over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Momma Hutch @ the Border States

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Momma Hutch placed 3rd out of 11 girls in the figure B class...I am very very excited for her, it was the highlight of my night...Her first top 5 finish...She will be in the Western Regionals here in PHX and then the Excalibur with me a week later...

Attachments

• border.states.tauna22.jpg
    border.states.tauna22.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 516
ppp

Attachments

• border.states.tauna3.jpg
    border.states.tauna3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 519
ttt

Attachments

• border.states.tauna5.jpg
    border.states.tauna5.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 517

Attachments

• border.states.tauna4.jpg
    border.states.tauna4.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 521
one of us...

Attachments

• PA171826.JPG
    PA171826.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 513
Our long time friend JR made the trip with us...This guy is hilarious and really helped to keep things loose and fun during the last days of prep...He's trying to look super Gq here...lol

Attachments

• PA171828.JPG
    PA171828.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 505
Our long time friend JR made the trip with us...This guy is hilarious and really helped to keep things loose and fun during the last days of prep...He's trying to look super Gq here...lol

Well, how could he NOT look GQ in that shirt. ;)

MommaHutch has made some great improvements! ::ction-sm
Looking forward to seeing more of her!

She looked great and could have easily won in that big class... Actually should have... I was pulling for you both to take firsts and get some pics on stage together ... Honestly... Momma looked good and Im glad to see her competing often and very consistantly improving :)
on a side note.. I have seen her compete many times and always a good sport, smiling and having fun..not winning doesnt seem to ruin her day like it does many... including me..

You both look GREAT! Momma Hutch is a beautiful lady, with a great physique.

Best regards,

Mike aka Lycan

Momma Hutch looks beatiful.....and has vastly improved. For a lady raising a family, going to school and putting up with that Hutch guy....I think she's got her hands full, and still managed to do an awesome job!

Side Note: Alright......now Im confused. You look like a totally different bodybuilding in those two pics posted above than you did on stage. Your full, sepreated and certainly dont look flat.:confused:

Last edited:
one of us...
thats a great pic right there! congrats to momma hutch she looked freakin great. YOUR a lucky man hutch ;) beautiful wife, beautiful children, your blessed bro!

She looked great and could have easily won in that big class... Actually should have... I was pulling for you both to take firsts and get some pics on stage together ... Honestly... Momma looked good and Im glad to see her competing often and very consistantly improving :)
on a side note.. I have seen her compete many times and always a good sport, smiling and having fun..not winning doesnt seem to ruin her day like it does many... including me..

X2 on both accounts.

I was looking at these pics and then referenced back to your stage pics and there is a very noticeable difference in your fullness and separation...maybe lighting has something to do with it?

Momma Hutch looks beatiful.....and has vastly improved. For a lady raising a family, going to school and putting up with that Hutch guy....I think she's got her hands full, and still managed to do an awesome job!

Side Note: Alright......now Im confused. You look like a totally different bodybuilding in those two pics posted above than you did on stage. Your full, sepreated and certainly dont look flat.:confused:

I didnt even look at these pics til last night and i was thinking the same thing...I also looked at pics of other competitors everyone seemed to look worse onstage than how i remember seeing them...:confused::confused:

I texted you after prejudging telling you that i was getting alot of random people and judges coming to me and telling me how good I looked and all that then i go see the pics and i was like, hmmmm what the hell!!!...So maybe it was a bit of a lighting issue...Im totally mind fucked now...LOL

Last edited:
I didnt even look at these pics til last night and i was thinking the same thing...I also looked at pics of other competitors everyone seemed to look worse onstage than how i remember seeing them...:confused::confused:

Well damn!!!!!!

Guess Im going to have to fly my ass out there....lol. Well, i wish i could.

Congrat's to both you and Momma. She has definelty put her time in at the gym. Way to go.

As for you ...... not sure how many sweets you had :p when that shot was taken, but night and day difference from the MD pix .... DO THAT AGAIN WHATEVER IT WAS!

Congrat's to both you and Momma. She has definelty put her time in at the gym. Way to go.

As for you ...... not sure how many sweets you had :p when that shot was taken, but night and day difference from the MD pix .... DO THAT AGAIN WHATEVER IT WAS!

Thanks Hott!...That was about 30 minutes after the Overall and I hadnt had anything...wierd...

Thanks Hott!...That was about 30 minutes after the Overall and I hadnt had anything...wierd...

WHAT:confused::confused::confused:

OK... That is just crazy! I know you and Main will figure it out. Best of luck!

Damn bro - you two must turn a few heads when you walk in a room - even with your clothes on! LOL Props to you both!

She made good improvements from the last show I saw her at. Keep making those improvements and she will be first. Great job!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws