over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modification to my DC routine.

I'm open for suggession. How do u think i should structure my DC routine?

We are all here to learn and u are by far the most knowledgable here on this topic.

No, you are here to be spoon fed. And I won't (and u hope no one else does) just give out the details when you aren't willing to actually put forth the effort to learn.

Plain and simple. Go to intense muscle, read, and come back later. I'm out of this thread until you actuality show you give a shit about learning in your own.

EDIT: AND DO NOT CALL THIS A DC ROUTINE. IF you want to tweak it, tweak away buddy. In fact tweak away so much that it bear absolutely NO SEMBLANCE TO DC. Have fun tweakin'.

Last edited:
LOL another thread about ron's DC training. This shit is funny, He asks the same questions but wants different answers or he doesn't like the ones we give.

No, you are here to be spoon fed. And I won't (and u hope no one else does) just give out the details when you aren't willing to actually put forth the effort to learn.

Plain and simple. Go to intense muscle, read, and come back later. I'm out of this thread until you actuality show you give a shit about learning in your own.

EDIT: AND DO NOT CALL THIS A DC ROUTINE. IF you want to tweak it, tweak away buddy. In fact tweak away so much that it bear absolutely NO SEMBLANCE TO DC. Have fun tweakin'.

OK.
I could go back to the original DC and follow by the book as what i've read in intensemuscle.

But i'm afraid about the recovery part. Was feeling a little drained and thats why i switch things up a little to lessen the frequency.

U think i should just stick to the original plan? Probably after not doing DC for more than 6 months and suddently jumping back in, my body overtrained.

OK.
I could go back to the original DC and follow by the book as what i've read in intensemuscle.

But i'm afraid about the recovery part. Was feeling a little drained and thats why i switch things up a little to lessen the frequency.

U think i should just stick to the original plan? Probably after not doing DC for more than 6 months and suddently jumping back in, my body overtrained.

Hey Ronnie, shit or get off the pot. You want my opinion, with all the whining you do about feeling overtrained and wanting to make things easy, I honestly don't think DC is for you. DC is not meant to be easy. Grow a set and get it done.

But you know what, prove me wrong. Train DC by the book with proper nutrition and recovery and watch what happens...

Done here.

Hey Ronnie, shit or get off the pot. You want my opinion, with all the whining you do about feeling overtrained and wanting to make things easy, I honestly don't think DC is for you. DC is not meant to be easy. Grow a set and get it done.

But you know what, prove me wrong. Train DC by the book with proper nutrition and recovery and watch what happens...

Done here.

:yeahthat:

It's something you personally are doing wrong Ronnie. Laziness in diet, rest, or both.

I know DC says 3 years min but I read everything and follow the routine and not deviate, and I am beating my last workout every session. Probably just n00b gains but anways...

I notice I'm tired and feel drained on days where I've been eating like shit for the past couple days and when I haven't been getting enough sleep...

So the question is, is your diet and sleep in check like they suggested? If not could be the problem. Also I'm on the 2 split and recovery isn't a problem, I've also never been on gear yet, so can't wait till I'm blasting and doing this shit!!!!

Last edited:
Similar with you, i also feel drained and runned down. I used to do the original DC routine.

Day 1 (Chest + Shoulders + Tri + Back)
Chest – Flat Bench Presses
Shoulders – Military Presses
Triceps – Close Grip Bench Press
Back width - Pulldowns
Back thickness – BB Rows

Day 2 (Bi + Forearms + Legs)
Biceps – BB Curls
Forearms – Wrist curls
Calves – Standing calve raise
Hamstrings – Leg curls
Quads - Squats

Working out 3x a week. Taking each exercise to 3 rest pause. Something like 8-4-2.

I felt like i was overtrainning. I try to keep other aspect in check i.e. diet, sleep, supplements, etc.

As a result, i decided to modify the DC routine into 3-way split instead of two.

I need your collective opinion. Do u think i should modify DC routine into 3-way split or stick to the original 2-way split but reduce the rest pause set to 2 instead of 3.

So it would be something like this 8 reps, then 4 reps.
Total 12 RP.

I need your collective opinion. Do u think i should modify DC routine into 3-way split or stick to the original 2-way split but reduce the rest pause set to 2 instead of 3.
Total 12 RP.

WTF?

Based off of the wishy washy answers, your desire to make everything easier, your lack of willingness to learn on your own and overall inexperience, my opinion is you should not being doing DC at all.

Gonna go with Mentalflex here. Don't do anything. Just go back to doing a Flex magazine style workout so you don't get too tired.

You are looking for the easy way out. You want DC to be easier for you. News flash, DC is f'ing HARD!!! It requires you to push yourself beyond what you think you can do. YOU are not willing to do this. So lift lazily for a couple more years and try DC when you're ready to seriously lift

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting started on my DC training program.

WTF?

Based off of the wishy washy answers, your desire to make everything easier, your lack of willingness to learn on your own and overall inexperience, my opinion is you should not being doing DC at all.

Dude, just relax and watch some cartoons.

Dude, just relax and watch some cartoons.

Ronnie, I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

If Homonunculus happens to catch this thread, I hope he chimes in with something.

Last edited:

Total 12 RP.

You don't need to attempt DC period, you don't have the mindset. You have to be willing to go through a few weeks of adjusting to it, it's hard on your CNS, you have to be mentally tough to push through a full blast of the DC 2 way.

If you are going to try to make it easier, don't even bother with it, it's not meant to be easy.

Hopefully DC or Homon see this thread and set you straight because you obviously don't want to listen to anyone else and simply want someone to tell you to take the easy way out.

The program is low volume already.
By decreasing the rest pause portion of the sets you will under train at least in my opinion.
For a guy like you I would prefer to see 3 sets to failure (not beyond) per exercise (after warm ups).
Stick to the basics and keep the exercise number pretty low (1-3 per body part).
Focus on progressing the weight while keeping the rep tempo and form used the same.

Just follow the book. DC is a great program. It doesn't need to be changed. If you're having trouble recovering, then eat 500g of protein EVERY DAMN DAY and RECORD IT.

If you still can't recover, then eat 750g per day!

The fundamental principle of DC training is PROGRESSION. If you can't train, eat, and recover PROGRESSIVELY, then DC training isn't for you.

Just follow the book. DC is a great program. It doesn't need to be changed. If you're having trouble recovering, then eat 500g of protein EVERY DAMN DAY and RECORD IT.

If you still can't recover, then eat 750g per day!

The fundamental principle of DC training is PROGRESSION. If you can't train, eat, and recover PROGRESSIVELY, then DC training isn't for you.

AH that's where I must be going wrong:rolleyes:

The program is low volume already.
By decreasing the rest pause portion of the sets you will under train at least in my opinion.
For a guy like you I would prefer to see 3 sets to failure (not beyond) per exercise (after warm ups).
Stick to the basics and keep the exercise number pretty low (1-3 per body part).
Focus on progressing the weight while keeping the rep tempo and form used the same.

Ronnie could go on holiday for 2 weeks and he would consider that as overtraining. The guy posts these sort of threads every few months... sorry I meant every single week... one after the other :eek:

In the last 6 months I think he has followed about 17 different training routines, overtrained, undertrained, ate too much, ate too little, slept too much, slept too little etc etc etc etc etc.

Ronnie just do your routine and good luck with it. Don't waste peoples time cos you will just end up modifying the routine they give you again and again until after 3 weeks of starting it you will be severely overtrained and will be asking about full body workouts twice weekly :eek::p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws