over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MontainDog - Another Great Article

I have to say, reading these last two MountainDog training articles (legs and back) have greatly affected my training philosophy in an awesome way. Just wanted to post in this thread with a big THANK YOU to John Meadows, who is one of the most admirable men in this community. You a role model for me, sir.

Justin

My legs have hurt like hell for the last couple of weeks thanks to John. I feel bad for what's about to happen to my poor back. :p

love the articles.. keep em coming.. the t bar one arm rows i actually saw vince taylor do training before a guest posing spot back in '96 or so.. but ill let ya have the dead stop db rows..;):D

Great article as always. The one arm t-bar rows are one of my favorite exercises.

I did the pulldowns with stretch assistance tonight... Makes pulldowns alot tougher...

love the articles.. keep em coming.. the t bar one arm rows i actually saw vince taylor do training before a guest posing spot back in '96 or so.. but ill let ya have the dead stop db rows..;):D

haha..now you have to help me rename the dumbell rows then!!!!

JM

Great read. I always enjoy reading John's articles.

John, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience. I will be trying the back workout today and I can't wait. I'm ready to go now! :headbang:

Great article, thanks John. If any of you have been thinking of hiring John, just do it you wont regret it!

I recently purchased a 12 week training routine from John's web site and am anxiously awaiting delivery! But today, I tried the stop/pause DB rows and the BB Shrugs with the 3 sec. contraction, and what a difference! This is exactly the kind of change in muscle stimulation I need. Looking forward to bring up my back and legs for next season. Great stuff, John! :)

very good article.

would love an article on chest and biceps!

Keep us updated. This is my two lagging body parts as well.

I definitely will update! I am still awaiting the routine, so John, if you are reading this, once you complete my routine, please send it to me at your earliest convenience! :D

After trying the DB pause/stop rows and BB shrugs described in the Back Article, today my rhomboids, traps, and rear delts have a deep, achy soreness that I have haven't felt in quite some time. I have a feeling once I really get into John's routine, I'll break some physique plateaus I've been carrying for a while.

Can't wait what he has in store for me!

I completed my first two workouts on the 12 week mountaindog routine. John is sending me a new workout each week. I did legs yesterday and back today. Still getting accustomed to the new exercises and what weights to use to properly hit the rep ranges specified, but even though I dropped my normal poundages on what I usually do for legs, my DOMS today is WONDERFUL! And after today's back workout, my lats and traps are destroyed. This is exactly the type of new stimulus I was searching for. It's a little more volume than I am used to, but I'm going to follow this to a T. I didn't hear back from John on whether I can sub another movement for a leg exercise I cannot do, but I think I will keep it in. Arms follow Chest and Delts day, so I am unsure if I should take a day off after Chest before doing arms. Might have to. Can't wait for my second weeks training with Phase I!!

After just one week with John Meadow's training routine, I have been sore in places never before felt. I have trained for 30 years, and have competed for 25. I am a natural body builder (never done pro hormones, AAS, etc) and at first I was apprehensive about the volume, but since I do not believe in overtraining (myth IMO if nutrition, rest, periodization is used) people have already noticed some different things going on with my physique. And this is only after ONE WEEK.

If anybody is sitting on the fence about ordering a training program from John, I highly would recommend that you do so. You will get something completely unique and the amount of pain and joy you'll feel at the same time will be amazing. Maybe I should start a journal, not quite sure. Can't wait to hit the gym again on Monday with week #2 :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131