over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA: Strikeforce's "King Mo" Lawal busted for Masteron use

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
**broken link removed**

You would think these guys would be smarter and learn about clearance times and such.....I have talked to people in the know and I was told about 75% of upper level MMA fighters use some kind of PED. I guess some of them must be smart enough to get around a drug test since only a relatively small amount of people have gotten busted over the years.

Cracks me up how they all deny it...Like Cyborg, that chic looks like a dude from using aas so much.

I hate when these athletes deni it and say I never used anything.....

They just look like fucking idoits and cant own up to any thing lol

Be a real and fess up, you chose to be in a sport that drugs tests you ran the risks and got caught, now own up to it and say sorry i got caught!!!

It would amaze you how much they use actually it probable would not. Alot do hgh

Yes....He denied it....but they all do. From a career standpoint it makes more sense for them to deny usage becase that usually ends up in them getting an appeal, and then they get suspended from fighting for 6 months. If someone admits using, they will automatically get suspended for a year.

Yes....He denied it....but they all do. From a career standpoint it makes more sense for them to deny usage becase that usually ends up in them getting an appeal, and then they get suspended from fighting for 6 months. If someone admits using, they will automatically get suspended for a year.

that's retarded an should be the other way around.... admit it and should get less of a suspension.... deni and proved guilty longer consequences........

i got more respect for chael sonnen admitting his use then any that dont EVEN tho he is a loud mouth!!!

that's retarded an should be the other way around.... admit it and should get less of a suspension.... deni and proved guilty longer consequences........

i got more respect for chael sonnen admitting his use then any that dont EVEN tho he is a loud mouth!!!

Sonnen admitted using testosterone....but he also said he was only on trt dosage and had a prescription. Was he only using trt doses during training for the fight? Does a young, healthy, athletic guy like Sonnen really have low test levels? I guess Chael and his doc will only really know what the truth is...
Of course Sonnen is always very honest and has never lied about anything...:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

I love how they say masteron is used as a diuretic!

From the article:

"Drostanolone (also known as Drolban or Masteron) often is used as a diuretic among weight-cutting and recovering/injured athletes, according to various online sources".

I remeber when Tim Slyvia walked in the room and said I did use aas usuage. He also said he would be willing to take whatever punishment that would be handed down. They stripped him of his title well after a year came back and won the title again.

Sonnen admitted using testosterone....but he also said he was only on trt dosage and had a prescription. Was he only using trt doses during training for the fight? Does a young, healthy, athletic guy like Sonnen really have low test levels? I guess Chael and his doc will only really know what the truth is...
Of course Sonnen is always very honest and has never lied about anything...:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

Sonnen was approved for TRT in the state of California; he did not file the right paper work to get approved in Nevada; that is why he got in trouble. I would assume most guys just ramp up the dose in training and then drop it down right before the fight.

From the article:

"Drostanolone (also known as Drolban or Masteron) often is used as a diuretic among weight-cutting and recovering/injured athletes, according to various online sources".

Their online source must have been Anthony Roberts, lol!

Sonnen was approved for TRT in the state of California; he did not file the right paper work to get approved in Nevada; that is why he got in trouble. I would assume most guys just ramp up the dose in training and then drop it down right before the fight.

You forgot the part where his test came back three x's higher than normal limits and that's why he got suspended. He may have a script for TRT, but he wasn't using TRT doses... C'mon man use your head TRT is exactly what it implies. If he would have been using TRT doses then it would have never been an issue.

From the article:

Their online source must have been Anthony Roberts, lol!

LOL!

Here's another one I saw today:

"Drostanalone can be used as a medication for lowering cholesterol..."

Yeah...HDL! Is there something I don't know about Masteron? I've never heard of any AAS lowering cholesterol in a positive fashion.

Here's the link to that story:

King Mo Lawal Tests Positive for Steroid Drostanalone

ive worked with several fighters and one of my companies actually sponsors fighters. though in full disclosure, none are with the UFC or have ever competed in any Zuffa event. However, I do business with alot of managers and agents and I spend alot of time with fighters.

Id say more than 50% of the top tier fighters right now are using some form of gear. The thing with the testing is that the fighters are giving a generous allowance for test levels. I think it is something like 400-800 free test levels. So what they do is work with a doctor that will put them on TRT to get their levels to 800 on the button.

where the problems come in is if the fighter either takes a bit more, or screws up their timing which makes it look like they have more in them than they should. Or the dumbass fighter will take more than they should which pops their numbers too high.

i know of one guy, top 10 right now in his weight class, that regularly takes 200mgs of test every 10 days. granted, that isnt a whole lot compared to what we all know of but for them it counts tremendously.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws