over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOD or MK 677 or DAC...

DoLifeBig

Newbies
My wife and I are taking a pep run. We both have some decent AAS history...more college sport performance...but that was many moons ago. Our over arching goals are recomp and anti aging and a better shot at keeping up with our bevy of children.

I totally get the difference in Mod and Dac as far as pulses for men and bleed for women. I have seen quite a few of you like the Dac as much as Mod. That being said...

Some cycle thoughts.

Based off of 8 week run...will reevaluate strategy for future at week 5-6.

Me

Dac 500mcg E 5days for 20 days
800mcg E 5days for 20 days
1g E 5days for 20 days

GHRP 2 100mcg ED x2 During day

Wife
1g E 5days for 20 days

Frag 100 mcg AM and PM for 2weeks
200 mcg AM and Pm for 6weeks

Other considerations. I was originally thinking 100 mcg IPA pre bed and ramping up to 200 mcg after 2 weeks for both of us.

A big question for me is could I replace Dac and MOD with MK 677 10mg and then bumping to 20mg pre bed for both of us and run with GHRP 2 for me and Frag for her.

I even thought go no IPAM and just kepp a low 10mg of MK pre bed while still running DAC.

I know Ive thrown a ton of stuff out there. Just want to get this right. I greatly value all of your opinions and feedback.

My wife and I are taking a pep run. We both have some decent AAS history...more college sport performance...but that was many moons ago. Our over arching goals are recomp and anti aging and a better shot at keeping up with our bevy of children.

I totally get the difference in Mod and Dac as far as pulses for men and bleed for women. I have seen quite a few of you like the Dac as much as Mod. That being said...

Some cycle thoughts.

Based off of 8 week run...will reevaluate strategy for future at week 5-6.

Me

1g E 5days for 20 days

GHRP 2 100mcg ED x2 During day

Wife
1g E 5days for 20 days

Frag 100 mcg AM and PM for 2weeks
200 mcg AM and Pm for 6weeks

Other considerations. I was originally thinking 100 mcg IPA pre bed and ramping up to 200 mcg after 2 weeks for both of us.

A big question for me is could I replace Dac and MOD with MK 677 10mg and then bumping to 20mg pre bed for both of us and run with GHRP 2 for me and Frag for her.

I even thought go no IPAM and just kepp a low 10mg of MK pre bed while still running DAC.

I know Ive thrown a ton of stuff out there. Just want to get this right. I greatly value all of your opinions and feedback.

If you're going to pick just one GH elevating agent, it should be MK-677, as it is the single most effective compound out there. You will also save a lot of money compared to using all that other stuff.

Mk677 with ghrp is a very effective combo. Mk677 works similar to cjc w/ Dac. Make sure you have a good source bc there is alot of shitty mk677 right now. I think I've had 2 legit mks since 2014 and I've tried a few different companies.

Last edited:
Mk677 with ghrp is a very effective combo. Mk677 works similar to cjc w/ Dac. Make sure you have a good source bc there is alot of shitty mk677 right now. I think I've had 2 legit mks since 2014 and I've tried a few different companies.

I appreciate it. So GHRP MK 677. What are your thoughts on Ipam instead of GHRP?

I'm a little leary of finding the best sources. Being that Im new to the boards I don't want to cross any boundaries bit at the same time I'm ready to get going. I saw a few folks suggesting Mike A. With Enhanced. Looks like they are about to get stocked.

I appreciate it. So GHRP MK 677. What are your thoughts on Ipam instead of GHRP?

I'm a little leary of finding the best sources. Being that Im new to the boards I don't want to cross any boundaries bit at the same time I'm ready to get going. I saw a few folks suggesting Mike A. With Enhanced. Looks like they are about to get stocked.

I personally love ipam. If it wasn't so expensive that's all I would run. I like doing 100 2xday and 500-1000mcg of ipam before bed.

If you're going to pick just one GH elevating agent, it should be MK-677, as it is the single most effective compound out there. You will also save a lot of money compared to using all that other stuff.
Agreed, unless the hunger is bad then hex and ipam are good options.

Thanks for the feedback. With all the research I've been doing my head starts spinning. Your knowledge and feedbackuxtin is really helping. Thanks again to everyone.

Honestly those DAC doses seem like a waste to me. You'll get minimal benefits IMO

The bare minimum I would run is 2mg DAC per week and a GHRP like GHRP 2 or Hex @ 100mcg 3x per day

Agreed, unless the hunger is bad then hex and ipam are good options.

Yep...side effects like that can really be problematic for some people, such as guys who are dieting and are already starving. In cases like that additional appetite stimulation is just torture.

Do the hunger and bloat (if any) subside with continued use? If yes what time frame would we be looking at? Weeks, months?

Alright gents...here's what I am 90% sure I'm running.

MK 677. 12.5mg prebed. (I may increase to 25mg after a couple weeks depending on how I feel)

Ipam 100mcg 3x (thinking about interchanging hexarelin eow)

125 test e [email protected]

Huperzine and green tea.

Now all I need to do is decide on a trusted source.

I appreciate your feedback

Do I need to ramp up at first or does it matter

With DAC? No, I dont think you would get noticeable sides until bumping up to +4mg per week.

You may get flushing/fatigue from the GHRP's at 100mcg though

Alright gents...here's what I am 90% sure I'm running.

MK 677. 12.5mg prebed. (I may increase to 25mg after a couple weeks depending on how I feel)

Ipam 100mcg 3x (thinking about interchanging hexarelin eow)

125 test e [email protected]

Huperzine and green tea.

Now all I need to do is decide on a trusted source.

I appreciate your feedback

Ipam is a waste at that dose. You need 500mcg to get a decent pulse from Ipam... Use GHRP 2 or Hex (GHRP 6 is more likely to cause hunger)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws