over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil

I find that I do well with 100mg. It gives me just enough to feel clear, focused and motivated without anything crazy. I tried 200 a couple times and it wasn't bad I just didn't feel like I "needed" it. My wife on the other hand takes 200 every time and loves it. Her friends also take 200 except for one. That one friend takes 100 when she wakes up in the afternoon(she works night shift) and then 200 when she gets to work. She says it does great for her but that would be entirely too much for me
I am just going to get some and try 50mg at first and go from there. I really need something to give me a little energy in the mornings

When i need to huuustle, 200mg works.
But mostly run on 100mg now.

For instance, went to sleep at 10PM last night. Got up for the gym at 430AM. Took my multi's and a 100mg modaf and im good to go.
No sleepiness, no nothing.
Man. That stuff sounds amazing ! I feel that I’m drained all the time. I feel it would definitely give me a good boost from what you guys are saying.

Interested about this. He’s laced his with loads of other stuff, obviously
i'm genuinely curious, why you think it was laced with something else?(maybe cause he comes up with some crazy combinations of supps?! the FlModa came from his research site) lol maybe it was the flourination?! i think i read where adding the 2 flouride atoms makes flmoda 2-4x stronger while also increasing its half life.
i am pretty sensitive to any stims when not on GH. typically 150mgs of caffeine would give me the shakes, but on 4iu's of GH it does not effect me as much as it used to. i have yet to use the FlModa during this phase, may give it a go in the am.

I had a script years ago for adderall at one point but decided to come off it after a bout a month. ( made my anxiety even worse than it already is) . But It gave me crazy good euphoria and def gave me a awesome boost but wore off too quick and I noticed after a couple weeks my tolerance went way up. From my readings modafinil will suit my needs better than adderall anyway and will last longer through the day. I’m excited to see how it works for me.

i'm genuinely curious, why you think it was laced with something else?(maybe cause he comes up with some crazy combinations of supps?! the FlModa came from his research site) lol maybe it was the flourination?! i think i read where adding the 2 flouride atoms makes flmoda 2-4x stronger while also increasing its half life.
i am pretty sensitive to any stims when not on GH. typically 150mgs of caffeine would give me the shakes, but on 4iu's of GH it does not effect me as much as it used to. i have yet to use the FlModa during this phase, may give it a go in the am.
No, like, on the label. It's not pure modafinil. He's got a load of other stuff on top of the Modafinil Analogue:

CNS Stimulant Complex
Dynamine: 250 mg
Dicaffeine Malate: 200 mg
Theacrine: 200 mg

Pro-Modafinil Analogue
Adrafinil: 500 mg

Nootropic Complex
Alpha GPC: 200 mg
Sulbutiamine: 200 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg
Phenylpiracetam: 125 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg
Huperzine-A: 100 mcg

Personally, I'd love to not have caffeine in it. I get that from other sources.

Well if anyone is wondering, patriot pharma has modafinil. It’s legit, i have personally used it, a lot of it. No i’m not a rep for them and i’m not getting kickbacks. In fact i’ve only used their inject glutathione and modafinil, so i can’t comment on the rest of their stuff.

No, like, on the label. It's not pure modafinil. He's got a load of other stuff on top of the Modafinil Analogue:

CNS Stimulant Complex
Dynamine: 250 mg
Dicaffeine Malate: 200 mg
Theacrine: 200 mg

Pro-Modafinil Analogue
Adrafinil: 500 mg

Nootropic Complex
Alpha GPC: 200 mg
Sulbutiamine: 200 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg
Phenylpiracetam: 125 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg
Huperzine-A: 100 mcg

Personally, I'd love to not have caffeine in it. I get that from other sources.
i gotcha, yea the stuff i have was from his research chem site and was purely flourinated modafinil in a liquid suspension. i believe its been a few years since he offered it.

i gotcha, yea the stuff i have was from his research chem site and was purely flourinated modafinil in a liquid suspension. i believe its been a few years since he offered it.
Ahhh gotcha. Yeah no that should be solid, my bad man.

One major side effect I noticed with moda is the headaches. Make sure you stay extremely hydrated. people also recommend taking a choline supplement along side it. apparently modafinil depletes choline which also causes headaches.

I honestly think it a tad over exaggerated in regards to its capabilities. in my experience all I noticed was that I was more "awake" not really more energetic or motivated.

I've been on it for maybe 10 years at 200mg twice day. Through the doc for daytime sleepiness with episodes of narcolepsy type symptoms. I think the effects are much less pronounced than traditional stim like adderall,but without the up and down feeling that they give you.

This drug works as intended. Some will find it underwhelming because they’re expecting NZT-48 or amphetamine salt like results. I’m a big fan myself of moda.

I've used modafinil and armodafinil for quite a bit. Armodafinil feels cleaner to me (less brain fog). For guys that don't get much effect from it, you need to also take into account any other medication/substances you are using which may be lessening it's effects.

I gotta watch stims since I’m drug tested regularly. Is this something that’ll cause you to pop hot on a urine test?

Cage

I gotta watch stims since I’m drug tested regularly. Is this something that’ll cause you to pop hot on a urine test?

Cage
If you’ve got a job that requires super secret squirrel level clearance then perhaps 🤷🏻‍♂️

reg job piss test, no.

it‘s not chemically related to any of the classics like coke, opiods, amphetamines

I get an 18 panel performed monthly.

Cage

These are the 18 commonly abused substances also known as street drugs as well as alcohol that are checked during the 18 Panel Drug Test:

• Phencyclidine, PCP, angel dust
  • Amphetamines
  • Methamphetamines, meth, crystal meth
  • Marijuana, THC, weed, pot
  • Opiates Heroin, codeine, morphine
  • Xanax
  • Methadone
  • Barbiturates
  • Benzodiazepines, Valium
  • Methaqualone, Quaaludes
  • Expanded amphetamines MDMA – Ecstasy
  • Expanded opiates
  • Meperidine, Demerol
  • Tramadol
  • Oxycontin
  • Hydrocodone
  • Fentanyl
  • Alcohol

However Cage (and everyone else), modafinil is a CYP3A4 (liver enzyme that metabolizes drugs) inducer, so if you’re currently taking meds that are metabolized via CYP3A4 then it may make those drugs less effective

Well if anyone is wondering, patriot pharma has modafinil. It’s legit, i have personally used it, a lot of it. No i’m not a rep for them and i’m not getting kickbacks. In fact i’ve only used their inject glutathione and modafinil, so i can’t comment on the rest of their stuff.
Southernmuscle so you like modafinil pretty good as well bro ?? Can’t wait to try mine.

I do 75 mg every morning at 5 am, and regulate it with more caffeine via coffee if I need more of a boost. I dose m-f and try to take weekends off just to let the drug clear out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws