over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

My opinion on this...I believe guys are using a lot of steroids to attain their mass then they drop the dosages.

By a lot I'm talking probably 4/5g+ per week for a few years then they drop down to the 1/2/3G mark and claim low steroids.

Yes some folk genuinely attain great size on lower amounts, but what about the guys who aren't so genetically gifted and need to train balls to the wall and perfect their diet? Course they are running high amounts but won't openly admit it.

That's my opinion. And I see it on other boards.

My opinion on this...I believe guys are using a lot of steroids to attain their mass then they drop the dosages.

By a lot I'm talking probably 4/5g+ per week for a few years then they drop down to the 1/2/3G mark and claim low steroids.

Yes some folk genuinely attain great size on lower amounts, but what about the guys who aren't so genetically gifted and need to train balls to the wall and perfect their diet? Course they are running high amounts but won't openly admit it.

I don't think you'll notice a huge difference between 2-3 grams vs 4-5 grams, there's only so much your body can work with. I completely agree on the attaining mass part, running even 1+grams of gear (which is moderate to high depending on who you ask) to attain the mass, and then running trt type dosing with some GH to maintain. I think the biggest factor in this is how long you've been carrying that size. I could put Dante in a concentration camp and he wouldn't shrink below 230 probably, he's just been that big so damn long. Same with massive G, bigmike; basically a lot of the guys who've been carrying pro level size for many many years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Call me naive but that sounds crazy to me! I'm sweating with stress every night on 1200 total mgs which is about my highest ever and I've been on gear of some sort 13 years. This doses just seem so foreign to me.

I guess it shouldn't be though I read some other boards where there are more aggressive 20 somethings was just reading a cycle of a kid doing 1200 test, 800 eq, and 500 mast and that made my jaw drop.

Maybe I'm just old and lucky that I had the people around me I did. When I started a cycle is 500mgs of gear. You go beyond that you are getting "heavy".

I've sort of stuck with that mindset since I was 21.

Last edited:

I don't think you'll notice a huge difference between 2-3 grams vs 4-5 grams, there's only so much your body can work with. I completely agree on the attaining mass part, running even 1+grams of gear (which is moderate to high depending on who you ask) to attain the mass, and then running trt type dosing with some GH to maintain. I think the biggest factor in this is how long you've been carrying that size. I could put Dante in a concentration camp and he wouldn't shrink below 230 probably, he's just been that big so damn long. Same with massive G, bigmike; basically a lot of the guys who've been carrying pro level size for many many years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Both these posts are really good.

I can't comment on the 3+ grams of gear range as I haven't ever used that much, but the general consensus is it takes a certain amount of gear (and food) to reach a specific size, but it doesn't take as much gear to maintain that size. I can't provide any scientific papers but I think the body definitely does find "set points" and gets comfortable at that size after a certain amount of time being spent at that size.

I think eventually everyone will lose their size after a long enough period of absolutely zero gear, (as shown with former pros and their de-transformations) but I don't think it's crazy to believe someone could hold a quality 230lbs on 250-500mg test even if it took a decade and a gram of gear with some gh to get there.

Quality of gear (think blue heart dbol vs a reputable ugl, 20-30mg blue hearts is comparable to 50-75mg ugl dbol) plays a role and so does choice in compounds.

Someone can say they use ~500mg of gear (350mg test, 20mg sdrol and 1mg methyl tren daily) vs 2g gear being 750mg test, 1g eq, and 300mg masteron. Cycle 1 is 1/4th the gear but will likely put on more mass in the same time frame.

Just some food for thought.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner