over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil

It’s all over the dark web. I use it from time to time. I try not to use stimulants nowadays unless I really need a boost cause my tolerance builds up so fast to them and I end up having to take more and more every few days. Modafinil is by far my favorite. Clean, non-jittery focus and energy that lasts me most of the workday from a single dose.

Fluorinated Modafinil: MA Research

I will have straight Fluorinated Modafinil available at MA Research soon! I already ordered it. I am hoping to have it sometime this month--hopefully earlier in the month than later.

Any update on this?

Also, how harsh are modafinil and Fmodafinil on the adrenals?

I've had an adderall script for 15 yrs...about 2 years ago, I learned about memantine, and it's affects to mitigate various drug tolerances as well as it's synergy with my adderall. Alot of good info out there on this. I can take adderall daily for extended periods and within 10 days totally reset any tolerance now. However, I've also learned that I can now use 5mgs in the am w/memantine and it lasts most of the day, and the "body load" to get the same effect as 2x this without it. Hope this can help someone out there.

I've had an adderall script for 15 yrs...about 2 years ago, I learned about memantine, and it's affects to mitigate various drug tolerances as well as it's synergy with my adderall. Alot of good info out there on this. I can take adderall daily for extended periods and within 10 days totally reset any tolerance now. However, I've also learned that I can now use 5mgs in the am w/memantine and it lasts most of the day, and the "body load" to get the same effect as 2x this without it. Hope this can help someone out there.

What's your memantine dosage and timing?

Haven't been able to get my hands on Modafinil in awhile but MA's Vicaine does it for me. I happen to work in a creative industry where I have to sit around and "concept" for hours and when I need to kinda focus my mind and get into the zone, 2 pills of Vicaine does it.

Vicaine and Kratom (RIP :() have been god sends for me.

Fluorinated Modafinil: MA Research

I will have straight Fluorinated Modafinil available at MA Research soon! I already ordered it. I am hoping to have it sometime this month--hopefully earlier in the month than later.
Any new ETA on Fluorinated Modafinil?

Mike posted in his sponsor thread yesterday that he was estimating two weeks.

Now I am hoping for a week. I was told it was "in transit", so the completed product should reach me within roughly 1 week.

Any update on this?

Also, how harsh are modafinil and Fmodafinil on the adrenals?

I'd be willing to bet it will trash your adrenals with continuous use. Probably not to the extent to amphetamines, but I'm sure it's not great for adrenals.

Definitely will fuck you up one way or the other, if you abuse it! Adrenals, mood, Skin... ( that's a side effect for some)

I was abusing it, when I first got the prescription. 200-400mg ed for about a year! I'd like to hear Mike Arnold's recommendation on usage.. Once a week or short bursts once a month.... I think once a week is a good protocol, 50-100mg

Side effects from my abuse- very paranoid, edgy and aggressive, short fused (the tren of nootropics, lolz)

I prefer Mikes vicaine (FLmodafinil) product and armodafinil over modafinil.

Maybe variety is key, each afinil has a different effect.

Maybe cycling 1 afinil a week would be even better way to utilize the drug .....
(Adrafinil, modafinil, armodafinil, FLmodafinil, and I think there's one more...)

Or maybe you pick the afinil based on your intended use...

FLmodafinil ( or this could be influenced by Vicaine's other ingredients. Never tried this afinil alone )seemed the best for social interactions/speaking

Modafinil-, seemed the best for work volume, getting shit done

Armodafinil, seemed the best for work creativity

Adrafinil, having a hard time trying recall, its effects... maybe more so performance enhancement/ energy booster

Haven't been able to get my hands on Modafinil in awhile but MA's Vicaine does it for me. I happen to work in a creative industry where I have to sit around and "concept" for hours and when I need to kinda focus my mind and get into the zone, 2 pills of Vicaine does it.

Vicaine and Kratom (RIP :() have been god sends for me.

why did you put "rip" next to kratom? it's not officially banned yet is it?

What's your memantine dosage and timing?

I've based it on the literature I've read, starting at 5 mgs/day and working up to 10. I've gone as high as 15/day before as I've seen others did successfully, but I didn't notice any additional benefits.

I bet 50% of guys on this forum have Sleep Apnea and don't even realize they could automatically qualify for a Modafinil prescription with that (and yes you should also get your Sleep Apnea addressed).

I've had a script for Modafinil for 6 years and it took all of 5 minutes of me walking in and saying I have an extreme case of Sleep Apnea (which I do because of bodybuilding and my neck size), and saying I want to try Modafinil to help treat it.

If you have Narcolepsy, Shift work sleep disorder, or Sleep Apnea it's incredibly easy to get a script and your insurance should cover it.

Adrafinil sucks and is liver toxic, don't get it.

Vicaine (or straight FlModafinil) is great I've tried that too.

Last edited:
Modafinil makes me

irritable
gives me edema (water retention)
dries out me my skin very badly
cuts out my ability to eat every 3 hours

About it's effects, i don't think it's really that useful... maybe if you need to work 2 days in a row.

i dont like it!

Modafinil makes me

irritable
gives me edema (water retention)
dries out me my skin very badly
cuts out my ability to eat every 3 hours

About it's effects, i don't think it's really that useful... maybe if you need to work 2 days in a row.

i dont like it!

what dosages did you run? for me 100mg is without sides(maybe little appetite suppress) , definitely feel motivation, focus, and a desire to accomplish things you would not do without it

I guess the research Mod is still in transit? Any eta?

what dosages did you run? for me 100mg is without sides(maybe little appetite suppress) , definitely feel motivation, focus, and a desire to accomplish things you would not do without it

I used 100mg, i get social anxiety too

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner