over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOD request, Just for fun.

This is nothing compared to some other shit I've seen posted . Maybe you weren't working your shift when someone put up full order details and claimed to be a highschool weight lifting coach and all members assumed it was some kid pissed off at his coach . Eventually the member said he was a kid and his coach was a fucking dick and this post received some 30 + irate responses before a mod removed it . I commented saying this is not something to do and remove the comments before the mods do and think about what you post .

Ya gave out his coachs info and said to look him up on facebook...

I was the first to call him out as a punk kid that was pissed at his coach for not making the team, then I told him he was fucked b/c LE would see his IP and bust his door down and he got scared as shit!

hahahah he was freaking the fuck out asking how to delete the thread and I told the little punk his best bet was to immediately flush his goodies down the toilet. And I honestly think he did, which is good b/c no teenage kid needs any dvds anyway.

You posted a thread about jjinsane1 , and who exactly is this person ? Everytime a prank thread is posted the mods think its jjinsane1 , and was he a mod , and did you know this person ? I have read some of his posts from over a year ago and he sounded a little insane and wonder what is it with this guy .

He is an old school dude and has many issues...That's it really. I have cell records as well as hard drive records and much more 'dirt' on him...No shit.

I am not worried about him at all as I do not do anything illegal. I have very good friends who are fbi, dea, ice, and all like me very well as a good friend. With the addition of cctv and a newly registered ccw, I have zero worries.

We determine what's a 'prank thread' and what's not and if it's a prank, they're usually removed anyways...We decide everything as we own the board and by signing up, you would have had to agreed to the contract as we are legally with in every right, reviewed by lawyers constantly and approved by Interpol in every which way.

Babyface4life, maybe you should keep your nose clean or just do your research on your own as you don't know anything about what you're talking about.

He is an old school dude and has many issues...That's it really. I have cell records as well as hard drive records and much more 'dirt' on him...No shit.

I am not worried about him at all as I do not do anything illegal. I have very good friends who are fbi, dea, ice, and all like me very well as a good friend. With the addition of cctv and a newly registered ccw, I have zero worries.

We determine what's a 'prank thread' and what's not and if it's a prank, they're usually removed anyways...We decide everything as we own the board and by signing up, you would have had to agreed to the contract as we are legally with in every right, reviewed by lawyers constantly and approved by Interpol in every which way.

Babyface4life, maybe you should keep your nose clean or just do your research on your own as you don't know anything about what you're talking about.
I expect an actual response from babyface.

the first one rajjin posted about the word cute 50 times was me. dick move on my part. i must admit though some of the stuff i saw in their was way freaky. some crazy dudes and you mods got your hands full. i must say though it was like the movie one flew over the cuckoo's nest where after a while you actually think you are one of them. thanks for letting me back in i have read the rules and am sticking mostly to the beginers forum. and feeling my way around. great board guys much respect to ya's

the first one rajjin posted about the word cute 50 times was me. dick move on my part. i must admit though some of the stuff i saw in their was way freaky. some crazy dudes and you mods got your hands full. i must say though it was like the movie one flew over the cuckoo's nest where after a while you actually think you are one of them. thanks for letting me back in i have read the rules and am sticking mostly to the beginers forum. and feeling my way around. great board guys much respect to ya's

bahahaha hey manly327 :jumpi'g-s I Thought you would like that one.
Glad to see you took it good. welcome back

brother i have a great sense of humor i have been laughing at myself for about 40 out of my 45 years, problem is i keep fucking up. but i admit my fuck ups and move on some people just can't admit there faults. which i never understand because you learn by your mistakes.

I had a guy a few months ago PM me asking if I could help him kill him self. He found out I was a paramedic so I guess he thought I would tell him what a "un safe" dose of pills would be. I told the guy he was out of his mind if he thought I would help him do such a thing. Obviously I reported him to BigA and he got banned. This might be the same guy y'all are referring to. I think he even made a thread saying he was going to off him self and that he was actually in ICU at the time or something of that nature. Some people are just too crazy for me and I see crazy every day!

I expect an actual response from babyface.

Well , I keep my nose clean all right , and certainly do my research as much as possible , but what do you mean I dont know what what were talking about ? I just happen to ask about jjinsane1 and the fact when a bullshit thread is put up it can be anyone , not jj and only inquired who exactly was he . And actual response ? my mom says the same thing sometimes , and sorry if my response was bullshit .

Last edited:
Well , I keep my nose clean all right , and certainly do my research as much as possible , but what do you mean I dont know what what were talking about ? I just happen to ask about jjinsane1 and the fact when a bullshit thread is put up it can be anyone , not jj and only inquired who exactly was he . And actual response ? my mom says the same thing sometimes , and sorry if my response was bullshit .

Read more, post less...If you create another name I'll find out.

This is an advanced forum and maybe you do not belong.

End of story. Do not reply.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity