over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil? Anyone using?

ChrisT47

Registered
Newbies
Hi, anyone got advice on modafinil? I've got obstructive sleep apnoea and suffer terribly with nodding off. Recently started GH and that's helped massively but thinking of adding in modafinil too.

It helps me with my night shift work. I dont start nodding off all of sudden after many hours at work... but I can also just take it and go to sleep if I want if Im home

Wires me up a bit and makes my heart rate if I take it more than twice a week. 2 different brands same result. I get a lot of work done though so it's a bit of a catch 22 for me.

I've been using for years and feel it's very effective if you've got issues with narcolepsy or shift work sleepiness. Dont have any type of jitters like adderall, and seems to be more of a steady effect through the day(not up and down like other stimulants.)

I use a low dose here and there with a small cup of coffee. Gets me going pretty good.

I use a low dose here and there with a small cup of coffee. Gets me going pretty good.
i should probably move to 50 mg dose. Since I'm so sensitive to it maybe that would work.

use modafinil 50 mg x 2
w/ ephedrine caffeine aspirin (ECA)
ephedrine sulfate: 25 mg
caffeine citrate: 200 mg
aspirin: 325 mg

adderall 30 mg x 3 should be in there too

I love it. Use it 3-4x/week.

Hi, anyone got advice on modafinil? I've got obstructive sleep apnoea and suffer terribly with nodding off. Recently started GH and that's helped massively but thinking of adding in modafinil too.
If you’ve got sleep apnea, why arent you using a CPAP? If you are using one and still feel sleepy what settings are you using on it?

Adding GH will generally make you lethargic the higher the dose gets.

Cage

i should probably move to 50 mg dose. Since I'm so sensitive to it maybe that would work.
Yep that’s what I do when I use it. 50Mg with a small cup of coffee. Gets me a little energy boost and has me in a good state of mind for a few hours without too much anxiety and heart racing issues etc.

CPAP will be a game changer if you're not already using one. Just buy one from secondwindcpap.com and start. Been using mine since 2018. It's a pain at first, but you'll get used to it

The long acting Modafinil has been more useful than the short acting, for me. 150mg about an hour before I'm in the office sets me up for a solid 6 hours of focused productivity. You need to take a break (i take weekends off), otherwise you'll become very fatigued after a couple weeks. Mod doesn't have any "party" potential the way Adderall does, but you'll get a shit ton of work done, and that can be addictive in a way.

Ive been waking up tremendously fatigued even if i slept 8-9 hours, during the day im nodding and having problems focusing or having energy to move, i supposed its being apnea related. i should try modafinil in low doses to see if its improved until i get a sleep study.

Anyone use FLmodafinil and know how it compares to the original?

Ive been waking up tremendously fatigued even if i slept 8-9 hours, during the day im nodding and having problems focusing or having energy to move, i supposed its being apnea related. i should try modafinil in low doses to see if its improved until i get a sleep study.
Your blood work will show you clues if you’re experiencing sleep apnea. Have you had any lately?? If you do indeed have it then get a sleep study asap! It’ll be the best decision you ever made!!!!!

Cage

If you’ve got sleep apnea, why arent you using a CPAP? If you are using one and still feel sleepy what settings are you using on it?

Adding GH will generally make you lethargic the higher the dose gets.

Cage
I've got cpap, remstar Pro but I struggle with using it I must admit. The gh is 5iu daily got no plans to increase but it's really changed everything for me.

I'm in the UK, if your thinking it's apnoea go to the drs and get referred for a sleep study, bit of a faff but if you have they'll sort you a cpap machine out.

I was prescribed nuvigil for “shift work disorder” I liked it when I was up and alert but I got dependent on it. It felt to me like prescribed meth. I’d wake up(if I got any quality sleep)tired as hell, sometimes I felt as if I never went to the right stage of sleep & be all delusional

I was prescribed nuvigil for “shift work disorder” I liked it when I was up and alert but I got dependent on it. It felt to me like prescribed meth. I’d wake up(if I got any quality sleep)tired as hell, sometimes I felt as if I never went to the right stage of sleep & be all delusional
I'm a recovering drug addict so from what I'm reading think it's best if I stay away from it lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws