over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Who's got it? Amazing stuff for work / big project. Jet lag. Low sleep with travel and work, etc.

PED for the mind...

Last edited:
Pain in the ass to find. FLmodafinil is much easier and cheaper to get.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm open, point me in the right direction good sir.
Mike Arnold’s Vicaine.It has flmodafinal and tianeptine as the main ingredients.I have been using this since he put it out and it is the best preworkout on the market

Mike Arnold’s Vicaine.It has flmodafinal and tianeptine as the main ingredients.I have been using this since he put it out and it is the best preworkout on the market
Maybe a little intense for just use with work?

Who's got it? Amazing stuff for work / big project. Jet lag. Low sleep with travel and work, etc.

PED for the mind...

PMed ya...

modafinil is pretty nutty...too much for me...

PMed ya...

modafinil is pretty nutty...too much for me...
Care to Explain? I always thought it was pretty "clean." It's not even a stimulant. I literally use it sparingly for work as needed. No abuse.

Last edited:
Care to Explain? I always thought it was pretty "clean." It's not even a stimulant.

I think it’s super clean and way more tolerable than adderall or stimulant type products. First couple of weeks it is stronger and your tolerance will build quick but I don’t find it addictive if that makes sense. I don’t crave it and go weeks without one and then sometimes take it 3-4 days in a roll.

Btw, it’s pretty easy to get and cheap.

Care to Explain? I always thought it was pretty "clean." It's not even a stimulant.

i took it before i trained the other day...
kinda hard to explain...but i guess you could describe it as "clean"... didnt feel uncomfortable...its not like speed(adderall).
but my head was going way too fast...and i didnt have anything to do...was just sitting around the house on a saturday...killed my appetite.

but i could see how it would helpful/useful for the things you described in your original post.

didnt experience a "crash" btw...

I think it’s super clean and way more tolerable than adderall or stimulant type products. First couple of weeks it is stronger and your tolerance will build quick but I don’t find it addictive if that makes sense. I don’t crave it and go weeks without one and then sometimes take it 3-4 days in a roll.

im an addict...and i didnt find it to be addictive...

Maybe a little intense for just use with work?

Fluorinated Modafinil: MA Research

I will have straight Fluorinated Modafinil available at MA Research soon! I already ordered it. I am hoping to have it sometime this month--hopefully earlier in the month than later.

Modafinil is frequently used in medicine. it used to be in the on call rooms years ago. Pretty clean in terms of side effect profile but yes can be very mildly addictive in some ppls due to some effects on dopamine.

When used alone at doses from 50-100mg maybe once a week its probably fine. The problem is ppl on these boards seem to take more and stack it with other stims and take it in increasingly more frequent dosing intervals.

I've seen alot of places have it on the net care to share a trustable source?

I find it way milder than Adderall. Not even close. Great for very long sustained focus and energy. The half life is 12 hours!

Be careful though as it definitely raises liver values.

I love it. I wouldn't have got through a comp prep whilst I was both working and studying full time without it.

100mg seems to do the trick, 200mg makes me too talkative and head runs too fast.

Some get anxious on higher dosages.

For the ultimate combination for focused, in the zone feeling, I stacked 100mg modafinil with between 250-750mg phenibut (max 2x per week).

The phenibut helps promote a relaxed feeling, without being sedative (for me), and when combined with the mod, it's the most in the zone "switched on" feeling you'll experience.

For those who don't want to dabble in phenibut, Theanine also works very well with Mod to provide a similar effect.

I will have straight Fluorinated Modafinil available at MA Research soon! I already ordered it. I am hoping to have it sometime this month--hopefully earlier in the month than later.

I JUST ordered some Vicaine. However, when you get the straight FlModafanil, I will be definitely interested in that. Will that also be available on the MA Labs site?

Will be looking forward to trying. I use vicaine pre workout and it gives me amazing focus and concentration....

Real pharmaceutical modafinil is great, although I find it can still make me jittery and too nervous and "up" if the dose is too high. It does make a good alternative when you are trying to get off of caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine, and other more potent stimulants.

Real pharmaceutical modafinil is great, although I find it can still make me jittery and too nervous and "up" if the dose is too high. It does make a good alternative when you are trying to get off of caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine, and other more potent stimulants.
I break pharma 200mg tablets in half. I feel like 100mg with a little caffeine is plenty for office work focus and alertness when sleep deprived.

For trial / oral arguments I stack with a broad beta blocker like propranolol, 40-50mg. Mind is left sharp as a razor, but CNS fight or flight response (racing heart, rapid breathing, rapid speech, sweating) is all dampened significantly. Keeps you ice cold and calm with no obvious outward manifestations of stress / anxiety but no cognitive impairment like a benzo. Propranolol is a great PED for public speaking, singing, trial, classical musicians, surgeons, etc. Could add a little phenibut if really nervous.

In my profession, the nervous guy gets eaten. It's not an option to be off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity