over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moral issues with letting your woman take anavar

Airhonn

Registered
Beyond the science , dangers , and long term effects,

What are your guys own opinion on letting your significant other take androgens?

My female is a competitor , and both of our careers are effected by our physiques. She's begged me to let her take a small anavar cycle (10mgs a day or less) . I'm hesitant to let her, but who am I to tell her not too as long as she's informed on any all all information around the pros/cons.

What are some of your guys opinions?

It's an adult decision to make. Can't really make it for anyone. Just make sure to have all your ducks in row before jumping on board, same advice we'd give to males

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Depends on her goals and what type of physique she wants if she is fully aware of the risk and educated on how too minimize them and it is totally her choice its fine but if she is coerced by a boyfriend and doesn't understand the ramification of what she is doing then no

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

sounds like 'your female' has issues that go beyond anavar if she feels that she needs your permission to, as an adult, make a decision.

but that's neither here nor there.

if she's fully apprised of the risks (including the risk of getting a different drug insntead of anavar), I see no issues with 'letting' her use gear.

She's a smart girl,

Her diet is on point and her training is much more intense then mine is haha.

I guess I just don't want to be the guy who influenced her through my own use

sounds like 'your female' has issues that go beyond anavar if she feels that she needs your permission to, as an adult, make a decision.

if she's fully apprised of the risks (including the risk of getting a different drug insntead of anavar), I see no issues with 'letting' her use gear.

Haha I don't think it's as much permission type of thing as asking for me to help her. She doesn't have to ask for permission but we are a team and she would want me involved

Haha I don't think it's as much permission type of thing as asking for me to help her. She doesn't have to ask for permission but we are a team and she would want me involved

fair enough. I think the real risk is paying for anavar....and getting something else.

could be tbol, dbol, drol, winstrol... etc..

it's unfortunate that virilization has such a permanent effect.

If you do start as low as possible. 2- 2.5mgs is plenty. Dont fool your self there will be sides.

Ak

fair enough. I think the real risk is paying for anavar....and getting something else.

could be tbol, dbol, drol, winstrol... etc..

it's unfortunate that virilization has such a permanent effect.

True that. Thanks for your input brother

:yeahthat:
Moral issues???? Hahaha :rolleyes:

Well, I can tell you are not married or had a happy one. Marriage is 50 / 50. So all decisions should be laid out on the table for both to talk about. Nothing to do with permission, it is called respect. ;)

Well, I can tell you are not married or had a happy one. Marriage is 50 / 50. So all decisions should be laid out on the table for both to talk about. Nothing to do with permission, it is called respect. ;)

indeed, but I didn't get the impression that OP is married to 'his female'.

while I do agree that BIG decisions must have mutual agreement, there should be a degree of autonomy permitted for both parties.

the idea of "begging" just sounds wrong to me, but OP clarified what he meant by that.

but as you said, im not married. so take my perspective with a grain of salt :cool:

indeed, but I didn't get the impression that OP is married to 'his female'.

while I do agree that BIG decisions must have mutual agreement, there should be a degree of autonomy permitted for both parties.

the idea of "begging" just sounds wrong to me, but OP clarified what he meant by that.

but as you said, im not married. so take my perspective with a grain of salt :cool:

When I had girlfriends tell me they didn't like me taking AAS I said, "Tough shit! 💩". But that most likely explains why I'm single. Haha 😂
I guess you do have to work out what's best for the marriage to last so I understand.

The only thing that would concern me is every girl I've met that takes gear says they'll only take anavar, but they all progress on to harder AAS. They're human like us and want to progress fast, especially when they see us taking all the fun goodies. 👹

Yeah buy a roid test and test anything you get. Especially anavar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yeah I here ya Juan on progression of what she's takes, which is why I'm glad she's asking me and not diving in from one of her shitty bikini freinds who take all kinds of crap!

I don't see the big deal personally, she does everything right, she trains hard eats properly and from the sounds of it is probably pretty close to her natty potential if she's competing and she makes bank off her physique, most guys don't start with nearly all their ducks in a row like that. She's asked for your help and advice, that is somebody who has gone about it the right way and is ready to take the next step. Get her some pharma var so she doesn't mess herself up, it's not cheap I know but for the peace of mind it's worth it especially for a female.

Yeah buy a roid test and test anything you get. Especially anavar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Would you suggest I get the told kit and test a sample in all the oral versions to see what's in it?

My female is a competitor , and both of our careers are effected by our physiques?

Career implies something that makes you (her) money. Is that the case or is it really furthering your hobby and feeding ego? Either is OK. Not trying to beat anybody with a stick, BUT would you be ok if her voice got deeper forever to feed into a goal that is really just judgement of strangers? It happened to a girl I know and she sounds almost like Selma from the Simpsons... Never going back, vocal cords are permanently thickened. Or any other more serious side effects that are rare with real var, common if its not var.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131