over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

Lol every post has been bullshit. And no one is using the doses they are saying.

Moderate dose? Not high but not low.

Test 500-750
Eq 600-900
Deca 600
Npp 600
Mast 350-525
Tren 350-535
Primo. 500-800
Dbol 30-50
Var 80-100
Drol 100-150

If you don't get paid to compete....these are insane amounts, or you get under-dosed gear. That's so far above what lee priest used.

Last edited:
Lol every post has been bullshit. And no one is using the doses they are saying.

Moderate dose? Not high but not low.

Test 500-750
Eq 600-900
Deca 600
Npp 600
Mast 350-525
Tren 350-535
Primo. 500-800
Dbol 30-50
Var 80-100
Drol 100-150

no, maybe your doing way to much? your doing that weekly?

If you don't get paid to compete....these are insane amounts, or you get under-dosed gear. That's so far above what lee priest used.

Lmfao insane amounts? If you believe Lee priest then u probably also believe you can put on 15lb of muscle using muscletech

Insane was 2g of test 700 tren 1g of eq or deca 100 drol things like that. Now I actually do what Lats said I use more compounds at a lower dose. I'm not gonna BS you guys and say I run like 200 test and so on who is my example. I'm sure to some high but I feel moderate

Test enanthate 150 eod
Eq 150 eod
Tren 50mg ed
Mast 50mg ed
Gh 6ius a day
Peptides 6 and 2 3 times a day
Mk677 25 mg daily
Armidi .5 3 times a week
Hum r preworkout 8 to 10iu
That is a blast for me

Most the time tren is not in there it's primo at 600mg a week.

A cruise would be test 250mg week 400 primo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Can you share you current size and lifts (bench, squat, deadlift)?

Genetics play a major role. Or you could be like Bostin Loyd and risk death with the insane amount of gear. I am afraid for him when he actually gets gear that isn't so under-dosed that he dies. Slowly overtime the heart and organs are hit. He gives terrible advise to many young people. He even said in an interview with palumbo that he takes many UGL's because he doesn't know which ones are legit.

Given some of the recent health posts we have had I would like to start a post about using moderate aas dosages. I use to blast some pretty insane dosages and have come down a lot the past few years. So let's go down the list of the most used compounds and get everyone's opinion. Let's use weekly dosages.

Test
Eq
Deca
Npp
Mast
Tren
Primo
Dbol
Var
Drol

Any other thing anyone wants to add.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

"moderate" can vary as much as "heavy" dosages, considering the individual.

Moderate/Heavy
----------------------------
Test 1000/4000
Eq 1000/2000
Deca 800/2000
Npp 600/1600
Mast 300/1200
Tren 150/2100
Primo 450/2100
Dbol 25pDay/150pDay
Var 60pDay/150pDay
Drol 50pDay/300pDay

.... now, if you ran everything at the "moderate" dose above, that'd be considered by a lot of fellas, a heavy cycle.

I'd consider 1g test and 150 tren or 600 NPP per week total, with 60/day anavar or anadrol a "moderate" run (honestly, I think 50/day of anadrol a waste... I don't care what the guy from Enhanced Athlete says).

Moderate/Heavy
Test 1000/4000
Eq 1000/2000
Deca 800/2000
Npp 600/1600
Mast 300/1200
Tren 150/2100
Primo 450/2100
Dbol 25pDay/150pDay
Var 60pDay/150pDay
Drol 50pDay/300pDay

.... now, if you ran everything at the "moderate" dose above, that'd be considered by a lot of fellas, a heavy cycle.

I'd consider 1g test and 150 tren or 600 NPP per week total, with 60/day anavar or anadrol a "moderate" run (honestly, I think 50/day of anadrol a waste... I don't care what the guy from Enhanced Athlete says).

Finally someone understands the word moderate.

Moderate/Heavy
Test 1000/4000
Eq 1000/2000
Deca 800/2000
Npp 600/1600
Mast 300/1200
Tren 150/2100
Primo 450/2100
Dbol 25pDay/150pDay
Var 60pDay/150pDay
Drol 50pDay/300pDay

I agree. Genetics are going to determine how you respond.

There are very good responders to gear.

The Number 1 thing I've noticed and this is just in my limited amount of experience is FOOD is what gets people up there in size. If you have a very fast metabolism or are very low bodyfat you can run higher amounts of wet compounds. Fatties who can't just eat everything in site but put on muscle easier need to use drier compounds and eat clean a majority of the time.

I also believe people use WAY TOO MUCH gear when more emphasis needs to be place on how your body utilizes and transports the food your eating to your muscle. Insulin sensitivity is key in that aspect. Taking very low doses of insulin and obviously to stay leaner off season use GH. Food over gear anyday for me

I agree. Genetics are going to determine how you respond.

There are very good responders to gear.

The Number 1 thing I've noticed and this is just in my limited amount of experience is FOOD is what gets people up there in size. If you have a very fast metabolism or are very low bodyfat you can run higher amounts of wet compounds. Fatties who can't just eat everything in site but put on muscle easier need to use drier compounds and eat clean a majority of the time.

I also believe people use WAY TOO MUCH gear when more emphasis needs to be place on how your body utilizes and transports the food your eating to your muscle. Insulin sensitivity is key in that aspect. Taking very low doses of insulin and obviously to stay leaner off season use GH. Food over gear anyday for me

And your physique speaks for itself. Goddamn monster without GH or insulin :headbang:

Lee Priest looked better at 17 as a natural than a vast majority of the guys do on this board. I completely agree with what you say, I don't even think getting paid to compete is a reason to be reckless with your health, you only got one body. But a pro-bodybuilder (especially Lee fkin Priest who was a phenomenal responder to anything anabolic ex. training,diet,drugs,even sleep lol) is light years away from the average individual; he honestly could've done anything and he'd be so much further than the rest of us.

Lee Priest looked better at 17 as a natural than a vast majority of the guys do on this board. I completely agree with what you say, I don't even think getting paid to compete is a reason to be reckless with your health, you only got one body. But a pro-bodybuilder (especially Lee fkin Priest who was a phenomenal responder to anything anabolic ex. training,diet,drugs,even sleep lol) is light years away from the average individual; he honestly could've done anything and he'd be so much further than the rest of us.

I'm walking proof that bigger doses don't always equal better gains. I've run anywhere from 500-1200mg/day (total combined) for many many months on end. the ceiling for me has always been nutrition. I can go up and down 20-30lbs no problem, but then nutrition/kcal/protein intake always taps out. lol... I'm not 20-22 anymore... and I like real, regular people food.

I'm walking proof that bigger doses don't always equal better gains. I've run anywhere from 500-1200mg/day (total combined) for many many months on end. the ceiling for me has always been nutrition. I can go up and down 20-30lbs no problem, but then nutrition/kcal/protein intake always taps out. lol... I'm not 20-22 anymore... and I like real, regular people food.
Do you feel like you're still far above your natural limit even when running close to TRT or low doses?

I see a common phenomenon on here of guys who've used decent amounts in the past combined with a very high caloric intake and hard training, and when they come down to like 200-250 mgs of testosterone, they still carry a large portion of their size.

Do you feel like you're still far above your natural limit even when running close to TRT or low doses?

I see a common phenomenon on here of guys who've used decent amounts in the past combined with a very high caloric intake and hard training, and when they come down to like 200-250 mgs of testosterone, they still carry a large portion of their size.

depends. I maintained 230 on 200mg cyp once every other week for about 5years.

actually, I'd "retired" for about a year, with ZERO test/hrt/pct/t4 etc... didn't do shit, and ate about 2x a day. probably dropped down to about 185 or so, within 3-4, maybe 5 months I was up to 230 and stayed there after going on 200 cyp EOW and back to training 4-5x a week. stayed at 230 taking in about 3500kcals/day (along with 80mcg t4).... then finally back "on cycle", doubled my test to 400/wk and added 100 tren 3x a week and dropped to 210 at 6-7% within maybe 3weeks... then yo-yo between from 220-240 off and on.

depends. I maintained 230 on 200mg cyp once every other week for about 5years.

actually, I'd "retired" for about a year, with ZERO test/hrt/pct/t4 etc... didn't do shit, and ate about 2x a day. probably dropped down to about 185 or so, within 3-4, maybe 5 months I was up to 230 and stayed there after going on 200 cyp EOW and back to training 4-5x a week. stayed at 230 taking in about 3500kcals/day (along with 80mcg t4).... then finally back "on cycle", doubled my test to 400/wk and added 100 tren 3x a week and dropped to 210 at 6-7% within maybe 3weeks... then yo-yo between from 220-240 off and on.

why t4 tho

why t4 tho

because I am... or I was, hypothyroid. for whatever reason my t4/tsh is normal now. lol.

my HRT (test and thyroid) was all from a doc/script with bloods done every 6 weeks or so for about 5 years.

6 week bloods...???? lmao

10 fucking blood tests a year...????

seriously come on now....

:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads