over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

"moderate" can vary as much as "heavy" dosages, considering the individual.

Moderate/Heavy
----------------------------
Test 1000/4000
Eq 1000/2000
Deca 800/2000
Npp 600/1600
Mast 300/1200
Tren 150/2100
Primo 450/2100
Dbol 25pDay/150pDay
Var 60pDay/150pDay
Drol 50pDay/300pDay

.... now, if you ran everything at the "moderate" dose above, that'd be considered by a lot of fellas, a heavy cycle.

I'd consider 1g test and 150 tren or 600 NPP per week total, with 60/day anavar or anadrol a "moderate" run (honestly, I think 50/day of anadrol a waste... I don't care what the guy from Enhanced Athlete says).

Even those moderate doses are high for me. I'm not huge by any means but looking at those numbers is kind of unsettling.

Even those moderate doses are high for me. I'm not huge by any means but looking at those numbers is kind of unsettling.

like I said, "moderate" can vary from person to person.

a "moderate" cycle for me would be 2g test and 450 tren/wk, along with maybe an oral.

a "heavy" cycle? that would take a while to write out, but would be anywhere from 4g-7g total.

Why is deca getting poo-pooed? Other than high amounts killing the libido, is there something I missed?

Why is deca getting poo-pooed? Other than high amounts killing the libido, is there something I missed?

Stays in your system for up to 18 months.

11 times worse on the cardiovascular system than test.

Test 200
Eq no (anxious for me)
Deca no
Npp 300
Mast 450
Tren no
Primo 650
Dbol 30
Var 60
Drol no
Tbol 60
Winstrol 300

my best bulk is with primo 650, mast 450, test 150 and some Tbol. i know many people think primo is weak but try it with good diet and hard training

Last edited:
Not to veer off subject too much.. But I posted this once but I don't think here.. There is a euro prep " guru" that does his cycles differently than most., he takes numerous compounds and finds where the sides start.. Then stops it there.. He believes that for test , as an example, estro gets out of whack at anything over 300 mgs.. For NPP he says the same thing ... A typical stack is what he gave me here .. He calls it his " 4 300s .."

Test cyp 300 mgs
NPP 300 mgs
Mast 300 mgs
Eq cyp 300 mgs
Oral TURINABAL 30 mgs a day..

The only thing he believes can be done much higher is primo which he limits to 600 mgs.. He believes the total mg can be higher if low amounts of many compounds are utilized.. He doesn't like any anti e ir aromtase inhibitors .. But will use them ( aromasin) at 6.25 mgs a day throughout.. Gh is limited to 4 ius when his competitors can afford it.. But the general philosophy is stop the mgs before any sides can rear their ugly head..

I don't have 1 set way but I pretty much follow this method as well. Although nothing is ever set in stone with me. Most drugs have a dose where sides start outweighing the positives so it's about learning where they are for you. As mentioned everyones definition of moderate is different plus sure some guys definitely take more than they post. I would consider my current cycle a moderately dosed one that incorporâtes various elements.

Test C at 612.5mg per week
NPP at 350mg per week
Primo E at 350mg per week
Deca at 200mg per week
MK-677 at 20mg per day and LGD-4033 at 9mg per day
GW-50156 at 10mg per day
Synthetine at 2ml and Humalog at 6IU pre workout.

If I wasn't trying to improve my cholesterol levels I would throw in an oral occasionally.

Why so much log with the synth? I'm using 3-4 iu with 3ml synth 2x daily. One fasted cardio and pre workout. From Dats write up carbs pretty much arent nessessary with insulin.

Or are you drinking an intra? Pre/post is 50g isolate/cream of rice/English muffin(60g carbs) 120 daily.

And pretty much everyone is lying about their "moderate" doses.

depends. I maintained 230 on 200mg cyp once every other week for about 5years.

actually, I'd "retired" for about a year, with ZERO test/hrt/pct/t4 etc... didn't do shit, and ate about 2x a day. probably dropped down to about 185 or so, within 3-4, maybe 5 months I was up to 230 and stayed there after going on 200 cyp EOW and back to training 4-5x a week. stayed at 230 taking in about 3500kcals/day (along with 80mcg t4).... then finally back "on cycle", doubled my test to 400/wk and added 100 tren 3x a week and dropped to 210 at 6-7% within maybe 3weeks... then yo-yo between from 220-240 off and on.
Lmao, you must have really gotten tired of eating. That's pretty nice to see, it's like a balloon analogy. Once you've blown up it, it's easier to blow it up the second time.

Tenny.. You don't like EQ? Is it because of the high red blood cell count or something else ?

its the whole ball of wax on this one....

not to mention the AMOUNT needed and duration....its just
not worth it...

its a younger mans drug....along with the others I wont use...

Why so much log with the synth? I'm using 3-4 iu with 3ml synth 2x daily. One fasted cardio and pre workout. From Dats write up carbs pretty much arent nessessary with insulin.

Or are you drinking an intra? Pre/post is 50g isolate/cream of rice/English muffin(60g carbs) 120 daily.

And pretty much everyone is lying about their "moderate" doses.

Synthetine is great when bulking too. If I just wanted to use slin to help shuttle synthetine into the muscle cell then sure 3IU would be plenty. But I am using it to help bulk up. So even if I had no synthetine I would be dosing slin pre workout. But I might as well get the best out of both so they are dosed together.

Intra I am having a shake with peptopro, bcaa's, hbcd's, coconut water, glutamine etc.

I am in full bulk mode now so I may add in more slin shots per day. I am not a fan of using large amounts of slin at once. The most I would do of humalog would be 10IU. I just started so it's just pre workout for now but I will add in a 2nd shot (6IU) soon.

I'm a dumbass. Forgot about your thread.

Figured that was the case. Do you feel you're keeping off excess body fat using the synth? Might give that a go once I'm fully recovered from this hernia surgery.

For me moderate would be:

Test 750
Tren 350
Equi 600
NPP 400
Mast 400

Right now I'm on Test 175/week, and mast 140/week and feel great.

I'm a dumbass. Forgot about your thread.

Figured that was the case. Do you feel you're keeping off excess body fat using the synth? Might give that a go once I'm fully recovered from this hernia surgery.

I was going to say check out my log as I am bulking now. I only just started slin and synthetine a few days ago. It will definitely help keep excess body fat off when bulking. But not to a degree that would negatively effect muscle/weight gains (like most traditonal fatburners would). I find synthetine improves various areas in small ways and overall that as a big effect.

One of the main reasons I use it is the increased vascularity which I love and I think makes me look much more impressive in person. It also has health benefits including cholesterol and I need to improve that so I am happy to add anything in that could benefit me.

I hope you recover fast matey. That's you, CG and LS who have just had hernia surgery that I know about. That's one thing I would hate to get so I hope things go well for all 3 of you.

As I get older my idea of moderate dose gets lower and lower as does the list of compounds i'll use. I just recently started my cycle for a contest prep after a 4 year lay off.

Test E @ 100mg EOD
Mast E @ 100mg EOD
primo @ 100mg EOD
NPP @ 100mg EOD
HGH @ 2iu ED

At first this looks like a lower dose but considering its 1200mg a week I'd consider it on the higher end of moderate. My plan is to run that for 6 weeks then add 50 mg to each dose , swap the NPP out for Tren and add in arimadex at 1mg EOD , the final 3 weeks add in winstrol at 50mg ED.

So at first glance it looks sort of low but ends up me over 2 grams a week.!!!

I think its very compound dependent as well I can't take 400mg a week of deca or I bloat like a dead fish , same with D-bol but I can run test cyp at 800 mg with no sides at all

Stays in your system for up to 18 months.

11 times worse on the cardiovascular system than test.
The metabolites stay in your system for 18 months, the drug isn't going to be active that long.

I feel like any time you a closing in on a GRAM from 1 certain compound, you are pushing the limits—regardless of what it is.

1 gram of test + whatever else is a big cycle
1 gram of EQ + whatever else is a big cycle
1 gram of Deca + whatever is a big cycle.

Only drug I'd put an asterisk next to is tren. When I see guys running above 500mgs of tren, then yeah it's a big cycle.

I'm also a guy who starts a cycle at the lower end and pushes dosages every month or two along with my food intaake. Starting off at a gram of test after trt is stupid...you'll make progress starting at 400mg. Then jump to 600mg. Then jump to 800mg. I'd rather make small jumps so that Im progressing throughout the cycle rather than inflating like a water balloon right off the bat.

For me when on cycle. depends if bulking or cutting. test stays same but deca and dbol change with tren and anavar

Test - 500
Eq - no
Deca - 300
Npp - no
Mast - no
Tren - 300
Primo - no
Dbol - 50
Var - 50
Drol - no

When off cycle, test is at 150 to 200 a week

I'm also a guy who starts a cycle at the lower end and pushes dosages every month or two along with my food intaake. Starting off at a gram of test after trt is stupid...you'll make progress starting at 400mg. Then jump to 600mg. Then jump to 800mg. I'd rather make small jumps so that Im progressing throughout the cycle rather than inflating like a water balloon right off the bat.

I agree, I need small jumps as well. Big jumps just means side effects become much more pronounced quicker, not to mention a big jump usually gives me test flu for a few days.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws