schoen, of Sioux City, IA])... so I was getting phone calls giving me updates of the swat activity whenever he girls father called.. little did he know, he was speaking to the guy in the middle of the standoff. lol... he's telling me. "the bomb squad is setting up.. they have that robot camera thing out".. "there's snipers on the rooftops across the street".. "do you know where my daughter is?" ... he thought I was just some guy who knew his daughter and was evacuated fro the scene like all the other motel occupants.

I was popping 1mg klonopins like candy the whole time and surrendered for a can of beer and pizza, and promised a medical evaluation because for some reason they thought I was diabetic.. they got the beer, but no pizza, and no medical eval.

didn't have Twitter back then, or Facebook.. all I was trying to do was call my ex and talk to my kids, but the FBI Negotiator would want to keep me on the phone with him the entire time and talk about "god" and all that crap... I'm an atheist/non-theist/Buddhist, like I wanted to hear about 'god' having a plan.

gotta give him credit though, if it weren't for him, things might not of (edit, probably wouldn't have) ended peacefully.... as it wasn't long before that that the long time board vet (who'd recently turned scammer at the time) on 'bolex and 'gade, had a standoff in his car on a highway, with a sawed off shotgun.. that didn't end well. RIP to that fella, I forget his name.

Holy shit dude

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Crusty twat waffle... I laughed so hard, the cat had to see what was happening.
Y'all are entertaining as hell. Thanks for the giggles.

Jason is just another goon in the long line of mohawk MMA social idiots. His past precedes him everywhere he goes. Problem after freaky problem with this guy.

Unlike "War Machine", Jason has/had serious talent at one point. His career was long over after his drug induced, naked burglary fiasco. This is merely fodder for fodders sake.

Fuck 'em. He's a black eye on a sport that, rightfully so, has earned the keep of much better ambassadors.

Last edited:
I've been in a situation where it seemed like my girlfriend WANTED me to hit her, she kept provoking me to do it....everything except actually hit me.

And fuck me I wanted to knock her into next year, but I didn't. You know why? Because a bitch that is that crazy will then use it as a reason to say, "I'm using meth again because you hit me", or "I fucked X guy because you hit me".

Fuck that guilt trip.

Unless she's physically attacking me, no bitch is worth doing time over because I lost control.

NO BITCH!

Getting hit in the brain changes your whole chemical makeup in some people. I think there are going to be more and more instances of MMA/boxers/athletes going ape shit just because athletes are getting bigger, stronger and faster. Bigger, stronger, faster means more concussive force which means more unseen damage to the brain.

I fight and i can tell you that more so than brain damage causing weird behavior, it takes someone who is a little nuts to take the abuse to fight, especially at that level. The sport tends to attract people from the fringes of society as a release for their problems. also on a side note, these guys all the sudden make good money and have the professional women come out and use them for that. all kinds of drama will always ensue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131