over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA reacts to talk of a Mayweather McGregor UFC Cage Fight

Never gonna happen. And mayweather would have to be a moron to step into an octagon

no way mayweather would do it. he’s got plenty of money and don’t want to risk his perfect record. octagon or not.

Never gonna happen. And mayweather would have to be a moron to step into an octagon
Have to agree... The purse would have to be ridiculously large and even then there would probably be special rules, etc. A watered down mma fight. A true mma fight for him would be disaster.

Ego can be an incredible thing... can make athletes THINK they can do all types of things...

I would love to see this. But ultimately this will be a publicity knee jerker and never happen.

Mayweather trying to stay in the headlines

lets see Tony and Khabib and then the winner (im thinking Khabib) for Conor later in the year

by late 2018 McGregor will be stringing together losses, the rise and fall of Conor McGregor is upon us.

lets see Tony and Khabib and then the winner (im thinking Khabib) for Conor later in the year

by late 2018 McGregor will be stringing together losses, the rise and fall of Conor McGregor is upon us.

I just can't see Conor fighting khabib. Sure Conor could knock him out but if he doesn't, khabib will absolutely humiliate him. Way too much to lose for Conor.

I'd like to see Khabib vs Conor too but either Khabib or Ferguson will beat him.

The thing with Mayweather is just hype...of course I thought the same thing about their boxing match.

Despite how ridiculous it is, I think it unfortunately will definitely happen. It will play out exactly like the boxing match. Connor will carry him through a few rounds and will go to a decision or submit him and they'll both get paid. Glorified WWE match. I would love to see Conor/Khabib, but I don't see Conor doing any real fights anytime soon. He made too much money on the boxing match, and the UFC isn't going to pay him that kind of money to fight. I think if he did fight khabib soon he'd get beat and his value would go down. Maybe he'll be the next one to move to Wwe lol

Despite how ridiculous it is, I think it unfortunately will definitely happen. It will play out exactly like the boxing match. Connor will carry him through a few rounds and will go to a decision or submit him and they'll both get paid. Glorified WWE match. I would love to see Conor/Khabib, but I don't see Conor doing any real fights anytime soon. He made too much money on the boxing match, and the UFC isn't going to pay him that kind of money to fight. I think if he did fight khabib soon he'd get beat and his value would go down. Maybe he'll be the next one to move to Wwe lol

I have to admit that if I were Connor I would do it. Problem is that I am not sure if Mayweather will do it. He is already so rich that he may not even care about messing with this. I think however that if he thinks he will enjoy doing it then he will. It certainly wont be the real deal.

Like you say, that boxing match wasn't the real deal. Mayweather was holding back a lot and could have ended it early. Ive watched him fight on tv for many years and I really feel like that is the case. For Mayweather to do MMA with Connor it would be the same thing in reverse and Connor would end up holding back on Mayweather otherwise the right would be over too soon.

I miss the days of Tyson walking into the ring and knocking the guy out in the first 30 secs of the first round!

Some videos on youtube make it look like both of them were not putting out their all. Seems to be the case. This video shows Mayweather changing the course of his punch to hit Connor on the shoulder instead of the face and Mcgregor pulling a punch that would have landed right on Mayweather's face.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UMkdlEydks"]Mayweather McGregor fight (Rigged, Staged, Proof, Higlights) @VinnyOBrien - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't see this ever happening.
And Mayweather is getting a little long in the tooth for MMA................. JP

I'd like to see Khabib vs Conor too but either Khabib or Ferguson will beat him.

The thing with Mayweather is just hype...of course I thought the same thing about their boxing match.

Tony's last fight left me thinking he wasnt on the same level as Khabib, whereas Khabib absolutely mauled Barboza to the point I thought Barboza could tap from the punches. In comparison I didnt think tony looked like a championship winning fighter against Kevin Lee.

I would just really like to see a stand up guy (Conor) go against Khabib, I think Khabib wins comfortably and part of me just wants to see Conor get humbled.

Connor has never been a wrestler and i dont see him abandoning his stand-up really until maybe he gets tagged good....his ego lol...... i wouldnt say he would drag anything out either, w boxing gloves thats way different, but you cant just play around standup w a guy w hands like floyd... i wanna see him crumble from leg kicks lol

This 100%. I see it happening. It'll be another spectacle and they'll have a agreement in place where Conor agrees to make Mayweather look decent for a few rounds before getting "caught" in a guillotine or some hold and they'll make millions and millions with all egos intact.

This 100%. I see it happening. It'll be another spectacle and they'll have a agreement in place where Conor agrees to make Mayweather look decent for a few rounds before getting "caught" in a guillotine or some hold and they'll make millions and millions with all egos intact.

These are the only ways it could happen. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that in a real MMA fight Floyd would have about a .0001% chance. Virtually zero. Either way it's not competitive or intriguing. I've got it, a double feature! First McGreggor plays a round of golf against Rory McIlroy, and then(because he has to be the main event) Mayweather has a tennis match with Roger Federer. Those would be great matchups of some of the best athletes in the world in their respective disciplines battling it out right?

Mayweather would be better Off on Dancing with the Stars...LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner