over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA stack?

gotigers54

Registered
if you were a fighter what would you run on your down time? it would have to be a shorter ester so you can get off in case of a test. i'm thinking of running some npp with the growth and var that i have but what else would you throw in there or
what would be even better?

npp is a bad choice, long detection time:)

test suspension and tren suspension is what id say

test suspension,winny,and var

I think your cycle should be completely based on how often you get tested, and how much warning you have when a test is coming up.
If it was completely random, I personally would just run GH and test suspension.

I would not touch nandrolone or any long ester AAS like EQ, test cyp, primo enan, etc. EQ is great in low doses as a performance enhancer, but its metabolites are detectable for too long. Primo is great too, I think its detection time passes quicker than EQ's.

Fast acting orals and injects might work if you have some warning, but you'd be caught easily if they gave you a surprise 48hr notice or something.
If I knew I would have a short but usable window between becoming aware of a future test and the actual test date, I would use things like Primo acetate, halo and winny.
Tren kills cardio too much, and most other orals cause lethargy.

thanks for the input! i didn't realise npp was a longer ester...i wouldn't touch tren based on what i heard about it killing cardio (not exactly good for a fighter) i don't know much about primo but i will do research. if i ran test winny,var and growth what could i do to help the joint stiffness that comes along with the winny?

also how long is EQ detectable for? i had a buddy run some before a fight and he didn't pop positive. i think he stopped like 3 weeks out but i don't know exactly how much he was pinning

If you have access test acetate will work great. The half life is very precise and can come off quick.

I never did any AAS when I fought.. But I would stick with GH and Test Suspension.. Keep it simple. Don't know how concerned you are with weight/weight class.. If you want to do an oral, try Halo.

im not to worried about time too much just like extreme times like i read that deca is in your blood over a year thats a little much. i don't plan on running all the way up to the fight just trying to get back to where i was quickly before i got injured without killing my cardio.

I'd say TRT test thru a doctor, Gh, osterine, peptides. Make s big difference, & is still testable.

these guys are trying to put you on a bodybuilding stack not something for performance purposes. winstrol, anavar and primobolan are all cosmetic drugs theyre not going to do anything more for you as far as performance or recovery that testosterone would. youd be better off just sticking with test, youll get the same results for what youre looking for without the sides. and if youre going to use gh which you probably dont really need to only a small amount would be needed. hes trying to fight guys not get ready to step on stage at nationals. you ask someone for a cycle on here and everyones ready to throw fifteen drugs at you in high dosages :rolleyes:

I thought winstrol had good performance gains? Isn't that what Ben Johnson popped for way back when?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

these guys are trying to put you on a bodybuilding stack not something for performance purposes. winstrol, anavar and primobolan are all cosmetic drugs theyre not going to do anything more for you as far as performance or recovery that testosterone would.

I am a former endurance athlete, and I can promise you that these drugs are used for performance. Primobolan was a personal favorite of mine, it helped me recover between training sessions much quicker than when not on it.
I mentioned in my post that anavar makes me too lethargic, but some use it for increased strength and central nervous system activity..... it is most definitely a performance enhancer, and can help repair tissue.

Winny is one of the most widely abused performance enhancers.
In fact, I will say that I think winny use is more common as a PED than it is as a bodybuilding/cosmetic enhancement drug. How many guys do you see on these forums running winny these days? Hardly ever.

If you doubt Winny's performance enhancing effects, why do you think this list of people were using it? Surely not for cosmetic purposes.
• Ben Johnson was stripped of his gold medal in the 100 meter sprint at the 1988 Summer Olympics when he tested positive for stanozolol after winning the final.[6]
• Olimpiada Ivanova was stripped of her silver medal in the 10 kilometer walk at the 1997 World Championships in Athletics after she had tested positive for Stanozolol, and she was banned for two years.[7]
• Vita Pavlysh was stripped of her gold medal in shot put at the 1999 IAAF World Indoor Championships after she had tested positive for Stanozolol. 5 years later at the 2004 IAAF World Indoor Championships in Budapest, Hungary, she won the title again only to fail the drug test for the same reason. She was again stripped of her title and banned from athletics for life.[8]
• Liudmyla Blonska, a Ukrainian heptathlete, tested positive for traces of Stanozolol shortly after finishing thirteenth at the 2002 European Championships in Athletics and in June 2003 was handed a two year ban, whereafter she returned to the sport.[9] At the 2008 Beijing Games, she was stripped of a silver medal and given a lifetime ban after testing positive for stanozolol again.[10]
• Rafael Palmeiro was suspended 10 days from Major League Baseball on August 1, 2005, after testing positive for steroids.[11] According to the published report in The New York Times, Stanozolol was the steroid detected in Palmeiro's system. This came not long after he testified before the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on steroid usage in baseball, and he denied ever using steroids.
• Barry Bonds is accused of using Stanozolol in Game of Shadows, a book by Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams. The accusations were first aired on 7 March 2006 by Sports Illustrated, which published excerpts from the book.[12]
• Salvador Carmona, footballer, tested positive for Stanozolol in 2005 and 2006. He was banned for life by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) due to repeated drug offences. Tribunal Arbitral du Sport.[13]
• Magnus Hedman, footballer, was charged and convicted by Swedish court in June 2009 when he tested positive for Stanozolol. At the time he was a "ambassador" for Swedish anti-steroid organization Ren Idrott ("Clean Sports") and sports commentator for Swedish TV4. He lost both assignments as a consequence.[14]
• Phil Baroni, former UFC and PRIDE Fighting Championship fighter, tested positive for Stanozolol following his June 22, 2007 fight against Frank Shamrock at Strikeforce: Judgment Day.[15]
• K-1's 2007 World Grand Prix in Las Vegas finalist Zabit Samedov tested positive for Stanozolol following the August 11, 2007 event.[16]
• Roger Clemens was reported to have been injected with stanozolol (Winstrol) by major league strength coach Brian McNamee during the 1998 baseball season.[17]
• 2008 Triple Crown hopeful Big Brown was reported to have been injected with Winstrol, which is legal in some states in US horse racing, by trainer Richard E. Dutrow, Jr. [18]
• Chris Leben, mixed martial artist, tested positive for the substance after UFC 89 where he was defeated by Michael Bisping and was suspended for 9 months.[19]
• Kirill Sidelnikov, mixed martial artist, tested positive for the substance after Affliction: Day of Reckoning where he was defeated by Paul Buentello and was suspended for 1 year and fined $2,500.[20]
• Tim Sylvia, mixed martial artist, tested positive for the drug Stanozolol after a Nevada State Athletic Commission test. As a result, Sylvia was stripped of his title, served a 6-month suspension, and was fined $10,000. Sylvia has stated that he used the drug to shed excess body fat and lose weight. [21]
• Cristiane Santos tested positive for anabolic steroids and as a result of the banned substance, her fight against Hiroko Yamanaka result has been changed to a "No Contest" while Santos has had her license suspended and was fined $2500. Additionally, UFC president Dana White stripped Santos of her Strikeforce 145 lb. women's championship belt. [22]

If you google 'tested positive for Oxandrolone' or 'failed drug test Oxandrolone' you can find many other athletes that have been popped for using it.

Boldenone
Masteron
Anavar.

Any of these or combinations.

i always strain a muscle while using winstrol and training mma. tren destroyed my cardio. eq and prop is my favorite combo. local shows where i am at don't test for PE. everyone here uses an test & eq combo.

thanks for the insight guys! i'll have to tinker with it a bit like everyone else. i ran some test p and mast and i gained so much damn weight it might be good just to do a low dose test and low dose gh. i think i'll try that while i do more research on the primo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws