over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Money better spent on Primo or Gh?

You act like you gained actual muscle tissue from it.
You gained water in your muscles.

Well to be fair neither you or the OP specified on wanting actual muscle tissue gain..

My goals aren’t about gaining as much muscle as possible. They’re to look amazing/lean/athletic while doing functional fitness and MMA/BJJ etc..

GH definitely makes a person look far better all around.. So if OP is doing this for vanity reasons, with performance upgrades in certain areas, then GH is where it’s at..

Also, I’d argue that GH in combination with things that add muscle tissue easier like Testosterone etc can do nothing but benefit that aspect..

5-10mg (real SD) is enough to have gains.
10mg is my spot.

I used 30mg inj Sdrol home made plus others aas and at week 4 was so lethargic when out of the gym that i would sleep all day. Maybe used alone with 300 test, at 30mg is fine.

I like Primo because almost doesn't touch my HDL even at 1g ew but in the long run HGH will be better for sure, it's another pat
This right here ^^^^ Food is your anabolic. Eat more food, don't get fat as fuck, helping keep estrogen better controlled.

My forever offseason
1. Test
2.HGH
3. L-carnitine

Except for the point 3) every 250lbs+ guy that i spoke with told me the same....
But damn i don't like how i look on test only.... Test and Tren is always goodlooking.
In the end as bodybuilders aren't we supposed to look like one all year long not just when cutting?

5-10mg (real SD) is enough to have gains.
10mg is my spot.

Many have reported good gains on 10mg, but I've always wondered about using just 5mg. Have you ran 5mg with good results?

In the end as bodybuilders aren't we supposed to look like one all year long not just when cutting?
Nah bro. I look like shit half the year lol

Granted my shit still gets jaw drops when you go to the lake with mainstream friends and pull your shirt off but still, sloppy AF for bodybuilding standards.

I like to TRAIN HARD and I've never figured out a way to do so without overfeeding myself and looking sloppy. Probably shitty genetics but what you gonna do? :)

Nah bro. I look like shit half the year lol

Granted my shit still gets jaw drops when you go to the lake with mainstream friends and pull your shirt off but still, sloppy AF for bodybuilding standards.

I like to TRAIN HARD and I've never figured out a way to do so without overfeeding myself and looking sloppy. Probably shitty genetics but what you gonna do? :)

How clean do you eat?

How clean do you eat?
Not terribly good. A lot of beef and rice. A lot of carbs in general, about 600g a day and 75g fat a day probably only 200g protein max though. I work manual labor though and am constantly hungry.

Primo was cool, made me look good but definitely nothing crazy....made me bald a lot worse though that part sure sucked.

I have nothing negative to say about GH and my body didn't truly transform and find a new base until I started using it a few years into AAS use, totally anecdotal but hey it happened for me. A lot of my nice Hugo Boss and Armani shirts and suits won't go over my chest and shoulders anymore not even close and I gave them away, it was a direct correlation with starting GH. Looking at pictures of myself from a few years ago before using GH makes me want to say "hey little guy" haha....

I had real Primo amps in the early 90s and they were good, but IME not worthy of their current legendary status.
Most of you guys know my opinion on this already, but any drug that needs to be run super high isn't a good choice in my opinion.

Good GH however....I ran my first GH (generics) 10+ years ago for about 6 weeks. Transformed my body permanently. That said, I don't use it much any more because I like one pin a week, and additional GH cycles now just fill me out a bit and remove some fat, but nothing really worth more frequent usage for me. MAYBE once a year for 6-8 weeks here-after.

Many have reported good gains on 10mg, but I've always wondered about using just 5mg. Have you ran 5mg with good results?
Yes good gain fast, i start 5mg 2 weeks, 10mg 2 weeks

Yes good gain fast, i start 5mg 2 weeks, 10mg 2 weeks

Awesome to hear that. What kind of gains do you see on the 5mg you run for 2 weeks? Is this the oral or injectable version?

If I were having financial issues, drugs would be the least of my concerns. Just saying

GH. 4/day
Sosrenon: 250-500/week

By far. No doubt. And I see and feel a difference in 2 weeks. Primo is great BUT more costly than GH in the long run and not as effective IMO

The higher the dose whether from 1 or more drugs the lower the return at a certain point. And if primo was being added in then, then results would be less spectacular.

I’d say primo. No less than 400 mg of legit primo with good quality food, training, and sleep for the win. If it’s legit primo, you will look great unless you eat dog shit or don’t train hard.

If money is not an issue and assuming you have access to legit pharmacy grade gh then I’d go with gh.

I would say primo for me personally. I get lethargy and daytime sleepiness when I go over 2 IU/day GH. I haven't found a way to take more without needing a nap the next day, which isn't optimal for someone with a career.

Primo raws aren't expensive, though. Generic GH isn't expensive either. I'd say go with both if you don't get side effects.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws