over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modest tren low test for light cruise or aggressive hrt/trt

bigdawg66

Registered
(Originally posted in HRT forum but looking for all the feedback I can get)

Here's the crux of my question, then a little background...

Anyone cruising or staying on yr round on a low test/moderate Tren protocol?
in the ball park of 150-200 wk test/250-300 wk Tren?
General feedback? energy/mood/libido-boners/workouts?

Been seeing a lot of positive feed back with guys running tren higher than test. Less sides and solid results. Been seeing some gents running 100-150mg of test and tren 250-300 or even less (low as 150 tren). For me, evening out mood, energy, sexdrive/boners, has never really worked with straight test or with clomid/hcg restarts. If I can recall to my "glory days", I remember feeling my best any time I had some Tren mixed with the Sust I was using at the time. Ive stayed clear of Tren because the general thought is Tren while increasing sex drive kills boners. But a lot of gentlemen have come forward saying if you keep dose lower than usual along with and even lower dose of test you can pretty much feel like a teenager again.

haven't been on here in a while. looking to retry getting my body back to normal. Not looking to be a freak of nature, but maybe I'll take "bigger than average" guy at gym :)

So you are meaning 250-300 mg/week of tren year round.
You may feel good but I'd get bloods.........that can't be good for you long term.

This is covered. It's a protocol. 100mg test 100mg tren. That is not even trt/hrt.....but it's within the mg range. Anything over 200mg total is generally considered a cruise or a cycle. Many people found great results with 100t/100tren. A little goes a LONG way with that combo.

So you are meaning 250-300 mg/week of tren year round.
You may feel good but I'd get bloods.........that can't be good for you long term.

or even less, I've seen as low as 100/100 test/tren, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

LMAO!!!!!

you sound just like me when I was 22. I thought 50mg every other day of tren and 125mg of test over other day was TRT.............;)

TRT dose would be 100mg a week of cyp or enan.

oral is a bit different depending on AAS

This is covered. It's a protocol. 100mg test 100mg tren. That is not even trt/hrt.....but it's within the mg range. Anything over 200mg total is generally considered a cruise or a cycle. Many people found great results with 100t/100tren. A little goes a LONG way with that combo.

Thank you apologies for repeat questions. So have you done this yourself? if so did you run Tren Ace or E?

LMAO!!!!!

you sound just like me when I was 22. I thought 50mg every other day of tren and 125mg of test over other day was TRT.............;)

TRT dose would be 100mg a week of cyp or enan.

oral is a bit different depending on AAS

Different doses for different people. Several variables come in to play. Namely, your body's natural test level.

Thank you apologies for repeat questions. So have you done this yourself? if so did you run Tren Ace or E?
No but I have friends that have. Tren E.

400-500 mg/week can not really be called TRT or even close. it is a cycle by most any definition. keep an eye on your kidney values if you are running tren long term as when they get damaged it aint good.

The downside of running tren in any dose near forever is your lipid profiles taking a dive

In my personal opinion I wouldn't recommend running tren e or ace for super long periods of time - It's not like running just test

The other thing about it, is I'd like to know how beneficial it is over such a long period of time.

I have cycled in & out of tren/test - The breaks in the middle seem to be helpful. But, I have never ran such a low dose

I would keep my eye on lipids. If you can pull it off with blood work looking good then run it but I'd be inclined to say lipids will be off as Samson mentioned.

People really should stop using the acronyms TRT and HRT for cycles.

Thanks for the responses thus far. Im well aware this goes beyond TRT/HRT. however if I were to settle on 100mg test and 150mg of tren I wouldn't say that's a blast or cycle, maybe a cruise.

If we can move past whether or not this is a cycle, can anyone else that can speak from experience talk about low test/low tren cycles or cruising??

I have considered 100/100 test/tren before. May do it at some point down the road.

I have considered 100/100 test/tren before. May do it at some point down the road.

But, what would the long term benefit be? Lets say compared to just regular TRT type test doses

I know that Tren helps greatly with nutrition portioning - But, to what extent - especially at low doses, I have no clue

If we can move past whether or not this is a cycle, can anyone else that can speak from experience talk about low test/low tren cycles or cruising??

It's well known that bloods don't exactly show the damage that's being done by AAS, so no one really can tell you what's going to happen if you stay on for extended periods of time.

You may stay on this cycle for 15 years while feeling great and healthy, while some other guy may die from heart attack. And you won't ever know if something bad is gonna happen to you, just as he'll never know if the heart attack was a result of his AAS usage.

It's really a personal choice after all, but by all means, control your BP, lipid profile, kidney/liver function and other basic health indicators if you're going to choose this path.

But, what would the long term benefit be? Lets say compared to just regular TRT type test doses

I know that Tren helps greatly with nutrition portioning - But, to what extent - especially at low doses, I have no clue

Look up some old threads on this topic and you'll see user feedback. People have reported things like staying leaner, stronger, and less catabolic.

If you use 100 Tren, you're not on HRT or anything close to it. Just cut the crap, up the dose and call it a cruise.

If you do this btw, I would suggest no '' cruising '' on Tren.

Last edited:
It's well known that bloods don't exactly show the damage that's being done by AAS, so no one really can tell you what's going to happen if you stay on for extended periods of time.

You may stay on this cycle for 15 years while feeling great and healthy, while some other guy may die from heart attack. And you won't ever know if something bad is gonna happen to you, just as he'll never know if the heart attack was a result of his AAS usage.

It's really a personal choice after all, but by all means, control your BP, lipid profile, kidney/liver function and other basic health indicators if you're going to choose this path.

Props Bro that's one of the better answers I've seen in awhile. Everyone reacts differently to everything from food to drugs, so It's hard to say for sure this is the best route or that is, and without labs you have no idea what the hell is going on while you're hammering away. Not enough people who give advice on what others should run stress strongly enough the need for blood work to keep things in check....and then shit happens...Great post!!

Anyone know the mechanism that produces the bad lipid results? The IMPROVE-IT trial recently showed that the lower your LDL the better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear