over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA reacts to talk of a Mayweather McGregor UFC Cage Fight

What made Connor go crazy on the bus group?
I recently watched the Connor documentary on Netflix. It was real good! I didn’t know much about Connor before watching it. I gained a lot of respect for him afterwards. He seems like a fun guy, always joking and laughing. My friend said he was just like that when he met Connor.

What made Connor go crazy on the bus group?
I recently watched the Connor documentary on Netflix. It was real good! I didn’t know much about Connor before watching it. I gained a lot of respect for him afterwards. He seems like a fun guy, always joking and laughing. My friend said he was just like that when he met Connor.

Short article above shines some light on him upset about the belt AND the last minute changes to the card. It said Lobov was there to

Last edited:
Unfortunately he's done. He really fucked up this time. I get why a lot of these guys push the envelop and want that publicity from it. It works big time in professional sports, but you have to pick your battles wiser. This impulsive outburst will cost him and cost him dearly. He's got three assault charges and also a felony charge. I'm sure the felony will get reduced, but he's still looking at probation, fines, lawsuits and he'll likely have to take 18 months of weekly classes and might even get a month or so in jail. The biggest issue is, he's going to be sued. By many and many groups.

He's done prizefighting and his only real new revenues would have been via promoting and investing what he made. And now he cut himself off from who he can promote and the money he does have? They will sue for it.

Welcome to Mike Tyson's life Connor. Dumb move. and I respected this guys work ethic and skills. He was dedicated and a real gifted fighter, but it's over now.

In an article I read they asked White if he was done with Connor and he said yes... for now but STILL didn’t rule anything out even after all this. Good or bad The guy brings a lot of pub to UFC. Would you pay to watch his return to the octagon?

Last edited:
In an article I read they asked White if he was done with Connor and he said yes... for now but STILL didn’t rule anything out even after all this. Good or bad The guy brings a lot of pub to UFC. Would you pay to watch his return to the octagon?

Dana's word means absolutely nothing lol especially when it comes to Conor.

Max Holloway is out of the UFC 223 fight. He was deemed medically unfit to fight, probably from the drastic weight cut he was trying to do. Now Khabib isn't fighting either...the whole fight is off.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/6/17205942/max-holloway-out-of-ufc-223-main-event-against-khabib-nurmagomedov

Khabib might still fight. Ariel Helwani just tweeted that Al Iaquinta is willing to fight him but since he weighed 155.2 there's some complications. The NYSAC seems hell bent on derailing this card

Last edited:
Dana's word means absolutely nothing lol especially when it comes to Conor.

Khabib might still fight. Ariel Helwani just tweeted that Al Iaquinta is willing to fight him but since he weighed 155.2 there's some complications. The NYSAC seems hell bent on derailing this card

I love the fact that Khabib is willing to fight whoever. Max was a legit fight as is Iaquinta. Give him some extra time to lose the .2 lbs since it's on short notice.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/6/17207284/khabib-nurmagomedov-vs-al-iaquinta-is-new-ufc-223-main-event

he has to be booted, for how long (or for life) I do not know.
His actions have meant the cancellation of 2 other fights (Artem can blame himself for his 3rd fight being cancelled)

You cannot tolerate such immature and childish behavior that impacts other so negatively

But money talks so I wont be suprised to see Conor suspended fro 6 months and fighting Khabib at years end

Connor will be in the octagon very soon. This violent steroid rage is great advertising. Hahaha 💪

Unfortunately he's done. He really fucked up this time. I get why a lot of these guys push the envelop and want that publicity from it. It works big time in professional sports, but you have to pick your battles wiser. This impulsive outburst will cost him and cost him dearly. He's got three assault charges and also a felony charge. I'm sure the felony will get reduced, but he's still looking at probation, fines, lawsuits and he'll likely have to take 18 months of weekly classes and might even get a month or so in jail. The biggest issue is, he's going to be sued. By many and many groups.

He's done prizefighting and his only real new revenues would have been via promoting and investing what he made. And now he cut himself off from who he can promote and the money he does have? They will sue for it.

Welcome to Mike Tyson's life Connor. Dumb move. and I respected this guys work ethic and skills. He was dedicated and a real gifted fighter, but it's over now.

Lol what a complete crock of shit this post is can only assume you’re trolling.

McGregor will be fine this is a complete non story WWE promo crap.

Dan will figure out a way to turn this around and probably encourage some type of settle the score fight. Conor isn't done

I call bs..

UFC 223 Embedded' Video Shows New Angles of Conor McGregor Bus Attack - Bleacher Report

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...shows-new-angles-of-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack

These new videos have me thinking this is staged. Security is right there on him but letting him run around and making the lamest attempt to stop him from breaking the window. The guard could have so easily stopped him.

I even question the forehead cut. How hard is that little cut to fake? THAT got him taken out of the fight? idk man this whole thing looks like the shit WWE does when wrestlers “jump” guys entering the arena.

Last edited:
I call bs..

UFC 223 Embedded' Video Shows New Angles of Conor McGregor Bus Attack - Bleacher Report

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...shows-new-angles-of-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack

These new videos have me thinking this is staged. Security is right there on him but letting him run around and making the lamest attempt to stop him from breaking the window. The guard could have so easily stopped him.

I even question the forehead cut. How hard is that little cut to fake? THAT got him taken out of the fight? idk man this whole thing looks like the shit WWE does when wrestlers “jump” guys entering the arena.

From this video it does look very much produced.

From this video it does look very much produced.

I will never know for sure but I dont want to believe this shit is made up. They are messing with guys careers here - Michael Chiesa, Anthony Pettis, Ray Borg, Brandon Moreno, Alex Caceres. There are top 10 fighters in that group, put on a good showing and your a step closer to a title fight and a nice pay day.

Conor took that away from these guys, I cant bring myself to believing anyone in their right mind would give the OK to throwing a projectile thru a bus window (and splitting someones head open - Chiesa)

I will never know for sure but I dont want to believe this shit is made up. They are messing with guys careers here - Michael Chiesa, Anthony Pettis, Ray Borg, Brandon Moreno, Alex Caceres. There are top 10 fighters in that group, put on a good showing and your a step closer to a title fight and a nice pay day.

Conor took that away from these guys, I cant bring myself to believing anyone in their right mind would give the OK to throwing a projectile thru a bus window (and splitting someones head open - Chiesa)

I agree. I don't think it was put on. We will know if Connor gets in trouble with the law, that is for sure. If he does not then there will always be that lingering doubt for some that it was put on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131