over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moral issues with letting your woman take anavar

the female section on any anabolics board is where the true lunatics reside. always worth checking out for some chuckles. no offense :)

You want to know the safest way (from a side effect standpoint) for a woman to use AAS?

Some people may think the following recommendation is odd--at first--but it is safer than even Anavar.

SUPER LOW-DOSE Superdrol...as in 2-3 mg/day.

What many people don't realize is that Superdrol is a very weak androgen--on par with Var. It's androgenic rating is only 20, which is the same as Var. Furthermore, it's androgenic potency in tissues like the hair and vocal chords is extremely low--at LEAST as mild as Var.

I have seen this firsthand in MANY women. In fact, I have now witnessed (worked with) at least a dozen women who experienced unwanted side effects (mostly hair loss) from 10 mg of Var daily, but they experienced ZERO side effects from SD at 3 mg of SD daily...while making substantially BETTER GAINS!!!

I am absolutely 100% convinced that very low-dose SD (2-3 mg) is the very best drug a women can take if she wants to minimize side effects while maximizing muscular gains, as 3 mg of SD will cause substantially better gains than 10 mg Var, while providing significantly less androgenic impact in the areas that matter most to a woman.

Furthermore, at only 2-3 mg once per day, side effects like lethargy are basically non-existent...and any impact on liver enzymes is negligible.

The fact that SD makes the body harder and drier makes it even more desirable. Most women notice a greater hardening and drying effect on 3 mg SD than 10 mg Var.

There is no other steroid in production today which provides such a positive of androgenic side effects to muscle growth in women.

Guys...for any of you out there who are considering having your wife/girlfriend use AAS, please go this route (make sure the SD is good beforehand). When you do, you will see her make tremendous gains with virtually no side effects.

Var is still a good drug for women, but don't stick with old, outdated methods just because that's what people have been doing for the last 40 years. Things change....and I can personally guarantee you that this is the safer (and more effective) method. If you want to be extra careful, start her at just 2 mg/day. That may not seem like much, but believe me...in a woman who has never used AAS before (or if she has only used low doses of Var, etc), it will work VERY well. SD is a MUCH more powerful muscle builder than Var, so you don't need nearly as much. Because you can use much lower doses compared to Var (while making equal or better gains), this means androgenic side effects will be reduced.

Anyone who tries to tell you that 2-3 mg of SD is more risky than 10 mg of Var is UNEDUCATED...period. I have been making this recommendation for at least 5 years now...and every time someone takes my advice on the matter they end up thanking me...because they always come back and say "my wife gained 10 pounds of muscle in a few months with zero side effects. She changed every single week".

Most women can gain all the muscle they will ever want (8-15 pounds) with just a few cycles of low-dose SD...and maintain nearly all of it...without a single side effect to complain about. Of course, their strength won't be quite as good once they go off...and they won't be quite as hard or dry...but they will keep the large majority of their muscle fiber gains...because they never needed to use large doses to make those gains. Their natural body chemistry is usually sufficient for maintenance, even with their naturally low test production. The only side effects I have ever heard about was MAYBE an extra zit or two, but even then they were unsure because it was so minor and occasional skin blemishes happen to everyone.

awesome post

Beyond the science , dangers , and long term effects,

What are your guys own opinion on letting your significant other take androgens?

My female is a competitor , and both of our careers are effected by our physiques. She's begged me to let her take a small anavar cycle (10mgs a day or less) . I'm hesitant to let her, but who am I to tell her not too as long as she's informed on any all all information around the pros/cons.

What are some of your guys opinions?

IMHO if it's not compounded for you through a doctors prescription I wouldn't give my girl friend, female clients, etc any androgens. Example: When it comes to us guys messing around with online pharma sources or UGL the repercussions to taking var and really having it be winstrol mixed with dbol won't be no where as severe as it would be for a woman. I had Anavar compounded for me through a doc prescriptionand it costed me $750 for 60 tabs. Each pill was 5mg and I have to say that it packed a very powerful punch.

See I heard heard this before and researched it and it's def true...My buddies wife runs sdrol at 3mg day and looks great... Also 100mg EQ...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yes, I was the first one to recommend this (it was probably 7 years ago, actually) and since then I have seen a lot of people repeat this on various boards. Regardless, I am just happy to see women making the gains they want and improving their physique without any damage to their femininity.

Yes, I was the first one to recommend this (it was probably 7 years ago, actually) and since then I have seen a lot of people repeat this on various boards. Regardless, I am just happy to see women making the gains they want and improving their physique without any damage to their femininity.

at such a low dose..can it be run 'indefinitely'?

at such a low dose..can it be run 'indefinitely'?

I wouldn't because it is still methylated, which means it will adversely affect lipids. Not as much as normal doses, but it will still have a pretty significant impact.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131