advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mod GRF/GHRP-2 i have gained weight instead of losing???

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I started a combination of Mod GRF/GHRP-2 from Tom two weeks ago. I use 100mcg of each morning and night time. My main purpose of doing this was for weight loss and trimming down. Working 13hrs days seeing patients has put a damper on my work outs. I eat about 1800-2200 calories a day and try to have mostly healthy stuff. In the process i have gained about 5pounds instead of losing. I dont see any fat loss.

I obviously know that to really trim down a combo of diet/exercise is the key but just perplexed about the weight gain. I am thinking of doing some HGH frag 176-191 500mcg a day to see if that helps any. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Just like GH you can retain water with peptides. You can try cutting back the dose to 50mcg of each peptide and see of it that helps.

Btw, if this is the same Tom from Dat's board you got some great peptides.

Water weight. I am on exactly the same as yourself from Tom and have experienced 4 or 5 pounds increase. It is certainly water (I can tell from rounder face and red blotches when I press the skin on my upper arms etc. Waist measurement is decreasing though.

Also look for fat loss in about 3 months-its a steady process

I noticed the fat loss immediately, but I was cutting. I didn't lose mass either. Had my body comp done with pro level scale. I run 1 dose 100mcg CJC 1293/GHRP-6 2 days on 1 day off...

dont feel bad i started taking the combo last week and i am up like 7 lbs already, its strange as hell, i too though it was for cutting. I am following the same diet as i was before when i was loosing wt but as soon as i added some test and peptides i started putting wt on but the good thing is i still look like i lost wt, just look alot fuller and more pumped

so far i give this combo 2 thumbs up

how long after discontinuing use do you lose that water weight caused by cjc/ghrp2?

I started a combination of Mod GRF/GHRP-2 from Tom two weeks ago. I use 100mcg of each morning and night time. My main purpose of doing this was for weight loss and trimming down. Working 13hrs days seeing patients has put a damper on my work outs. I eat about 1800-2200 calories a day and try to have mostly healthy stuff. In the process i have gained about 5pounds instead of losing. I dont see any fat loss.

I obviously know that to really trim down a combo of diet/exercise is the key but just perplexed about the weight gain. I am thinking of doing some HGH frag 176-191 500mcg a day to see if that helps any. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

I went from 225 to 240.5 in a matter of weeks when I started CJC/GHRP-2....

dont feel bad i started taking the combo last week and i am up like 7 lbs already, its strange as hell, i too though it was for cutting. I am following the same diet as i was before when i was loosing wt but as soon as i added some test and peptides i started putting wt on but the good thing is i still look like i lost wt, just look a lot fuller and more pumped

so far i give this combo 2 thumbs up

The test alone will hold water so with the petides too you will hold water. I lost about 4 lbs first week on ghrp 6 but had already been on test 6 weeks.I was on a bulk with test so I dont think anyones gaining fat. I think peptides are great on bulk as the keep bodyfat in check. I imagine on a cut there quite special

same think happened to me.. 5 lbs in the first week.. still think Im carrying some of it. anyone try OTC diuretics like xpell?

i usually dont alot of extra water on test, hell i can take test and dbol and not hold much water( never get the mood face like alot of people) anyhow i am barley taking any test it so small of an amount i cant see it makign me hold that much water eather way i like peptides so far ;-)

For some reason my forearms grew about an 8th of an inch over 2 days and havnt shrunk since.They aint grown for ages. Might be a coincidence i do do grow in spurts for some reason

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws