advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mods who close threads just to get the last word are cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can call names until you are blue in the face. It is childish to me. Your true colors are shining now Bud. Every time you are opening your mouth to me, you sound foolish. So much for your intellect.

I called you a pussy and a coward--because that's exactly what your decision shows me. I am the kind of person who looks out for friends, but I am quickly learning not everyone is the same way. You shutting down a thread after misrepresenting my feelings was cowardly. You know what I do when I have an issue with someone through PM? I handle it one on one. I certainly don't go pulling a bitch move like that and I have been a Mod on multiple boards for years. I would never do that to anyone...and I have wanted to more than once.

Regardless, it's done...but I would suggest not doing that in the future.

Last edited:
I am the kind of person who looks out for friends, but I am quickly learning not everyone is the same way. You shutting down a thread after misrepresenting my feelings was cowardly. You know what I do when I have an issue with someone through PM? I handle it one on one. I certainly don't go pulling bitch moves like that I am have been a mod on multiple boards for years. I would never do that to anyone.

Regardless, it's done...but I would suggest not doing that in the future.

Or what?

Or you will look like a pussy and a coward again.

Hell, Stewie might have irritated me, but at least I can respect him--because at least he fights like a man.

Mike, let's get one thing straight here. I don't hide behind a false name. People know me from this board. But keep opening your mouth, your sounding very childish. Your name calling is just what it is, nothing to me. See this is where true intelligence lies, those who can disagree and not call other names. You prove to me you can't do that. Keep opening your mouth and show how you really are Bud.

Mike, let's get one thing straight here. I don't hide behind a false name. People know me from this board. But keep opening your mouth, your sounding very childish. Your name calling is just what it is, nothing to me. See this is where true intelligence lies, those who can disagree and not call other names. You prove to me you can't do that. Keep opening your mouth and show how you really are Bud.
Lol your parents must sure have hated you to call you pesty!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Always be respectful to Big A and the mods. Agree to disagree and move on, unless you want to hang out in the banned room which truly sucks ass!!!!

Always be respectful to Big A and the mods. Agree to disagree and move on, unless you want to hang out in the banned room which truly sucks ass!!!!
I agree. I do apologize to Pesty if my last comment seemed abit rude. Just wanted to point out the irony. Have a good night ppl.

I agree. I do apologize to Pesty if my last comment seemed abit rude. Just wanted to point out the irony. Have a good night ppl.

I didn't take it all being rude. That name is due to the fact I own a pest control service. 4077 was my first APT. number. Have a good night.

I wasn't referring to you as rude. I meant those who got banned. It's hard because I like everyone who was arguing. I guess we all have bad days. When I feel insulted by a post I try to come back to it later after I've gathered my thoughts and am less emotional. I'm a very emotional person by nature so it's not always easy. I love this forum though so I try my best to be polite.

I didn't take it all being rude. That name is due to the fact I own a pest control service. 4077 was my first APT. number. Have a good night.

Damn, and here all along we thought you were a big M*A*S*H fan. Have a good night Pesty...This thread is none of my business, i just thought it was clever, I hope you guys work it out, just trying to lighten the mood....

I havent been on the forum in a minute....but i still like and respect it, and a large majority of bros here are not only knowledgable and helpful in many cases, but good people....including the mods in many cases. They might ban you for whatever.....but at least they mostly give you another chance to cool down and come back on. I personally enjoy reading and learning from Pesty's posts, as well as Mike Arnold. We are all unique people, and we handle adversity different ways, its what makes us human. Mike and Pesty.....i hope you guys work this out together, too many people OUT THERE to argue and get pissed off with, this is supposed to be a place to get away from that drama with like minded bros, but thats just my HUMBLE opinion.

I have no dog in this fight and at first I wasn't going to even say anything, but with me being as opinionated as I am, I just wanted to say this.

There are some people on this board that will keep an argument going no matter what as long as they get the last word in, they'll even try to convince people the sky is black at 1pm and consistently argue their point without providing any proof, just their opinion and their need to "be right" and have the last word.

These same people are the ones that say "I'm out of this discussion", yet keep going back in just to attempt to prove themselves right, no matter how wrong they are, and again, provide 0 evidence to back up their claim, and again, to have the last word.

Sometimes as an adult, you just have to stfu and realize at the end of the day, there are more important things to be done and more important things are happening in the world then what is on a bodybuilding message board.

I hate to say it, but if a bodybuilding message board is so damn important to you that you're throwing temper tantrums and acting a fool, you have greater issues in life that need to be worked on.

I havent been on the forum in a minute....but i still like and respect it, and a large majority of bros here are not only knowledgable and helpful in many cases, but good people....including the mods in many cases. They might ban you for whatever.....but at least they mostly give you another chance to cool down and come back on. I personally enjoy reading and learning from Pesty's posts, as well as Mike Arnold. We are all unique people, and we handle adversity different ways, its what makes us human. Mike and Pesty.....i hope you guys work this out together, too many people OUT THERE to argue and get pissed off with, this is supposed to be a place to get away from that drama with like minded bros, but thats just my HUMBLE opinion.

Exactly, but realize one thing. I was never mad at Mike or disrespected him. I merely had different opinion on some things. As well as others on here. This is why we have a forum, so we can discuss them. People that know me here, know I am the least for drama.

This guy sends me PMs and trash talks me and other MODs. I have no clue why, to tell you the truth. This guy can not take the fact others will disagree with him. I guess he just snapped for no reason. He even asked for me to ban him over the name calling and I said no. This is true, I have the PMs.

The reason he was banned is not the name calling to me, Hell this is an internet, what does that do to me? The fact is he bad mouth other MODs who had nothing to do with his discussion, then has to make a thread disrespecting MODs. I guess you are seeing the real him. I have never gone that route here since I join in 2008, even if I was pissed off at someone

So, if I turn out to be the bad guy a little to some who like him, I only do it to keep people off here who can not respect the board or the MODs. No other reason, then that. As far as pissed off, I really am not. As you can see with my posts, I kept my composure.

Last edited:
I would of liked to respond you you in that thread Mike but Pesty chose to close it so I will abide with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear