over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moa Sponsored log coming into competition

I think you can make some serious progress in the next 2 weeks, but, you've got to be willing to suffer. I'm talking egg whites only for every meal, no carbs, no fats, no cheats or extra snacks, and continue training and cardio. Even for the June 9th show, I still think you're going to have to get brutal with your diet.

Right now you're around 2500 calories, you've got fat to lose, so like I said, all carbs and fats should come out and just embrace the suffering! :headbang:

I agree with Zach's advise. I just hopped in to check status and when you asked for honest feedback and advice, it was going to be that you are not where you need to be. You have fat to lose and water as well. Some color and lights could either make up a little and make you look better or show every flaw.

Zach's right in that you CAN make a lot of changes and improvements in 10-14 days with the right prep. I'm more familiar with bodybuilding prep then classic physique, but my concern even in classic physique is that if you buckle down extreme now, you might come in flat.

My advice would be this, if you can afford it: do both shows. Prep hard and suffer for the first and give it your best and then continue to adjust for the June show.

Man, you have got to STOP with the snacking in the middle of the night. I say this only because I want everyone to have a successful prep, but that's easily a couple hundred extra calories you consume when you do something like that. And that's more than enough to mess up a prep.

Your head may be telling you that you're hungry and need to eat more, but that's what prep is. Stock up on broccoli and spinach and eat a giant serving with each meal. Plain. Time to buckle down if you want to get on stage how you're hoping to look. You can do it man, just get used to the fact you're gong to be a little uncomfortable for a few weeks :headbang:

Good advice as always from Zach. So what do you think you're going to do brother?

Good advice as always from Zach. So what do you think you're going to do brother?

May 26th competition is a NPC national qualifier and is kind of risky from a business perspective . I don't really enjoy taking risks business-wise so much. As far as getting on stage , sure its fun, but I've done that so many times, and look at this as a more business move. Everyone around here knows me and some said they're coming to my show, and if I do it ill invite people on social media, so this may help with business with clients, or my social life. That said, thats not the reason Im doing it, its to see what I can do, how I can deal with this mentally when those sleep cravings happen,

If I place top two I can go to junior nats. Or if I don't ill have to do another national qualifier if I want to try at Jr Nats.

If i'm going to not do it , I have to let my assistant manager know by tomorrow because the schedule is being made for next week and already asked off for Fri, sat, and sunday a while back.

It looks like May 26th is it. I dropped 8 lbs this week lol Im at 212. Im noticing quite a difference from a week ago pictures, thats said , I could have waited it out and just did june 9th show , however Im thankful I can do this !!

May 16th 2018

cardio 45 mins (120-130 bpm) work five hours on feet, moving around, back,

cardio 45 minutes. Cardio and weight are always separated.

after work , before back took a 375 mgs shot of test 75 mgs , tren 50 mgs, bold 150 mgs, and dtc 100 mgs. 40 mgs tbol as well pre workout. t3 is at 100 mcg daily

360 g P
70 g Carbs
50 g F

added in some agmatine pre workout that seems to help the pump well. also taking in ajipure l glutamine at times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 17

physical therapy first thing 10 mins, then abs 7 sets, then calves seated and leg press one foot at a time...work six hours on feet

*something I do after work is set my phone for 25 mins and take a nap. If you do it too short like 5 it wont do anything, too long over 30 youll be goggy and will take an hour to fully get clear headed. this 20 minutes is the perfect nap when in a truffle.

Did Chest and arms....went to 255, 6x's maybe more idk lol, did some machines pressing flies, pec dec..then arms. had to go lighter bc of aches on arms, happy i could get some blood in there

later after a meal or so 45 or 60 min cardio forget to write it down

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 18 2018

280 g protein
0 g c- well maybe 10 lol I ate broccoli and spinach
fat 50 omega 3's for sure, like 10 a day Took in some fat with my vitamins, as I take them all at once, post weights or post cardio and vitamins need some fats to absorb

work four hours. posing for half an hour, then cardio for 70 minutes

forgot to mention i cut out finasteride and raloxifene recently

raloxifene bc Im not taking in any aromatizing hormones and a trt dose of test

finasteride bc it only blocks a few drugs and test is one of them

I use ketoconazole 2 % and ru-5884 for my hair.

This last week plan is to do no legs as doing legs supposed to be a no no before a show bc something about blurring definition in legs from too much inflammation. ive always done legs a week out , and since Ive gone through a knee injury recently I think Ill just skip them coming into a show and do upper body , calves, abs.

my carbs are pre and post weights

also Ive been using coconut oil about 10 grams when on zero carbs and it makes me feel good and gives me energy.

Last edited:
I am thankful I can do this , as some people can not from a creative thankfulness perspective.

As a competitor perspective ee doing this show is not wise considering how I look five days out. Its a risky move and I know this. Plus six hundred dollars or so, hotel, taning noc carb cp class, extras. If I place top two ill have three weeks to get ripped which I feel is doable. If i dont I may stop competing this year. I'm fully responsible and it makes much more sense to do June 9th competition. Maybe do this as a warm up. It seems foolish to me from an investment perspective spending this amount of money, just to do a show I may not even place top two in, when I need a couple more weeks of brutal suffering lol. Time is money is ill be lucky if I place top two as my timing isn't right and I know it. It does effect confidence, obviously. Well see.

May 19

posing, abs, 30 minutes cardio, shoulders, biceps, traps, cardio 60 minutes

300 g protein
100 g carbs
50 g fat

took shot of 75 mgs test e, 50 mgs tren e, bold 150 mgs, and dtc 100
tbol 40 mgs pre weights

oh adding in raloxifene back in at 25 mgs

Last edited:
Good luck this week

May 19th which I already logged is actually may 20th I got mixed up.....may 20th 2018

posing , abs, cardio 30 mins first thing, work five hours on feet, walking some, shoulders, traps, biceps, cardio 60 minutes

300 P
100 C
50 F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 21

Cardio 40 minutes first thing, work four hours on feet, back, cardio 50 minutes

*all cardio and weight lifting is seperated

325 P
120 C
50 F

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 22nd

posing first thing upon awaking 15 minutes, not long had to go into work

work four hours, on feet and moving stuff a bit more than usual on purpose just to burn more k's lol

posing, abs, physical therapy, cardio 60 minutes

300 P
0 carbs
55 F

May 23

did chest and arms

as much weight as I dropped strength is good. :) hormones working

305 g P
130 g C
55 g F

shot of 75 mgs enthtest, 150mgs bold, 50 mgs tren e, 100 mgs dtc
and 40 mgs tbol. still on t3 100 mcg

missed a day or so of tbol a while back. no biggie

*making sure to get a good amount of fiber in everyday. This helps with the stomach no doubt

May 24

300 g P
0 carbs
70 F

Posing, abs, light arms, calves

Im thinking im going to do this show come Saturday. Im looking very flat lol

Im okay with it though, theres no way with my body fat levels im going to play with carbs much, if I do itll be very very minor, like if im totally flat a little carbs, It is risky me stepping on stage not being ripped. If I do the competition me not pacing top two is the risk Im committing and okay to take because its only my fault because I dont have to do this show and can just diet another three weeks.

A part of me , I guess my ego, wants to see what I can do. In my mind I logically know its an unwise idea and could save myself the mistake. Some people may say that Im being stupid if I do it; however, even though I know its a mistake to step onstage without being ripped, stage ready, the thrill of the gamble, to see if I can place top two, or even if theres two guys in my class, and I hate to say this but for me learning the difficult way though experience and not through knowing helps me more than anything because if I dont place top two this ll teach me my feeling pain, losing, and you sometimes the biggest lessons are learned in losses and not the wins . Im competing against a local guy in my gym, Im bigger, and well see whos more conditioned if I do the show....If I lose thisll teach me to not go into shows without being ripped, even though I know that, maybe its best I feel the fear and do it anyways. Whatever the case Im ready for this chapter whether i compete or not this weekend

Last edited:
You want to do the show? Do it bro. Don't let anything stop you. You already know that your conditioning could be better. Go and do your best. It will be a good learning experience for the next one you do. Don't let anyone make up your mind but yourself. If you want to step on stage tomorrow, the by all means do just that.

I did it and weighed in at 204 lbs lol. measured me at 6ft2

I was 220 on those pictures two weeks ago. I was 210 when on May 24. Im back up to 210 today

Ill post pictures once I get them. God bless my wonderful girlfriend , my phone had trouble and she took pictures of me, after the show, in between prejudging, and eating after the show.

May 25

took spironolactone 25 mgs upon awaking

traveled, paid npc fees, spray tanned.

ate asparagus as a veggie and very low sodium tuna fish cans and low sodium protein powder scoops. Sodium was low as possible.

cut water at about 10 pm and another 25 mgs spironolactone.

170 g P
35 g C
and 25 g F

I slept maybe at most an hour. I took some phenibut as well the help me sleep, and probably my natural circadian rhythm and lack of carbs, calories, made sleeping difficult. My girlfriend snoring beside me all night lol

May 26th competition day

woke up very very flat

ate 40 grams of grits and took 25 mgs spironolactone.. Sipped on water on day

athletes meeting and waiting step onstage, 10 g bcaa's and 20 carbs

took a gram of agmatine but took it too mlate more than likely to do much

durng prejudging the head judge worked us. and focused on the rear double bicep which seems to be not the best pose for me, although I have great lats, it seems to dissappear, either that or ive got soe learning to present it better

after prejudicing went back to hotel had a bana and protein shake 35 g P, and 40 g C

then put me to sleep and slept 2-3 hours, meditated, then felt so much better

during night show 10 bcaa's , two rice cakes 15 carbs

1 g agmatine, in time

the night show I felt and looked much better.

after competition, all you can eat buffet, maybe 1500-2000 calories, I dont know

later that night Gatorade 50 carbs

an apple

I looked better after the meal. My Girlfriend took a picture of me waking up at 7 am that morning

Last edited:
Okay heres some pictures after the show. The green ph balance was starting to come on my skin

Attachments

• hib city 18, rear  double bicep.jpg
    hib city 18, rear double bicep.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Hub city 18 abs and thighs.jpg
    Hub city 18 abs and thighs.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 17
  • hub city 18 double biceps.jpg
    hub city 18 double biceps.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 15
  • hub city 18 side chest.jpg
    hub city 18 side chest.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 14
  • hub city 18, classic pose.jpg
    hub city 18, classic pose.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
heres some more

the last one is me at pm, after all you can eat buffet, some gatorade, and an apple.

Attachments

• hub city 18, flex.jpg
    hub city 18, flex.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 17
  • hub city 18,   7 pm morning after.jpg
    hub city 18, 7 pm morning after.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 15
Forgot to mention 4th out of 5th . I thought I could have places 2 or 3nd. Judges decision is final

today im back up to 210 and I sure enjoyed eating. I can see how post competition rebound is so easy

I ate breakfast at motel...homewwade waffle maker, butter, syrup, cereal, milk, donuts..no proteinlol, then stayed on good the rest of the day

225 grams protein
330 carbs
110 g F

I did quads and hams. Since not doing legs for two weeks, they seemed to have healed up. Im still not pushing it though to that red line bc ive had a bad knee injury this whole year and half of last...

quads leg extensions got pretty heavy
lying leg curls, quite heavy
leg press wider stance for inner--till it burned
incline glute ham riases
hack squats -all the way down 1 plates-two sets..this is progress for me ..then did two plates feet more forward, 15-20 reps, 3 plates same, 4 plates 15 reps, I went down to about parrell on four plates
seated leg curl , went real heavy like 4 reps

tomorrow its back down in calories, carbs, and fats

I decided im going to do June 9th show and try and qualify for a national show either this year or next bc from what i understand if I get top two, I can either compete in 2018 or 2019 in a national level show. . I could do junior nationals a week later; however its a lot of traveling, ill be driving six hours one way to this show. I feel like I have to at least try. Ive already learned a lot from this prep like starting t3 earlier, and most of all cutting fats in half a cuple months earlier, and carbs tapering down closer into contest. On top if that t3 earlier. T3 works for some, some it doesnt, ive done contest with and without t3, it seems to help for sure with my body. Havent taken tbol in a week or so, Ill keep taking it on workout days , sometimes I forget though, with work, and life, ill try.

My Mom, Dad and brother are going on vacation the day before junior nationals and its more important to spend time with them than do junior nationals I feel like. Ahhh the beach. I asked off work as well, and they are letting me. :)

That gives me twelve days into the next show to see what i can do, then its quit time for this year for contest prep

I feel the water retention hormones are out of my system , and the tren, dtc, are in effect, its been about a couple weeks since I started them , and I do think that in twelve more days I can accomplish a lot , its to the grind tomorrow ;)

Thank you everyone for your support

Last edited:
ohh forgot to mention did a 75 mgs enthtest, 100 mgs dtc, 50 mgs tren e, and 150 eq shot for a 375 mgs shot.

I feel pre contest more isnt needed, and probably in the offseason if your trying to put on muscle when calories are higher, and you can put muscle on is more than likely the best time to up dosing. Then again, different strokes for different folks. More muscle means more hormones, unless your diet and training have been lacking or youve had an injury, coming back from it, then see what you can do, and up as you go, but dont go crazy and take small steps further than you gone last time.

Way too many guys starting using way too much off the bat. Guys that slowly upped there dose year after year, then added growth later on, after years, they grow into their size and stay healthy in the sport.

Last edited:
Good job, LTB. I'm glad you went through with it.

May 28

did shoulders, traps, calves and biceps after first meal

strength was up from the food after competition

did 50 lbs dumbell curls on the arm blaster. Its been very long since ive done these without pain.

Calves overstretched and felt it out work

after a meal I did 45 minutes cardio outside work

went into work, five hours on feet, and did some extra moving boxes and walking at work

did posing, 80 minutes cardio.

370 g P
80 g Carbs
95 g fat

with the weights, 125 minutes active cardio, and five hours on feet at work, walking, moving boxes, I think I burned plenty calories today with the calories I took in. Nine more days until Peak day

If you're looking to snag that qualification for the National level shows and do Jr Nats, time to really drop the hammer on that diet. It sucks but you can do it! You've got good shape and a decent amount of muscle, just need to show it all off!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131