over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Money better spent on Primo or Gh?

I used 30mg inj Sdrol home made plus others aas and at week 4 was so lethargic when out of the gym that i would sleep all day. Maybe used alone with 300 test, at 30mg is fine.

I like Primo because almost doesn't touch my HDL even at 1g ew but in the long run HGH will be better for sure, it's another pat

Except for the point 3) every 250lbs+ guy that i spoke with told me the same....
But damn i don't like how i look on test only.... Test and Tren is always goodlooking.
In the end as bodybuilders aren't we supposed to look like one all year long not just when cutting?
In the era of instagram this seems to be more important to many than actually improving one's physique in any drastic way. Not saying this is the case for you personally.

If I were having financial issues, drugs would be the least of my concerns. Just saying
I agree to an extent. Missing the rent/mortgage payment to buy gear is a no go of course. There is something to be said for still keeping a little bit of what you want/enjoy in your life, a little bit of normal if you will, when many things around you are shit at the moment. I will say again I am not advocating buying GH in place of school supplies for one's child but if you choose to trim some financial fat somewhere else to keep a little PED action going when the budget is a little down I see no major issue.

Hate to be "that guy" but here goes :)
What about a very moderate amount of both?
2 to 2.5iu of gh in the morning and TRT level test dose with matching 200-300mg primo? Personal favorite! SLOW moderate leaning and hardening over many months. Perfect.

Hate to be "that guy" but here goes :)
What about a very moderate amount of both?
2 to 2.5iu of gh in the morning and TRT level test dose with matching 200-300mg primo? Personal favorite! SLOW moderate leaning and hardening over many months. Perfect.
Assuming everything is high quality it’s a good plan. Like you said the gains will be slow.

Eat food and the correct lifting program.
HGH 💯 but I find it starts really kicking in around 2 months. Primo is the best and feel amazing on it. I would say primo in a short run and if your doing this for 3-6 months then GH.

Great read!!

Primo was cool, made me look good but definitely nothing crazy....made me bald a lot worse though that part sure sucked.

I have nothing negative to say about GH and my body didn't truly transform and find a new base until I started using it a few years into AAS use, totally anecdotal but hey it happened for me. A lot of my nice Hugo Boss and Armani shirts and suits won't go over my chest and shoulders anymore not even close and I gave them away, it was a direct correlation with starting GH. Looking at pictures of myself from a few years ago before using GH makes me want to say "hey little guy" haha....

What dosage were you running? Interesting post for me, kind of has me wondering why I’m not on gh lol

What dosage were you running? Interesting post for me, kind of has me wondering why I’m not on gh lol

4iu a day, the thing about GH is that is has negligible side effects at a reasonable does compared to most AAS so why not use it?

I know nothing about HGH. For those of you who do, what is your opinion on this article (essentially another guys opinion)

I know nothing about HGH. For those of you who do, what is your opinion on this article (essentially another guys opinion)
TC Luoma is full of crap. Flat out.

Lol @ all the people recommending the most toxic drug " superdrol" while the biggest motherfuckers in this thread all recommend GH. Hmmmmm what should YOU choose????????

Cmon dude. Is this a serious question?
Yes it’s a very serious done. I’ve read things like this right on this forum, so don’t act like my question is stupid. It sets a bad precedent for people looking to ask future questions. At a high dose of test is confusing if primo would be noticeable and yes I have noticed it mess up my libido, maybe because I’m so use to high test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131