over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moe ElMoussawi 4 weeks out of the Ironman

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw these over at Flexonline.

Ever since last year I have become a fan. I really have become a fan of freaky conditioning over the last couple of years. I could care less how much mass someone is carrying.

Looks like he might be fighting for the top 3 again considering Gustavo dropped out. The top five at that show will be really impressive.

Marcus Haley
Mark Dugdale
Moe
Silvio

Those guys look to be the front runners.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• 5640.jpg
    5640.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 757
the guy is shreded. only thing im noticing in that pic is his chest is alittle small along with the calvs, but that could just be the pic.

Looks like he might be fighting for the top 3 again considering Gustavo dropped out. The top five at that show will be really impressive.

**broken link removed**

I'm a big fan of his.

I think he's already surpassed Gustavo............Gustavo's legs haven't looked good for the past couple years.

I prefer his physique to Silvio's as well.........something seems to be missing from Silvio's physique .............high lats and chest make him look incomplete (when comparing him to the elite)

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of his.

I think he's already surpassed Gustavo............Gustavo's legs haven't looked good for the past couple years.

I prefer his physique to Silvio's as well.........something seems to be missing from Silvio's physique .............high lats and chest make him look incomplete (when comparing him to the elite)

I heard that Gustavo may have popped a small blood vessel in his head last year which is why he was not able to do heavy squats, leg presses, ect. He was also wearing glasses at the Olympia press conference which many noticed. I guess he has to wear them now since the stroke. Regardless, I like Gustavo's physique. His upper half is pretty freaky when he is in shape.

Moe on the other hand really impressed me last year. That grainy, hard look is pretty rare. I'm going to try to go to the IM this year so I'm pretty stoked to know it's going to be a good show.

Last year, one day out from the Olympia.

**broken link removed**

Why does everyone always seem to look best one day out from a show? I've never done a show but I've done strength meets and I always make sure I'm ready the day of the show. What do bodybuilders consistently do in the last 24 hours that blows it for them? Is is nerves? Anxiety? Changing too many things? Because that video that AWN just put up, jeez... slap some oil on that guy and put him on a stage. He's ready. When you can see vascularity on your hams and glutes and the lower tie in is completely visible, cmon!

Why does everyone always seem to look best one day out from a show? I've never done a show but I've done strength meets and I always make sure I'm ready the day of the show. What do bodybuilders consistently do in the last 24 hours that blows it for them? Is is nerves? Anxiety? Changing too many things? Because that video that AWN just put up, jeez... slap some oil on that guy and put him on a stage. He's ready. When you can see vascularity on your hams and glutes and the lower tie in is completely visible, cmon!

the lighting.

;)

BFU

I remember when this guys coundnt even when the Cal...and now look at him he's almost winning pro shows !!!

Impressive

chris

This is and has been my argument all along Ouch. Yes guys try stupid shit last minute to try and Tweak their physique when in fact there is nothing to tweak. They will take a diuretic when one is not needed and futher flatten out and then try to compensate with sodium or carbs and spill over. We all try to find the magic solution 24 hrs away from a show and it never or rarely works, when all we had to do was exactly as you stated. Throw on the color, slap on some oil go out and pose your ass off and win your show!!!:D

This is and has been my argument all along Ouch. Yes guys try stupid shit last minute to try and Tweak their physique when in fact there is nothing to tweak. They will take a diuretic when one is not needed and futher flatten out and then try to compensate with sodium or carbs and spill over. We all try to find the magic solution 24 hrs away from a show and it never or rarely works, when all we had to do was exactly as you stated. Throw on the color, slap on some oil go out and pose your ass off and win your show!!!:D

1- the 1 week or couple of weeks out pics are usually after an intense workout, where the pump is so bad they can't even lift their arms.
2- I remember watching the ironman 2005, the guys didn't even look human... but when they went backstage they looked totally different. lighting makes a HUGE difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131