YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mods: Why are my threads getting eliminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silencer

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Sent a message to Rajjin earlier about two missing threads, but now my latest "11 years of Lessons" thread is gone, as are all 10 of my prior threads?? Will the mod who is deleting this please PM or email me as to the reason? I spent a LOT of time and effort putting those things together.

Well

Sent a message to Rajjin earlier about two missing threads, but now my latest "11 years of Lessons" thread is gone, as are all 10 of my prior threads?? Will the mod who is deleting this please PM or email me as to the reason? I spent a LOT of time and effort putting those things together.

From what I understand it did not meet the minimum 15 year lessons learned requirement...... the good news is that in just 4 more, he will repost them.

Phil, come on. I always appreciate your sense of humor, but this is really ticking me off. I spent literally a dozen hours typing that stuff up as a help to beginners. If it wasn't hardcore enough, it could have been moved to the beginner's section. But to delete all of them like they never existed? I got dozens of kudos for them. I never made any money off them, and I promoted a lot of board sponsors and the like. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.

honestly.......its amature at best
and one mans opinion

MOST of us have already been through everything you post
and have our OWN experinces and opinions

now......that being said

i do think it would help real, real, real beginners
things to avoid.....basics....ect....

maybe you should have spoken to a mod about posting
your "experinces" in the BEGINNERS section

i understand it took awhile to write up

and alot of what you wrote IS fact

my guess is when you start talking shit about home brew
and how to make it....where to get "recipes" and such
is where you blew it

:cool:

honestly.......its amature at best
and one mans opinion

MOST of us have already been through everything you post
and have our OWN experinces and opinions

now......that being said

i do think it would help real, real, real beginners
things to avoid.....basics....ect....

maybe you should have spoken to a mod about posting
your "experinces" in the BEGINNERS section

i understand it took awhile to write up

and alot of what you wrote IS fact

my guess is when you start talking shit about home brew
and how to make it....where to get "recipes" and such
is where you blew it

:cool:

This is probably why they were deleted

I can understand why the one with the homebrew would be deleted, but all of them? I read through them as well.. good reads.

I have no clout here but I don't think something being amateur is a reason to delete.

There is a post that sooo many big names have commented on in the past few days talking about how BBing isn't you entire life (unless you're a pro).. that seems pretty common sense? Why is it still up?

Not trying to stir anything up.. I know I'd be pissed in his shoes though!

Looks like Dad deleted your threads...Must have posted something he didn't like.....

I don't expect this thread to last long either. I was just giving something back to the community where I learned a lot from. If it wasn't wanted, it would have saved a lot of time an effort to just say, "not wanted" right from the start...:(

i didnt say i agree with the deletion

but.........i'll back the mods
and say it was reminiscent of gavin cane

is why they got deleted

As a guy who will eventually go on HRT (in about 25 years) I enjoyed learning about certain things from those threads.

Guys, Dad and I spoke by PM and he gave me the reason they were removed. It's not because of the issues mentioned above by anyone but a very valid one about how he views this community and how he wants it to be going forward. I respect his wishes, and no, the reason does not need to be shared.

I do plan on sticking around and making contributions where I can, and continuing to learn where I can, but no more long tomes or "how-tos" from me.

Last Comic Standing

From what I understand it did not meet the minimum 15 year lessons learned requirement...... the good news is that in just 4 more, he will repost them.

Phil you could take this Set to the stage.

Guys, Dad and I spoke by PM and he gave me the reason they were removed. It's not because of the issues mentioned above by anyone but a very valid one about how he views this community and how he wants it to be going forward. I respect his wishes, and no, the reason does not need to be shared.

I do plan on sticking around and making contributions where I can, and continuing to learn where I can, but no more long tomes or "how-tos" from me.

actually, it does...makes no sense to have unspoken rules/guidelines.

I know my opinion will easily be forgotten, considering I've never really done anything for this community besides educate myself in silence for years.

But in my opinion, this does not make any sense at all. Every other post Silencer made remained intact until recently (as I would periodically read through them over the months). I found his posts enlightening to read and pretty informative. For the life of me, after reading the board rules and thinking about all of the installments he made, I can't understand why every single one was deleted. Even the last one, I can do a search and easily find out how to brew my own tren.

Oh well.

Silencer..I enjoyed your articles very much. I respect the way you handled this situation and if it was me I don't think I would have kept my cool like you did.

I guess we'll forever wonder why exactly they were censored like that...:eek:

Simple - someone that after 11 years of gearing, at 6' has only reached 205lbs is not exactly the best person to listen to advice.
Obviously he hasn't been able to identify the mistakes he has been making in order to get the results he should have had.

This is an advanced board, where basic things such as that are beyond the scope of most members here. The threads were soft deleted so any mod can recover the text, fwd it to Silencer and he can post it on the other boards I own that are geared more towards beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member