over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA training while on gear?

RIV

Registered
i do some MMA training, mostley BJJ and muay thai, anyway i may have a fight coming up in a few months, but i was planning to be gearing up in a few months too. so my question is, would my gains be hurt by all the trainiing ( if any of you train in BJJ you know how a few minutes on the mat feel like hell) and that doesnt leave much time or energy for intense workouts. IVAN i know you fight, so i'd like a response from you

-Riv

I am a submission...

...fighter also and I don't remember a time I wasn't on before a fight.LOL The extra muscle mass will slow your stamina obviously like big ole Mark Coleman. Your gains won't be as great though as being on and having a bodybuilding training regimen. I know a lot of guys now using EPO for endurance before fights but, DO NOT suggest that.

RY

i might just hold off on the gear, because like everyone else i wanna be huge, so i want max gains, although i am thinking about some winny to help prepare, what do you think about that?

-Riv

I would stick w/ anabolics that won't make you hold water so winv, Fina, primo etc are good choices. I found Fina and anavar to be GREAT before a show for obvious reasons.LOL

RY

I know that the sudden increase in water weight can make you fatigue faster on the mat. Ivan and I have a buddy that plays Basketball at the college level(soon to be pro), and he started taking his 50mg D-bol Ed and he could only play for 4 minutes then sit for 2 to catch his breath. His body was not use to the 20lb body weight increase and he was getting tiered a lot faster. I know that Basketball does not take the physical demand of MMA and BJJ. I would not take the chance and go with...

I would stick with what RY said...FINA, ANAVAR, WINNY, EQ, HALOS 3 weeks before the match.

I am almost 90% sure that is when he took the TEST HYPTLATE
GOOD GOOD STUFF CLARK :)

Just my 0.02 hope it helps??

Last edited:
ok

When I fought I experimented with diff. gear.....I found that Halo at 50mg ED stacked with EQ, and some test at lower doses --- was the best...switching to suspension 2 days before.

Dbol and heavy doses of test will cause to much water retention and during a fight this will END you ---- 'less you knock 'em out quickly.....

I think this is the best fighter's cocktail ---

GH
Test prop at 100mg EOD
FINA 75 ED
Halo 50mg ED

Get the best joint meds you can get --- this is very important....

RY -- who do you fight for? I took 2nd in the FFC II (freestyle fighitng sub.wrestling) ---but the dude I lost to is Florida's light heavy champ -- AND he got a bye so he only had to go through 2 guys, I had to go through 3....the fight went 20 minutes! He got me in a reverse keylock after my missed attempt on an ankle lock. He went to the hospital afterwards (there was striking allowed to the body) with broken ribs heh heh....

Riv -- good luck man, ASK ME ANYTHING man....

Ps --- I talked to Coleman while sitting in a hot tub drunk with him in Detroit KOTC. He told me about his fight w/ Pete Williams....

My bad IVAN...I thought that is when you did the TEST HEPTYL...but that was during the wrestling season

Ya

I took the Heptylate during the season ( It is that I WISH I had prop EXCEPT THE HEP WORKED GREAT) But only 250mg a week...still had great results....

So all I am saying is that ideally it would be propionate as the ester of choice...Maybe sust if only administered 2x a week at lower doses...

Re: ok

Actually right now I took time off cause wasn't enough time but, I used to do BJJ, Muay Thai then moved onto Shootfighting. My best friend is close w/ Lions Den and fight w/ Pete was a shock to a lot of people. But, there is a saying that ANYONE can get knocked out and beaten. I have been thinking bout training again to shoot for the UFC or better yet Pride but, not sure if I got that dedication w/ my chaotic life.LOL

RY

Ivan said:

RY -- who do you fight for? I took 2nd in the FFC II (freestyle fighitng sub.wrestling) ---but the dude I lost to is Florida's light heavy champ -- AND he got a bye so he only had to go through 2 guys, I had to go through 3....the fight went 20 minutes! He got me in a reverse keylock after my missed attempt on an ankle lock. He went to the hospital afterwards (there was striking allowed to the body) with broken ribs heh heh....

Riv -- good luck man, ASK ME ANYTHING man....

Ps --- I talked to Coleman while sitting in a hot tub drunk with him in Detroit KOTC. He told me about his fight w/ Pete Williams....

i found in fights that fina while awesome for strength can hurt if it effects ur lower back and calf cramps like it does to some but then again ur a mean sob while on it so i believe the trade off is worthwhile, i wouldnt use winny bc many feel achy joints on it. believe it or not injectable 4-ad is very powerful and good 4 fights, u just gotta know how to prepare , pm if u need help. something like oral masteron can be very helpful
basically what everyone else said is good advice, stick to non- aromatizing androgenic compounds plus some shit like anavar for the increased atp production, that plus fina can be ridicoulous in combination, some eq if u didnt wan tto go the epo route could be helpful bc of its effects effect on rbc count

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131