over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Money better spent on Primo or Gh?

MoonUnit

Newbies
I’ll keep it short and sweet.. for a small blast would you rather run 4-600mg of primo with trt or 4iu of gh and possibly bump the test up to 300-400mg?

I’ve never been over 2iu of generic gh and not for more than a few months so I’m not sure what I’d get out of 4iu.

My original plan for this blast was 600-800mg of primo with hgh but due to Covid, we’re having some financial issues and I just can’t afford to use both.

I know my blast is a joke compared to what a lot of you guys run but I like to keep things low and simple. I don’t compete, I just like to be healthy and look good naked year round at 190-200lbs.

You will look good on primo and trt cycle 4-600 mg primo you will notice changes by week 3 unless it is bunk or you're doing something stronger right now.... gh and trt you're not really going to notice that much of a change... don't get me wrong, i love gh and it has its place, but if you're goal is to stay eye catching and that's all you got to work with....

IMHO, Gh on short cycles helps you keep the gains after.

gh

Another vote for GH from me...

Love the look GH gives and like others said; the fact you can eat more and not get fat is priceless... Even coming back to TRT but keeping GH, yea you might lose some size/weight, but the look is still there. That “pop”, the vascularity, the leanness...

You're not gonna get shit from gh unless you run It for awhile.
If it's cheap generic go for it. But don't waste money to "not get fat while bulking"

You're not gonna get shit from gh unless you run It for awhile.
If it's cheap generic go for it. But don't waste money to "not get fat while bulking"

Wont get shit from GH unless run for a while in what sense? I’m not sure what GH you’ve run but when I ran it, within a few weeks I was leaner and more vascular with fuller muscles with zero change in diet or training... It didn’t take months, I’m talking within 2-3 weeks I saw a noticeable difference in physique and people starting to commenting on it..

My vote goes to the GH because it will allow you to eat more without getting fat in the process which is so important in the grand scheme of things.
This right here ^^^^ Food is your anabolic. Eat more food, don't get fat as fuck, helping keep estrogen better controlled.

My forever offseason
1. Test
2.HGH
3. L-carnitine

For your goals as your only doing it for a short period of time and don't want to get much larger I would do the primo option.

Now if it was more of a long term plan I would pick the gh

Definitely GH , so much benefits! Primo gives me too less effect, no matter which dosage but 5IUs GH, booom and your shape, recovery speed, sleep, muscle volume and endurance gets better day by day!

if goal is muscle gain: Primo

if goal is fat loss/3d look: GH

test is way better than primo for muscle gain though... so is deca, etc.

so i would go with GH

surprised by the lopsided responses, primo should lean out a physique and burn fat too, last time I ran primo I started without abs, by week 8 I was pretty shredded and the look was nice. All my lifts were up, I felt good and energetic , nice muscle hardness and descent performance gains.

On GH I do notice my skin is nice ,muscles get full vascular, and keeps fat low , but with only gh I don't think one can get the performance gains or hardness like from AAS.

Wow, that’s a lot of votes for gh. I was expecting more of a divide.

Guess I should have been a little more clear, I’ve been on generic gh (one of the top brands) for almost a month now at 2iu and have enough for about another month. Haven’t noticed much from it other than maybe some fullness and lethargy. This was leftover from a previous run. So I should be able to jump to 4iu fairly quickly if that’s the route I go.

The obvious thing for me to do would be just take a larger dose of testosterone but I am extremely estrogen sensitive and hate taking AI’s and SERMS. I want something easy to manage.

I guess I’ll just get more gh and ride it out. Thanks guys

Wow, that’s a lot of votes for gh. I was expecting more of a divide.

Guess I should have been a little more clear, I’ve been on generic gh (one of the top brands) for almost a month now at 2iu and have enough for about another month. Haven’t noticed much from it other than maybe some fullness and lethargy. This was leftover from a previous run. So I should be able to jump to 4iu fairly quickly if that’s the route I go.

The obvious thing for me to do would be just take a larger dose of testosterone but I am extremely estrogen sensitive and hate taking AI’s and SERMS. I want something easy to manage.

I guess I’ll just get more gh and ride it out. Thanks guys
superdrol- cheaper than both and visible changes in a short time. Just get some TUDCA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131