over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA star amokrane sabet shot dead by police

GodOfHormones

Registered
Wow. He got shot by muliple rounds and still fighting :eek:

Those bastards keep shooting when the poor man's down.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26e_1463339798]LiveLeak.com -[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't like seeing stuff like this but that was mental. Even if they missed loads he must have been shot close to 10 times and he still keeps going.

Yes over there (and most countries in the world) it's not a shoot to wound and arrest they just keep shooting until he is dead.

I don't like seeing stuff like this but that was mental. Even if they missed loads he must have been shot close to 10 times and he still keeps going.

Yes over there (and most countries in the world) it's not a shoot to wound and arrest they just keep shooting until he is dead.

The tren gave him superhuman strenght... :eek:

Note to myself.

Don't ever go visit that shithole indonesia :banghead:

Last edited:
Heard about this , I thought he would have an impressive track record and perhaps I just never heard of him because I follow mma pretty closely, but than I looked at his record though and he's like 1-3 , I don't get how that makes him a star lol.

Rubber bullets.

You guys talk like this never happened in the US. Come on...

there's the occasional video that pops up with ridiculous overkill (no pun intended here) with regards to emptying magazine clips in self defense by police. having said that few of us experience the numb reaction and adrenaline release when face to face with life or death contact.

the flip side of only wounding in a life or death contact situation is the litigation that can inflict financial devastation for protecting your life and your family.

Burglar sues homeowner who shot him | Local News - WLKY Home

Homeowner Struggles With Legal Bills After Being Sued by Home Intruder He Shot | LawNewz

**broken link removed**

Post not intended to encourage gun owners from defending their family and property.

def. RUBBER BULLETS....no blood

last shot was a head shot.

:cool:

I wonder if tear-gas or a stun-gun might have worked? They both seem to work pretty well on people in other parts of the world. :rolleyes:

Guy was holding a knife asking to be killed, saying Fuck you to the cops. Warning shots were also fired. You also forgot to mention he fatally stabbed a cop. :rolleyes: I would have shot him dead too. :yeahthat:

that's because you only hear the stories where they do work..

Yep. Doesn't a tazer gun shoot out once anyway? You miss with that and you or your partner could be dead. Rather have a full magazine with 12-18 rounds, little more room for error.

Guy was holding a knife asking to be killed, saying Fuck you to the cops. Warning shots were also fired. You also forgot to mention he fatally stabbed a cop. :rolleyes: I would have shot him dead too. :yeahthat:

Very true. He shouted to be shot and he had a knife. Plus there were warning shots and then he charged at them too. My post was more to do with when he was lying on the floor at the end and they finished it with a final bullet. Although I hadn't read the article and just watched the video so had no idea he had killed a cop.

Yep. Doesn't a tazer gun shoot out once anyway? You miss with that and you or your partner could be dead.

There was 8+ policemen/women there... should be multiple tasers available for use.

Maybe he got what he deserved, but a gunshot wound to the head is what I feel is overkill when he was already down. If they wanted him dead to begin with, they should have done it with the first shot or 2. Just my $0.02.

Not trying to offend or even argue with anyone, just stating my opinion on being humane about it.

There was 8+ policemen/women there... should be multiple tasers available for use.

Maybe he got what he deserved, but a gunshot wound to the head is what I feel is overkill when he was already down. If they wanted him dead to begin with, they should have done it with the first shot or 2. Just my $0.02.

Not trying to offend or even argue with anyone, just stating my opinion on being humane about it.

That's a fair statement. I'm not offended at all, I like these discussions way better than gear. :D

Sometimes you guys act like every place in the world should follow the ways of your country.

Here he would probably have 200 rounds inside his skull alone. Then the cops would extract his teeth with a plier, put his body inside a pile of old tires, throw some gasoline and light it up. Or maybe they'd do it with him alive and extract the teeth later. Anyways, it's called "the microwave". That's how Brazilian police deals with cop killers... But he would leave the scene in some sort of police car alive and well and would "escape" somewhere en route. Something like that...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131