over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mom 63 started gh

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started her on some jins a few weeks ago. 2iu ed. so far her sleep is improving, she said her clothes are fitting looser, she lost 1 lb, and she also reported that when she wakes up she has a lot more gas in the tank and energy for the day. her mood seems to be improving some, she is normally grouchy. Her bloodwork is good. she is going to the gym @3x per week sometimes 4. She still eats bs sometimes (chips) . I got her on desiccated liver tablets also.

Have any of you put your mom or dad on GH? if so how old and explain the protocol, results, etc
I am on 4iu per day, no sides

I notice my hair is getting thicker and darker, I was hoping I could grow my hair out one last time but its taking forever on the top. You can see the roots growing now.

My torn bicep and pec, hematomas etc from getting jumped started to heal at an incredible rate. espec the bruising dissipated

I have also lost 11-12 pounds not doing any cardio. Not sure how I felt about that at first but it was obviously fat. I look tighter and way leaner but I feel like I have lost some size. I also have been stressed bigtime which doesn't help hormones. got abs out of no where and skin is tighter there finally

My digestion is incredible recently I can eat anything and digest it FAST. Normally I have a really poor digestive system. I have had to take less enzymes, less probiotics even with the gh.

a guy i haven't seen in 2 years (just switched gyms again) said I look younger I was shocked I didn't believe him lol. Regardless it felt good especially when you are balding lol. I have had a shaved head since I was in middle school so whatever, just thought id grow it out one last time. I had an affinity for androgens for a very long time.

Mine wouldn’t do anything of the sort… They in their mid-70’s now. There’s literally nothing I could tell them to take GH. My pops is a straight arrow, and my moms is a reformed old hippy.

Been trying to get my wifey to jump on that H train, but she’s scary!

Cage

I think anything more than 1iu is a bad idea. Too much cancer risk.

Where's the stats on that? I understand the theory but if GH caused cancer like once thought, it would be rampant in bodybuilding and that's not the case.

I think anything more than 1iu is a bad idea. Too much cancer risk.

According to a member here, @Type-IIx
.1.5 ius is what it takes to replace . Many docs who prescribe GH have elderly people on less than an iu per day. I really don't know the answer but I've been going about a year now and have done 1 iu per day. Since I heard type-IIx mention 1.5 I ve been doing this .

I've read some one who promoted, promotes GH recommending to start at 40 years , say 1 iu is all that's required for best possible skin, youth, etc while aging. He started at 50 and in 70s, maybe 80s now. Some of you may have read his article online about GH, it's a popular one.

Where's the stats on that? I understand the theory but if GH caused cancer like once thought, it would be rampant in bodybuilding and that's not the case.
I was actually reading last night about HGH administration for longevity for me mum.

Doctors are cautious and say it can cause all the symptoms we are familiar with but state that there’s no clinical data showing tumor growth due to exogenous hgh administration.

They mentioned a litany of bad outcomes in patients treated with older versions of HGH, to include cancer, but nothing in decades.

According to a member here, @Type-IIx
.1.5 ius is what it takes to replace . Many docs who prescribe GH have elderly people on less than an iu per day. I really don't know the answer but I've been going about a year now and have done 1 iu per day. Since I heard type-IIx mention 1.5 I ve been doing this .

I've read some one who promoted, promotes GH recommending to start at 40 years , say 1 iu is all that's required for best possible skin, youth, etc while aging. He started at 50 and in 70s, maybe 80s now. Some of you may have read his article online about GH, it's a popular one.

I ran into a patient once who was 80+ and on something like 0.5 or 0.7 IU 3x/week (something like that). He looked about 75 but was physically doing much better than most 65-70 year olds that came in.

The OP may want to think about getting his mom on superdrol and getting her under that squat rack...jk. I hope you mom does well. Its a different time now and hormone replacement is real.

Considering at 63yrs her natural GH production is almost nil, almost any amount is going to be replacement or partial replacement. But yes, Type-IIx and I both have read and cited similar studies that show to get an equal IGF-1 level, replacement was 1iu for males and 1.9iu for females due to estrogen (women naturally produce more GH than men). Though, at 63yrs her estrogen production is probably low as well. I would think 1.5iu would be a good starting point.

ABSTRACT: "When these patients continued to receive GH replacement therapy for an additional 24 months, the dose of rhGH was adjusted to the serum levels of IGF-I. As a result, the dose administered to the male patients was reduced to nearly half that given to the female patients (1.0 vs 1.9 U/day) and the serum levels of IGF-I and of biomarkers of bone turnover increased to the same extent in patients of both sexes."

I have seen where elderly women can take .75 i.u. to be in the mid range. All depends on what the blood work shows, especially at that age. I probably would not want to being going over board on it. Especially to start.

I would venture to say that scientists aren't interested in blasting 60 to 70 year olds with 5iu of gh a day. Just look at what the normal cancer stats are at that age and look at the correlation of age relative to cancer. Add something that grows all cells to that and you've got a recipe for disaster. I also know correlation does not equate to causation. But back to your original question, a major of the bodybuilders that have blasted gh are dead and we don't have enough TIME YET to prove that a large amount will get cancers. Give it 20 years and let's see what happens. I'm also not against gh at all but anything more than 1iu for an elderly person seems excessive IMO

exactly, 10-20 years later after this hysteria surfaced, we would be seeing rampant cases
Maybe there are rampant cases and most and NOT saying they've used gh bc most insurance would not pay for their medical needs. Do you really think telling your MD you've been blasting 20iu a day is good for you having insurance? I work with lots of insurance companies and they will flat out deny care.

Maybe there are rampant cases and most and NOT saying they've used gh bc most insurance would not pay for their medical needs. Do you really think telling your MD you've been blasting 20iu a day is good for you having insurance? I work with lots of insurance companies and they will flat out deny care.
I am not disagreeing with you bro. but this thread is about my 63 year old mom taking 2iu per day let's stay on track. her endo and her are close and he is fully aware and monitoring

I have seen where elderly women can take .75 i.u. to be in the mid range. All depends on what the blood work shows, especially at that age. I probably would not want to being going over board on it. Especially to start.
Where have you seen this?
I would venture to say that scientists aren't interested in blasting
There's no evidence that rhGH causes cancer. Only some theories that IGF-1 may increase the rapidity of malignant cellular mitosis. There are no studies, zero, none, on growth hormone in the aging. Even those with GHD. Not even at replacement levels. None.

I would venture to say that scientists aren't interested in blasting 60 to 70 year olds with 5iu of gh a day. Just look at what the normal cancer stats are at that age and look at the correlation of age relative to cancer. Add something that grows all cells to that and you've got a recipe for disaster. I also know correlation does not equate to causation. But back to your original question, a major of the bodybuilders that have blasted gh are dead and we don't have enough TIME YET to prove that a large amount will get cancers. Give it 20 years and let's see what happens. I'm also not against gh at all but anything more than 1iu for an elderly person seems excessive IMO

No one in this thread or longevity clinics is talking about giving 60 to 70 year olds 5iu's of gh a day, just 1 or 2. Not sure where 5 is coming from. Also, longevity/TRT/HRT clinics have been prescribing growth hormone for decades now. Cancer affects all age ranges and with millions of bodybuilders world wide, varying in age, we would definitely have plenty of feedback at this point. Talking about bodybuilders who "BLASTED" GH has nothing to do with the topic of this thread and nothing to do with cancer. This thread is about a couple of units.

GH started to gain some popularity in the 80's, first with cadaver, then synthetic, and the first cadaver GH was administered in 1958. Granted the cadaver GH caused 26 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and was halted in 1985. 6 months later synthetic GH, Protropin, was approved! Bodybuilders picked it up pretty quick after that!! There's more than three decades of synthetic GH use by bodybuilders and longevity clinics.

Where have you seen this?

There's no evidence that rhGH causes cancer. Only some theories that IGF-1 may increase the rapidity of malignant cellular mitosis. There are no studies, zero, none, on growth hormone in the aging. Even those with GHD. Not even at replacement levels. None.
I saw it in an anti-aging article i was reading many years ago with the persons own blood work etc. quoted. I found this study pointing to less then 1 i.u. a day for most elderly. from what i quickly read.

Considering at 63yrs her natural GH production is almost nil, almost any amount is going to be replacement or partial replacement. But yes, Type-IIx and I both have read and cited similar studies that show to get an equal IGF-1 level, replacement was 1iu for males and 1.9iu for females due to estrogen (women naturally produce more GH than men). Though, at 63yrs her estrogen production is probably low as well. I would think 1.5iu would be a good starting point.

ABSTRACT: "When these patients continued to receive GH replacement therapy for an additional 24 months, the dose of rhGH was adjusted to the serum levels of IGF-I. As a result, the dose administered to the male patients was reduced to nearly half that given to the female patients (1.0 vs 1.9 U/day) and the serum levels of IGF-I and of biomarkers of bone turnover increased to the same extent in patients of both sexes."

This puts me at ease a bit. I know it's not a big difference, 1 to 1.5 , but good to see this study shows that 1 iu for males replaces. These little details matter. I did not ever see that females needed a bit more or they produce more due to estrogen. Good to know. Thank you .

63 sounds like the perfect age when you're thinking about not extending your life but extending the age where you can still be active, go to the gym, go hiking, etc.
Start too late and it prob won't help.
Start too early and it's not really about longevity, it's about having abs when your 50, rehabbing your rotater cuff injury so you can do overhead presses again, etc.

Keep us informed as to how she likes it.

Causes? Very questionable.

‘Feed’ the cancer, perhaps. I think the jury is out on that one. Personally, the grief to grips ratio is not a risk I am willing to absorb.

Happy for all the folks that get positive results but not worth it for me personally.

If I was a competitive bodybuilder willing to throw the kitchen sink at my body, and knowing me, I would probably give it a go knowing my personality . . . ‘more is better ‘ so I have to be careful in whatever I do.

Like they say, if you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room 🙂

I just got a pm from a member since 2006, who is now 66, and uses 1iu per day 5x per week under his anti-aging doc, and he says it helps him surf big waves still etc. He also said his doc said its perfectly safe. I just want to help her restore more physical activity and some well-being in her life. vigor and vitality, she has been through hell. she has back problems and torn ACL from years ago , she competed in 90s but acl was unrelated. she has pain daily and does not medicate. she gardens as a hobby, this will help

Reactions: Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity