over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
To the guys who have tried modafinil how do you like it ? Some nights I don’t sleep well because of my new born and I go to work extremely tired. Is modafinil something you would recommend for this ?

Less is more IMO. It's subtle but 50mg works. 200 also works but for me it's not needed. 50-100 when needed is what I prefer.

Some will get insomnia when they take it. Even at 200mg I don't have that issue.

Less is more IMO. It's subtle but 50mg works. 200 also works but for me it's not needed. 50-100 when needed is what I prefer.

Some will get insomnia when they take it. Even at 200mg I don't have that issue.
What if I was to take it at like 7am would I be able to go to sleep at night around 10pm you think ?

Had a prescription since 2012. I usually use it about 3-5 times a month when my sleep cycles get tangled(I normally wake up at 3am)
You should be completely fine to sleep at night if taken in the morning. Careful with the dosing. Some get headaches if the dose is too high.

I love it so much, we already connected regarding it but I’ll reiterate here.

5 AM 200 mg and I flow all day. Use it a handful of times/week, I have loads laying around.

Best way I can describe it is you will see sounds - it should be in the nations water supply.

200mg is a bit strong for sure. On occasion I 100% would have trouble sleeping. Also raises my resting heart rate and lowers my HRV unfortunately.

Unsure if they make a 50mg tab but its something I should look into honestly. Far more focused and less getting side tracked.

I've always been curious about it's as well. Is it just energy or focus and mood elevation as well?

I've always been curious about it's as well. Is it just energy or focus and mood elevation as well?
Don't feel like my mood changes much - I find joy/pleasure in being productive though so not the best the asses this.

That’s exactly how I just described it elsewhere. The “euphoria” is from accomplishing shit.
That's good enough for me. I don't care to be buzzed or high with too much euphoria.

What if I was to take it at like 7am would I be able to go to sleep at night around 10pm you think ?
You should be fine. Start at 50mg and then go up. From there you can see what works best for you.

i've used MA's Flourinated Modafinil(back when he carried it) and it is some strong shit. 50mgs will have me nearly vibrating out of my office chair.
definitely take it early as possible. once i dosed at 11am....never again...i was up all night.

i've used MA's Flourinated Modafinil(back when he carried it) and it is some strong shit. 50mgs will have me nearly vibrating out of my office chair.
definitely take it early as possible. once i dosed at 11am....never again...i was up all night.
Interested about this. He’s laced his with loads of other stuff, obviously

To the guys who have tried modafinil how do you like it ? Some nights I don’t sleep well because of my new born and I go to work extremely tired. Is modafinil something you would recommend for this ?
Hey bro, I think the modafinil is great. My wife and I both work in the medical field and have to be very awake and aware as peoples lives kinda count on it. lol We both take it and find it very effective for this. So much so that several of her coworkers asked how she was staying so awake and alert and now we get it for them too. I would give it a shot for sure

I use it maybe once a month or so when I am sort of wipped out from lack of sleep or workload etc. I did 100 mg the other Friday. I'm also on cycle Test/Mast T-bol. I took my normal vitamins and T-bol morning dose along with 100 mg Modi and I was fucking wired and very aggressive all day. Got a lot of shit done. Then on the hour ride home called 3 friends and ranted like a nut. Had a few cocktails with the wife and banged her silly. Usually it doesn't do that to me. I think it was the T-bol + Modi plud the cycle overall.

Hey bro, I think the modafinil is great. My wife and I both work in the medical field and have to be very awake and aware as peoples lives kinda count on it. lol We both take it and find it very effective for this. So much so that several of her coworkers asked how she was staying so awake and alert and now we get it for them too. I would give it a shot for sure
What dose works for you?

What dose works for you?
I find that I do well with 100mg. It gives me just enough to feel clear, focused and motivated without anything crazy. I tried 200 a couple times and it wasn't bad I just didn't feel like I "needed" it. My wife on the other hand takes 200 every time and loves it. Her friends also take 200 except for one. That one friend takes 100 when she wakes up in the afternoon(she works night shift) and then 200 when she gets to work. She says it does great for her but that would be entirely too much for me

When i need to huuustle, 200mg works.
But mostly run on 100mg now.

For instance, went to sleep at 10PM last night. Got up for the gym at 430AM. Took my multi's and a 100mg modaf and im good to go.
No sleepiness, no nothing.

I use it maybe once a month or so when I am sort of wipped out from lack of sleep or workload etc. I did 100 mg the other Friday. I'm also on cycle Test/Mast T-bol. I took my normal vitamins and T-bol morning dose along with 100 mg Modi and I was fucking wired and very aggressive all day. Got a lot of shit done. Then on the hour ride home called 3 friends and ranted like a nut. Had a few cocktails with the wife and banged her silly. Usually it doesn't do that to me. I think it was the T-bol + Modi plud the cycle overall.
Sounds like one excellent day! You had me at banging the wife silly, I gotta try it now!

I believe I’m going to try some for sure !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131