over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mo Chuisle wins @ the lehigh...

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
we just got back in town, and both kari and i competed in the lehigh valley championships yesterday. Mo....stomped the competition being placed right in them middle at pre judjing, and winning her class and 2nd overall.

I tried to get to LH but even after dropping my water.....206lb! still its the best i ever looked and i didnt expect to be 100% 5 weeks out from the Jrnats. i got 5th in a really good lineup. of course im not happy, but thats how it goes sometimes.

one thing we did learn....and i talked it over with kari and kevin, i am about 211lb in shape now. not sredded.,...but cut. so toget to 195lb and not be flat, and be full, its a crap shoot. im balancing right on the line. either i cut the wt, and look like crap for sure.....or i go in the heavies....where these guys are shredded monsters. i need to be 208 SHREDDED to do that. im not big enough. so im gonna take a few days and think about things, run ith through my team again (kari and kev) and then decide. but i dont think im headed to the jrs.

i guess its better i find this out now, then try and do the show. i have no expectations of winning, but if i cant be my best....whats the point.

so here are a few pics hope you enjoy them.

lucian

Attachments

• Kari-Jerry-Trophies.jpg
    Kari-Jerry-Trophies.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 471
one of kari before the finals.....

Attachments

• Kari-Sat-Model.jpg
    Kari-Sat-Model.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 462
me outside before prejudging....flat...i know!

Attachments

• Jerry-Sat-LucianPose.jpg
    Jerry-Sat-LucianPose.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 464
us after kari getting 1st in her class

Attachments

• Kari-Jerry-Trophy-Outside.jpg
    Kari-Jerry-Trophy-Outside.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 478
Congrats!!!

You guys look amazing!!!

Hey man congratulations to you and your girl. My buddy and I were there, he was the only superheavy and I was in the lightheavies. We were camped out in the end of the hallway near you guys. Wish I would have known who you were, I would have introduced myself. Best of luck to you at Jr. Nats, you both looked great!

Hey man congratulations to you and your girl. My buddy and I were there, he was the only superheavy and I was in the lightheavies. We were camped out in the end of the hallway near you guys. Wish I would have known who you were, I would have introduced myself. Best of luck to you at Jr. Nats, you both looked great!

i remember the super...he was the biggest guy there. the LH were stacked!!! holy shit! a lota good guys!

sux we didnt meet up. how did you place? were you happy with your comdition? and....what did you think of the judging? some things.....didnt look right.

one guy didnt come back for the awards in the HW class...he cramped up! that is a DQ in the NPC rule book! but they announced they gave him the win anyways.

Dave Pulcinellia couldnt go back onstage and he was DQ. so whats the deal?

and some if the placings....just werent right.

lucian

Congrats guys....you look great!

Congrats to the both of you. Mo, you are have the total package and if you are nominated feature member again, you will get my vote. ;)

nice......

You both look really good and are really going out there.......Mo, congrats..you are doing great this year.....go get it girl!!

me outside before prejudging....flat...i know!
first off... WOW kari has a great shape and big congrats to her for a great showing. 2nd. Lucian bro just keep grinding it out and show up in chicago and do your thang, I think light heavy will be the spot for you this year, suck down to right at 197 or 198 and then fill out. I think you need one more good offseason to be a solid "shredded" heavyweight. Jr's is a great place to test the waters in a solid light heavy lineup, you got 5 more weeks in which you can easily suck down about 7 more pounds or so before dropping your water and make the top of the light heavy class limit. just my thoughts bro, talk it over with kevin and do what he thinks is best, but i def. think you can make a great showing as a very conditioned, dry light heavy.

Congrats!! ::ction-sm

Thanks everyone! :)

It was a really interesting and fun experience doing a show together with Lucian. I think we both agree it would've been helpful to have someone with us who could actually think straight and remember to pack everything! :D

I'm looking forward to having a little down time for a couple weeks (I've eaten more than my fair share of cookies since last night!), and then I'll kick things back into high gear to get ready for Team Universe in July. I'm chasing after that elusive Pro Figure card this year!

i remember the super...he was the biggest guy there. the LH were stacked!!! holy shit! a lota good guys!

sux we didnt meet up. how did you place? were you happy with your comdition? and....what did you think of the judging? some things.....didnt look right.

one guy didnt come back for the awards in the HW class...he cramped up! that is a DQ in the NPC rule book! but they announced they gave him the win anyways.

Dave Pulcinellia couldnt go back onstage and he was DQ. so whats the deal?

and some if the placings....just werent right.

lucian

Yeah the LH was a crazy class! I did the PA too, and I won the PA LH class and was 2nd in the Jr. Mens class, lost to the one heavyweight kid who was pretty smooth but a real tank. I was pretty happy with my conditioning, I am going to put up some pictures in the members section. I thought the judging was pretty fair for the most part, but I think the crossovers may have created organizational problems. Its hard for me to say with everything that was going on, I was running around trying to hold a pump and helping out my buddy, I didn't get to see much of the placings other than the masters class and my own.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws