YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modified "TRT" variations, anyone still on???

AGutierrez1980

Newbies
I've been toying with this 100/100 Test/Tren per week thing for months now I just haven't seen enough follow-up on it regarding sides, benefits, labs and just word of mouth on how you feel compared to traditional test only.

The TRT was mainly because i started AAS pretty young and was just feeling run-down, no libido, the usual. 175mg/wk seems to be my sweet spot after 6+ months.

I've made a ton of changes, I no longer consider myself a bodybuilder. I eat far, far less and mainly veggies/fruit, also do about 4 hours of running per week. Don't get me wrong, I still train heavy, but I never want to "bulk up" again, even if I'm sacrificing a bit of size.

But I'm also at a point where if I;m going to be pinning the rest of my life, I'd rather still get a little something "aesthetically" from it, and for me right now that little something is just being able to stay leaner/harder year-round without making the same mistakes that got me on TRT in my mid-thirties in the first place.

I feel good on the test, but don't look that great. Even on a good dose of exemestane I still tend to bloat. Idk if lowering the dose to 100/100 Test/Tren (seems to be the most popular) would still give me some of the parititioning benefits of tren without a lot of the sides...... keep in mind my cholesterol, blood pressure etc. are top notch right now and I'm trying to keep them that way.

Any input appreciated. I know some did test/mast as well so I'm open to suggestions (no HGH/Var etc., I don't have the funds).

I'm currently running running 75 test/75 deca as my base and then going four weeks on, four weeks off with tren ace at 150mg a week. Gonna get bloods next week and check my cholesterol on the tren as it really messes with it. If I can't get it close to in range then it'll have to be back to the drawing board. My bp also goes up on the tren from maybe 120/65 to 140/70 so that's concerning as well.

roast

I was toying with the idea of adding 50mg/wk Mast E with 125 Test E for a more healthy cruise dose. It would "seem" the addition of a small amount of masteron could improve libido, body comp and hardness without negatively affecting health markers much more than HRT dose test alone.

Thoughts? It would seem mast is much healthier than tren. Also, being essentially DHT, which is naturally occurring, it's a more bioidenticle hormone choice.

Last edited:
I was toying with the idea of adding 50mg/wk Mast E with 125 Test E for a more healthy cruise dose. It would "seem" the addition of a small amount of masteron could improve libido, body comp and hardness without negatively affecting health markers much more than HRT dose test alone.

Thoughts? It would seem mast is much healthier than tren. Also, being essentially DHT, which is naturally occurring, it's a more bioidenticle hormone choice.

just started this on monday. cruising on 350mg test (yeah, i know it's high) and 100mg mast e. i guess we'll see how it pans out, but it seems like it would make sense.

I've been toying with this 100/100 Test/Tren per week thing for months now I just haven't seen enough follow-up on it regarding sides, benefits, labs and just word of mouth on how you feel compared to traditional test only.

The TRT was mainly because i started AAS pretty young and was just feeling run-down, no libido, the usual. 175mg/wk seems to be my sweet spot after 6+ months.

I've made a ton of changes, I no longer consider myself a bodybuilder. I eat far, far less and mainly veggies/fruit, also do about 4 hours of running per week. Don't get me wrong, I still train heavy, but I never want to "bulk up" again, even if I'm sacrificing a bit of size.

But I'm also at a point where if I;m going to be pinning the rest of my life, I'd rather still get a little something "aesthetically" from it, and for me right now that little something is just being able to stay leaner/harder year-round without making the same mistakes that got me on TRT in my mid-thirties in the first place.

I feel good on the test, but don't look that great. Even on a good dose of exemestane I still tend to bloat. Idk if lowering the dose to 100/100 Test/Tren (seems to be the most popular) would still give me some of the parititioning benefits of tren without a lot of the sides...... keep in mind my cholesterol, blood pressure etc. are top notch right now and I'm trying to keep them that way.

Any input appreciated. I know some did test/mast as well so I'm open to suggestions (no HGH/Var etc., I don't have the funds).

I think 100test & 100 tren would be one hell of a cruise. Just keep up on the bloodwork. Id do every other month for the first 4 months. If all is well, then every quarter. Im sure you know Tren can wreck lipids like a mofo.

I'm on 140mg test/70mg tren per week. Pinning ED subq (20/10).

It's a bit high dose to be TRT but not bad.

I'm on 140mg test/70mg tren per week. Pinning ED subq (20/10).

It's a bit high dose to be TRT but not bad.

whats your experience on 70mg of tren? how are the sides/lipids/bp and are you still getting a noticeable effect from it?

can we just stop with all the "TRT" labels with tren, deca, mast :banghead: NO doctor ever would give that! Your cruising!! Does it make you feel legit to say "TRT"? Nobody cares.

can we just stop with all the "TRT" labels with tren, deca, mast :banghead: NO doctor ever would give that! Your cruising!! Does it make you feel legit to say "TRT"? Nobody cares.

Go take a visit to Florida and you will find plenty of docs that will put you on 200/200 test/deca "trt"

That aside you're thinking too hard it's all semantics trt as it relates to bodybuilding forums is just an easy way to abbreviate "I'm for life or for a long time and when my doses are lower-ish and I'm focusing on health this is what I do". Typing trt is easier.

whats your experience on 70mg of tren? how are the sides/lipids/bp and are you still getting a noticeable effect from it?

A little tren goes a long way. I can't take much gear given my health, so I gotta do what I can with lower doses.

If you're familiar with what 200mg of test is like I think the 140/70 split is more powerful. You shouldn't have any sides at that low of a dose.

Quote: "I feel good on the test, but don't look that great. Even on a good dose of exemestane I still tend to bloat. Idk if lowering the dose to 100/100 Test/Tren (seems to be the most popular) would still give me some of the parititioning benefits of tren without a lot of the sides...... keep in mind my cholesterol, blood pressure etc. are top notch right now and I'm trying to keep them that way."

It seems your main concern here is that you don't "look great". I think that's more indicative of your current diet and all the running. Eating mainly fruits and vegetables isn't going to be conducive to looking great. Also, I'm not sue the running is helping as most likely that's stripping muscle. I don't think going from 175 test a week to 100/100 test/tren is going to change anything if your goal is to look better. Im not saying you need to go back and eat a "bodybuilder" dirt but if you want to repartition for 99% of people it cannot be done eating mainly fruits and veggies.

It seems your main concern here is that you don't "look great". I think that's more indicative of your current diet and all the running. Eating mainly fruits and vegetables isn't going to be conducive to looking great. Also, I'm not sue the running is helping as most likely that's stripping muscle. I don't think going from 175 test a week to 100/100 test/tren is going to change anything if your goal is to look better. Im not saying you need to go back and eat a "bodybuilder" dirt but if you want to repartition for 99% of people it cannot be done eating mainly fruits and veggies.

Everyone says I should be losing all my strength eating 180grams of protein (probably less some days) and kale/spinach/broccoli/fish oil all day but I'm still flat pressing mid 300's and front squatting low 300's for reps over a year span..

No strength loss, measurements all still the same, weight is actually still the same, no colds/flus.... I just see no reason to start adding in a bunch of complex carbs when everything is the same on far less, far healthier foods.

My main flaw is i've never been a cardio guy and I do want to start doing a good 3-5 hours per week of LISS. I realize this isn't the best approach for most guys, but neither is my way of eating so why not try it out? I know guys like Tuan Tran and Scooby1961 are known for doing marathons etc. to stay lean, and they are in damn good shape.

We'll see how the added cardio treats me for a few months, I want to do it regardless for endurance purposes. It may be what I need to keep me leaner year round, or it might not be.... only one way to find out.

did two years of 100test 100tren. felt like a beast considering the dose, and much better than 200 test.
after being a bit more careful, and reading some of Dante words of wisdom
I changed to 140-150 test and up tp 40 tren. not much difference and blood is good.
I never cycle so its like HRT for me. at 51yo I believe it not bad place to be.
lowering the tren made me feel just a bit less hard, but I am thinking longevity and health.

Question, has running that low of a dose of tren affected your cardio in any way? Reason I ask is because at 200mg a week I was unable to do 45 minute cardio sessions. I was breathing like a sweat hog. That was a single dose of 200mg of tren E. Thanks

did two years of 100test 100tren. felt like a beast considering the dose, and much better than 200 test.
after being a bit more careful, and reading some of Dante words of wisdom
I changed to 140-150 test and up tp 40 tren. not much difference and blood is good.
I never cycle so its like HRT for me. at 51yo I believe it not bad place to be.
lowering the tren made me feel just a bit less hard, but I am thinking longevity and health.

tren eth or tren ace?

what esters are being used on these bodybuilding TRT test/tren combos?

Im in the same boat. Im 35 years old and not willing to kill myself using high doses. Well actually I really no longer care about being jacked up. I am 5 foot 6 inches 185lbs ripped squat 5 plates bench 3 plates.

Ive been on a low dose cycle for a while. I dont really total more than 400mg. I may stay on 200mg per week of test for months and add 200mg of tren or whatever.

My diet is probably 150g protein a lot of clean carbs and very very low fat.

Question, has running that low of a dose of tren affected your cardio in any way? Reason I ask is because at 200mg a week I was unable to do 45 minute cardio sessions. I was breathing like a sweat hog. That was a single dose of 200mg of tren E. Thanks

tren eth or tren ace?

what esters are being used on these bodybuilding TRT test/tren combos?

My cardio was never that good. (besides when I was fighting) . I do sweat a bit more , but at such low doses , its take a few week to reset sort of, and than no difference.
200 mg tren did leave me feeling unfit and unwell. especially summer time.
I did feel more stressed regarding business and life in general. but at low dose , all I can feel is the benefit. and yes as Dante says even such mini dose makes a difference , at least for me.

I use tren e and test e but still inject eod. never tried tren A , and all I can get with quality assured here is the e.

Clinic in FL did have me on 300 Cyp and 200 Deca a few years back.
They were much more liberal than most docs here. I stopped using them tho. They didn't care bout health as much as peoples physical results.
I ended up finding a good clinic close to the house. When I was on TRT (off now), he had me on 150/wk. Then I added my own masteron at 150/wk as well. Felt great the entire time.
Wish I was still on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner