over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mods-Big A- sponsor threads

njpooldude

Kilo Klub Member
I see that you guys are ALWAYS having to delete post's and tell people about rule 15.. just seeing all the times you do it on a daily gets ME frustraded.. i cant imagine how u guys feel.

Im not that smart when it comes to computers and programming But is it possible to have a "pop up screen" when you click on a sponsor thread to automaticly pop up and mention rule 15.. Kinda like a warning screen?

WARNING: If you do not have 50 posts or been a member at professionalmuscle.com for atleast 6 months you can not post in this thread. click here to continue... click here to return to pro muscle home page

or something like that??

That would be nice but i GUARANTEE you it would not stop them. Whats funny is when they pm you and go off about it.:rolleyes:

NJPOOLDUDE, you have to look at it from the other side too. One of the sponsors recently sent out a bunch of bunk gear. Just because you had 15 posts, does not mean you shouldn't post in the sponsor thread to warn other members not to buy from the guy. Especially, when some clowns on here don't know the difference between real and bunk gear and post "ya this shit
s great!" In one particulr case, the mods were very leninent and let some of these posts stay up for obvious reasons. Every situation is different. It is the mods job to censor what should be censored and I think they do a great job

I was banned for a week for this and could only view the "Banned" forum, where I asked what was up, cuz I never read all the rules. Apparently I broke Rule 15 and a couple others in just 1 post, lol.

I see that you guys are ALWAYS having to delete post's and tell people about rule 15.. just seeing all the times you do it on a daily gets ME frustraded.. i cant imagine how u guys feel.

Im not that smart when it comes to computers and programming But is it possible to have a "pop up screen" when you click on a sponsor thread to automaticly pop up and mention rule 15.. Kinda like a warning screen?

WARNING: If you do not have 50 posts or been a member at professionalmuscle.com for atleast 6 months you can not post in this thread. click here to continue... click here to return to pro muscle home page

or something like that??

That is one of the best ideas I have ever heard.lol:D

or something like that??

Why have any warning screen at all? They shouldn't even be allowed to post in the section by having the website check their post count and date of membership with a simple 'if' statement.

Why have any warning screen at all? They shouldn't even be allowed to post in the section by having the website check their post count and date of membership with a simple 'if' statement.

That can only be done if the sponsors' threads would be in their own forum. But since they are on the main forum, the main forum permissions apply.

ehh...i guess its just a never ending battle..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131