over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

What the heck are you guys using for dosage?

it is stated that at .2mg a day of Resperine there are little to no side effects at all with it...and the side effects were with much higher dosages. Yet Carditone's dose is half that at .1mg

What are you guys using 4 tabs a day?

it is stated that at .2mg a day of Resperine there are little to no side effects at all with it...and the side effects were with much higher dosages. Yet Carditone's dose is half that at .1mg

I took 2 tabs and it made me very dizzy/weird weak feeling, my blood pressure was normal before I took it, I just wanted to try it so maybe that is why, maybe it's not good to mix with aas/stimulants

My mom who has low blood pressure takes it and it makes her feel great at 2 pills per day, she can't go without it, it normalizes her blood pressure.

I have taken as many as two daily for a brief time period and never got any of those sides.

Very interesting, I didn't take it today after reading these posts. I will discontinue and see how things go. I will get back with you all if it "mysteriously" goes away. Thanks again.

I'd rather be on Carditone than have high blood pressure. It's a necessary evil if that is the case IMO. I'd still choose an ARB as a first line of defense though. Gotgame spoke about this in detail and I'm convinced.

I was actually only taking half a tab since a full tab would make me unable to breathe through my nose. Maybe the half tab over a long period of time had other negative sides. I can only go by what I've experienced, and I could just be reacting to it in a way most people don't. All I know is I cycled through everything I take and not taking carditone is the only thing that helped.

I'd rather be on Carditone than have high blood pressure. It's a necessary evil if that is the case IMO. I'd still choose an ARB as a first line of defense though. Gotgame spoke about this in detail and I'm convinced.

What dose telmisartan do you take?

Thanks for the PM btw

Gotcha. And have you tried lowering the dose?

I think I remember you saying you dont take much gear anymore so Im curious why you have high BP? Genetics?

Telmisartan is good to take even in the absence of high BP. It has many positive heart health benefits. I was doing 40mg for a year and a half and went up to 80mg because my BP always says 130/80 at the doctors office. My home monitor always reads something like 110/60 but I think the doctor one is more accurate. It is genetic that mine leans on the higher side. I got that fitness genes DNA test and it even said so

I'm not computer savvy enough to quote multiple people. So I just want to say that I think my dizzy/light headedness issues have gone away already, after only a few days off carditone. Thank you to everyone who brought this to my attention. I appreciate it.

Lol every post has been bullshit. And no one is using the doses they are saying.

Moderate dose? Not high but not low.

Test 500-750
Eq 600-900
Deca 600
Npp 600
Mast 350-525
Tren 350-535
Primo. 500-800
Dbol 30-50
Var 80-100
Drol 100-150

Well said. Gets tiring seeing bullshit about 400mg test ew or less...

Well said. Gets tiring seeing bullshit about 400mg test ew or less...

To each their own. Not everyone needs or wants to run high doses. Nor should anyone knock anyone else running high doses. I don't think it's bullshit at all that people say "400mg test ew or less". Some prefer it. For me I don't compete so high doses aren't for me any longer. Neither is tren and most orals. I've ran them and love them but just don't see the risk worth the reward. I'm content with 300-500mg a week of test. Works well for me. Again though, to each their own.

To each their own. Not everyone needs or wants to run high doses. Nor should anyone knock anyone else running high doses. I don't think it's bullshit at all that people say "400mg test ew or less". Some prefer it. For me I don't compete so high doses aren't for me any longer. Neither is tren and most orals. I've ran them and love them but just don't see the risk worth the reward. I'm content with 300-500mg a week of test. Works well for me. Again though, to each their own.

All very true. But so many guys lie about their doses on here to fit in with the new theme of the forum. Well not so much now as most simply don't post about their doses as they know they will ge flamed for doing so. I don't really get both sides as I am like you and just think to each their own.

It really bothers me when folks bash steroids in modest doses yet smoking,drinking and occasional drug use is generally accepted.

I see what you mean and it's all relative depending on goals. If someone says all they need to look good is a cc of test ew and a small dose of mast or winstrol, yeah sure I believe them, I'm sure they do look great at the beach.

Same deal when someone says they don't use tren, they don't like how it makes them feel and it isn't needed for their goals, no crime there. It's a valid point.

What irks me is when people outright lie about doses and act like you can compete nationally on 250mg test for your whole offseason and all you need for contest prep is 50mg winstrol daily for 6 weeks before.

Some very honest guys have told me they use 700mg tren, 1400mg mast and plenty of other drugs. Is it excessive? Yeah probably. Then some guys have told me they use 750mg test, 350mg tren and some winstrol going into a show. I believe it and that's probably about the minimum to be competitive at a national level.

It's when people claim ridiculously low doses then hide behind saying someone else's diet and training is fucked up if they need more drugs that gets me. Ffs if someone is competing they probably have a decent idea how to train and eat lol.

I see what you mean and it's all relative depending on goals. If someone says all they need to look good is a cc of test ew and a small dose of mast or winstrol, yeah sure I believe them, I'm sure they do look great at the beach.

Same deal when someone says they don't use tren, they don't like how it makes them feel and it isn't needed for their goals, no crime there. It's a valid point.

What irks me is when people outright lie about doses and act like you can compete nationally on 250mg test for your whole offseason and all you need for contest prep is 50mg winstrol daily for 6 weeks before.

Some very honest guys have told me they use 700mg tren, 1400mg mast and plenty of other drugs. Is it excessive? Yeah probably. Then some guys have told me they use 750mg test, 350mg tren and some winstrol going into a show. I believe it and that's probably about the minimum to be competitive at a national level.

It's when people claim ridiculously low doses then hide behind saying someone else's diet and training is fucked up if they need more drugs that gets me. Ffs if someone is competing they probably have a decent idea how to train and eat lol.

Although your post is 100% accurate, I don't really see anyone in this thread arguing otherwise. I do see people probably joining the "let's write lower doses and call it moderate so we don't get judged" bandwagon though.

Call them out then....dont beat around the bush...call out the people who say that. Ive never seen that said on this board...50mg winstrol during prep to compete nationally? Who said that? Or are you making that up....because I sure as hell have never seen that said.....

Last edited:
Call them out then....dont beat around the bush...call out the people who say that. Ive never seen that said on this board...50mg winstrol during prep to compete nationally? Who said that? Or are you making that up....because I sure as hell have never seen that said.....

Not on this board. Just an example, but have seen similar things on other boards or said in real life.

Totally fair post! Keep in mind though probably the vast majority here who post a lot are no longer "hardcore bbers". A lot of those types just read but when you look at the posters it's mostly guys lie me. I.e. Mid 30's want an elite physique but not an EXTREME physique, on some trt and like to throw in a few goodies here and there.

This board overall has had a massive shift to that type. That's not bad or good it just is. My answers 10 years ago at 24 would have been much different than me now at 34 it seems like there are less young guys here trying to "go pro" and more of the "I'm young but not that young" guys like me trying to balance it all.

Totally fair post! Keep in mind though probably the vast majority here who post a lot are no longer "hardcore bbers". A lot of those types just read but when you look at the posters it's mostly guys lie me. I.e. Mid 30's want an elite physique but not an EXTREME physique, on some trt and like to throw in a few goodies here and there.

This board overall has had a massive shift to that type. That's not bad or good it just is. My answers 10 years ago at 24 would have been much different than me now at 34 it seems like there are less young guys here trying to "go pro" and more of the "I'm young but not that young" guys like me trying to balance it all.
Great post. Most younger guys are gonna push the limits a lil more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner