over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Adventures at "The Beach Pad" Let the good times roll

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well as some of you know I live a very simple existance, with my 2 German Shepherds, in a small beach pad, 2 blocks from the ocean, in South Jacksonville Beach. I have my daily routines and in many ways I enjoy life more then ever nowadays. I am very comfortable here and I feel protected and safe.

There are a few people who have an open invite to visit me at "TBP" (a somewhat annoying accronym for "The Beach Pad") I figure these people's intention is not to interfere or intrude in my life but more to appreciate TBP for what it is. Those people have earned the invite to show up anytime, slip right into the lifestyle, and stay as long as it takes for them to get there head together. My house is there house if you will.

That being said one of the people that are on the list is my good friend Nancy Tremblay. Nancy just competed last weekend in the North America, taking 2nd in the C class. The week prior to that she was shooting a series of DVDs for Cathe Friedrich. Right after the North America she did some work for QVC. Her schedule is usually slammed and quite frankly she lives a very stressful, busy life. I saw her at the North America and when we parted ways last Sunday I said "stay in touch and if you need to get away just come on" Well early in the week she called and said "Tony do you have plans for the weekend, I am tired, stressed, everything can I come visit and get away for awhile?" offcourse I said yes and she said she would try to get over by Friday late morning early afternoon.

Friday morning she calls and says "I am super busy but I still need to get away I will be there by 1 but I can only stay a couple hours and then I got to go." I told her she is welcome to stay for 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, hell 2 years I really don't care as long as my balance is not affected. She warns me that she has put on about 15LBS of water since her show a few days ago, some of her spray tan is still on, she hasn't payed much attention to her hair, and hell she hasn't even shaved her legs and she doesn't care she just wants to get away for awhile. I warn her once again that I don't live in the lap of luxery, this will never be mistaken for Malibu, and I don't even have a dish washer or washer and dryer. She replies "perfect"

She arrives about 1, I walk outside to see if she needs help carrying anthing. She is like smiling and almost laughing, so offcourse I am like "what the hell is so funny" she is like "this is perfect just as you described it" I thought that was pretty cool. I know when I first moved in here Marilyn asked me "this is only for a short time right? "I mean you are not really going to live here that long right?" So maybe I was a little gun shy of what Nancy would of thought as I don't get many visitors. So Nancy comes inside puts her stuff up and get aquainted with my dogs. They seem to like her right off the bat and she likes them so we are off to a pretty good start. I walk her down to the beach to show her the beach and walk a little and unwind. I tell her I trained all of my clients for the day already but I have a pretty busy schedule. She is welcome to come along, stay here, whatever she wants to do. I also explain to her that there are rules and structure but down here that are not really in effect. Down here you do whatever you want. She said she would like to come along so I pointed to my Jeep and explained to her that this is how I roll, no air conditioned fancy set of wheels, just your basic 1985 Jeep CJ7. She was like "cool" so I fipped her the keys and said lets go.

Nancy is a French Canadian, originally from Quebec City, Quebec. I was a little worried about her skin tone..............ahh okay I was trying to be politically correct. I was damn scared that her white skin was going to burst into flames riding around in my Jeep or she was going to contract skin cancer sitting in my driveway......She did okay and by days end I actually felt a little bit sunburned on my face and she had some good color.​
pm5.JPG

pm6.JPG

pm7.JPG

pm8.JPG

pm9.JPG

To be continued............

She is like smiling and almost laughing, so offcourse I am like "what the hell is so funny" she is like "this is perfect just as you described it" I thought that was pretty cool. I know when I first moved in here Marilyn asked me "this is only for a short time right? "I mean you are not really going to live here that long right?" So maybe I was a little gun shy of what Nancy would of thought

:D ;)

Top of the list

JC it is great down here my friend you would love it. You are for sure on the list of people that have the open invite. Offcourse I would have to make a few changes to accomodate all the girls you would have hanging around here.

Just so you know at the North America when Nancy and Meredith were talking the topic of ProMuscle came up. Nancy mentioned to Meredith about the "French guy on there" for the next 5-10 minutes you were the topic of discussion my friend.:)

Awesome thread again. Thank you for taking the time to post because I know it takes a lot of time to do. Can't wait to see more pictures :headbang:

You had one good looking lady driving ::ction-sm

The 3rd Street Diner

Before we went anywhere I had to take Nancy over to the 3rd Street Diner. The 3rd Street Diner is right across the street from where I live. It is owned by a rough, tough as nails Greek named Georgios. The food is great, it is filled with local regulars who know each other by name. When Georgios is not working he sits at table #1. He usually sits there with a few other Greeks that hang in the restaraunt as well, just seperate from the regular patrons. If you are a regular at the Diner you know not to go near table #1 unless you are asked. No one else sits at table #1 ever.

When I first moved here I went over and introduced myself to Georgios. He asked where in Greece my family was from, when I told him Kalamata he got all excited and said he was from the same region, then he said you know the way you look and are built are you an Eliopulos? From that point on we have been the best of friends. He really has been like a father figure to me helping me get through these times with wisdom and other forms of support. He is enamored with the whole bodybuildng thing as he feels that along with fighting in a cage is the ultimate compliment to being a Spartan as he says.

He has my one of my pictures hanging on the wall and I am told that he shows anyone and everyone that comes in the picture and what I signed to him. The guys is really good to me and no matter how I try my money is never any good there. Not only that but he told me to give him a list of all foods I eat for contest prep and he will make sure that I can get all my meals over there. Hell of a guy and a great friend.

So offcourse if I didn't bring Nancy over there I new he would be disapointed. If I don't come over to the diner for a day or 2 he will send someone over or he will come over himself to check on me. If I leave late at night to go somewhere he will ask "Tony where you go late like that" so I am sure he knew I had a visitor, a female one at that. If I didn't bring her over I knew he would be disapointed and one doesn't want to disapoint George, besides I wanted to show Nancy how I live my life, George and hanging out at the Diner was a big part of my life.

So I brought Nancy in and offcourse George was at table #1 with a few Greeks. I introduced George to Nancy. So he tells me in Greek this is the girl you went to see in Cleveland right? Well I see why she even has a better Coulos (butt) in person then the pictures. I kind of nodded a little embarrassed I turned to Nancy and said yes George was just saying that he wanted to congratulate you on your placing at the North America in Cleveland. So George says to Nancy "Tony he lika you, you know leave you stay here now." So Nancy says "yes I like to visit him" and George says "no visit, you live here now. He lika you, it good fora him for you to be here, he is a Greek God you know, from Sparta" at this point I am trying to crawl under one of the booths or the counter. So to change the subject I said well lets take a quick picture. After words George was like okay, sit down lets eat. I said George next time we have to go. When we got in the parking lot Nancy was like "man that guy is pretty persuasive."

Love you George

pm10.JPG

pm11.JPG

Tony Thanks for opening up your life to us.. Great meeting Take or Leave it Real people.. In this Mostly Fake World We live and work it.. It's very refreshing.. You two are Like Forrest and Jenny.. Peas and Carrots!

Looking forward to more post and pics....

You my Boy Blue!

JR

Great thead T..I am happy things keep getting better for you!

JC it is great down here my friend you would love it. You are for sure on the list of people that have the open invite. Offcourse I would have to make a few changes to accomodate all the girls you would have hanging around here.

LMAO!!! :D American girls love my accent... :love:

Just so you know at the North America when Nancy and Meredith were talking the topic of ProMuscle came up. Nancy mentioned to Meredith about the "French guy on there" for the next 5-10 minutes you were the topic of discussion my friend.:)

And what was the outcome?!?! :eek: I hope Meredith insisted on how sexy, bright, nice and classy I am... lol :eek: :D ;)

You seem to love your new life, Tony... that makes me happy. :)

I have always enjoy reading your threads and get a laugh out of it. Love your sense of humour. Glad to hear that life is going well for you. I got a feeling that Nancy got the hots for you. hehe! Oh man, I love greek food especially spanakopita! Does the Greek owner make it there? Love your jeep but I think it's a chick magnet :love:
I feel like going over there and stay with you for not 2 hours but 2 years hehe! Just kidding bro!

:D;)

Awesome thread again. Thank you for taking the time to post because I know it takes a lot of time to do. Can't wait to see more pictures :headbang:

You had one good looking lady driving ::ction-sm

Thank you, yes she is a stunner.

Great pics Tony! I bet George makes one hell of a Gyro too :)

He does as well as other things. The way the diner is set up is pretty good. The Diner for the most part is set up New York style, opens at 6am closes at 2am. You can get breakfast anytime and he's got great diner food. But he also has Greek Food last page of the menu. So first and foremost it's a diner but you can also get the best Greek food in town if thats what you want.

I am actually considering getting out of bodybuilding, modeling, personal training all the stuff and going in the restaurant business with George. He owns a few other restaurants and businesses. He and his guys want to open a strip club as well. If we go in that direction I told him to open the check book and get Iabadman here whatever it takes.

Tony Thanks for opening up your life to us.. Great meeting Take or Leave it Real people.. In this Mostly Fake World We live and work it.. It's very refreshing.. You two are Like Forrest and Jenny.. Peas and Carrots!

Looking forward to more post and pics....

You my Boy Blue!

JR

Hey that is just me it is somewhat theraputic as well. I really have nothing to hide or be ashamed of and I don't mind discussing my faults. I have to say this is the first time I have ever been compared to Forrest Gump I hope Nancy isn't like walking on a ledge right now with Free Bird blasting in the background.

Great thead T..I am happy things keep getting better for you!

Thank you MTJ I know you are. I am learning that there really are no bad days they just have a different meanings, outcomes, and ramifications.

LMAO!!! :D American girls love my accent... :love:

Yes you would do really well here. You would have to hire me as a bodygaurd or maybe a wingman....lol

And what was the outcome?!?! :eek: I hope Meredith insisted on how sexy, bright, nice and classy I am... lol :eek: :D ;)

Well first Nancy wanted to know if that was really you in your signature. Then Nancy was demonstrating the proper pronunciation of your name. And yes Meredith had many nice, complimentary things to say about you.

You seem to love your new life, Tony... that makes me happy. :)

Thanks JC, you are a good friend.

I have always enjoy reading your threads and get a laugh out of it. Love your sense of humour. Glad to hear that life is going well for you. I got a feeling that Nancy got the hots for you. hehe! Oh man, I love greek food especially spanakopita! Does the Greek owner make it there? Love your jeep but I think it's a chick magnet :love:
I feel like going over there and stay with you for not 2 hours but 2 years hehe! Just kidding bro!

:D;)

Thanks Adam, everything is going great. As far as Nancy having the hots for me.......I wish but like I said she is way out of my league... we are just friends.

George can make it all including Desserts and if the Jeep is a chick magnet it hasn't worked for me in all the years I have had it.

Early morning

As I said I had a really busy schedule but Nancy was like no problem she wanted to come along. First we went by my Mom's house to pick up some cookies that my mom baked for me for a church bake sale. A girl friend of mine named Martina is very active in a church in town. She told me she was organizing a party and bake sale for a girl that has a brain tumor and they are trying to raise money to send her to Costa Rica. I told her that I would bake some cookies for the sale. I didn't realize though that all of my culinary equipment has been lost back in Orlando. So I asked my Mother to do some baking for me. At my mother's house I run into my brother who I haven't seen in awhile. We end up spending a few hours at my Mom's. My mother who is French spoke French with Nancy the whole time. My Mom and brother really like Nancy, my Mom was like "she is really pretty too." Before giving me the cookies my Mom instructed me to make sure and get the Cookie Box back as it is an antique. Nancy assured her she would get the box back.

We then bolted over to the church to deliver the cookies and some ice to my friend Martina who was running the bake sale. I was kind of in a hurry but Nancy was not as she talked with and entertained everyone including the girl with tumor and her Mom. At one time there was a group of about 20 hanging on every word Nancy was saying. When we finally left Nancy told Martina that we needed the box back since I forgot all about it.

At this point I asked Nancy if she needed to get back, she said she did but she was having such a good time she was going to blow off what she had going and if it was okay she wanted to stay. No problem so we went to the gym and trained. I don't have to tell you she trains balls to the wall, head sets in not much chit chat. After the gym I brought her with me to a dinner engagement I had with the owners of Yogaberry, a 7 franchise and counting establishment that specializing in Yogurt and Healthy eating. (more on that later) Dinner was great, not so much for Nancy as she is getting ready for Nationals she only had coffee. The Yogaberry people really liked her though and want to come to Nationals to see her act in person. All and all a really good day.

The next morning we awoke at dawn. I explained to Nancy that she hasn't lived until she walked on the beach at sunrise with the dogs. From the start Nancy really loved my dogs as well, I thought that was pretty cool as they are everything to me. They liked her as well. So here are some pics from the early morning walk on the beach.

Nancy said she would like to do a photo shoot with the girls, I think it would turn out great, but I am a little bias.​
PM1.JPG

We had the beach to ourselves​
PM2.JPG

I thought the ladies looked good together.​
PM3.JPG

Any one who is a friend of my dogs is a friend of mine.​
PM4.JPG

I got a feeling that Nancy got the hots for you. hehe!

:p

Thanks Adam, everything is going great. As far as Nancy having the hots for me.......I wish but like I said she is way out of my league... we are just friends.

And why would Nancy be out of your league??? Cause she's pretty?!?! So what? You're not too shabby yourself...

Sorry, my friend, but I don't see how stepping on a stage, might she be a national contender, would change her into some kind of unreachable goal... :confused:

C'mon Tony, she's just a girl... with what seems to be a kind soul at that... which means she probably doesn't think she's something special and is just looking to meet nice and interesting people such as yourself. :)

Now, if you don't want her, let me tell you she's in MY league... :D;)

And why would Nancy be out of your league??? Cause she's pretty?!?! So what? You're not too shabby yourself...

Sorry, my friend, but I don't see how stepping on a stage, might she be a national contender, would change her into some kind of unreachable goal... :confused:

C'mon Tony, she's just a girl... with what seems to be a kind soul at that... which means she probably doesn't think she's something special and is just looking to meet nice and interesting people such as yourself. :)

I agree JC. Tony I dont want you to think she is too good for you. She smiles alot and in my personal opinion she has a beautiful soul. There is something special about her. She is constantly knocking on your door mate.

Last edited:
The beach looks absolutely gorgeous, and so does Nancy! You are a good man Tony and we appreciate the stories and pics!

:D:p Awesome! Well said Phidias.......HAHAHA!

Thanks JC, you know I am still a little gun shy. I thought I was a decent handsome guy and then my self esteem took quite a blow as I was told I was no longer welcome or wanted. Will see what happens I know that I look forward to seeing her and talking to her and I always enjoy the time that we spend together. She made quite the impression on my mother as well.

:D:p Awesome! Well said Phidias.......HAHAHA!

Thanks RC

I agree JC. Tony I dont want you to think she is too good for you. She smiles alot and in my personal opinion she has a beautiful soul. There is something special about her. She is constantly knocking on your door mate.

Thanks you are right. She is very deep, complex, and knows a lot about many topics. She is also very artistic, designs a lot of artwork, and played the piano at a very high level. I am talking classical here not Louie Louie. We have a lot of things in common. On her last visit she brought me books on Quantam Physics, so aside from 3 straight top 5 National level finishes she is not your typical figure girl.

Hey Maybe you are on to something Adam, she called me this morning and asked about coming up again on Friday. So the thread will live on, I will keep it going and get better pics this time.

The beach looks absolutely gorgeous, and so does Nancy! You are a good man Tony and we appreciate the stories and pics!

The Beach was nice and yes Nancy is an absolute beauty. I have to catch myself because sometimes I find myself just staring at her.

Anthony

Thanks JC, you know I am still a little gun shy. I thought I was a decent handsome guy and then my self esteem took quite a blow as I was told I was no longer welcome or wanted. Will see what happens I know that I look forward to seeing her and talking to her and I always enjoy the time that we spend together. She made quite the impression on my mother as well.

Thanks RC

Thanks you are right. She is very deep, complex, and knows a lot about many topics. She is also very artistic, designs a lot of artwork, and played the piano at a very high level. I am talking classical here not Louie Louie. We have a lot of things in common. On her last visit she brought me books on Quantam Physics, so aside from 3 straight top 5 National level finishes she is not your typical figure girl.

Hey Maybe you are on to something Adam, she called me this morning and asked about coming up again on Friday. So the thread will live on, I will keep it going and get better pics this time.

The Beach was nice and yes Nancy is an absolute beauty. I have to catch myself because sometimes I find myself just staring at her.

I am REALLY HAPPY for you........:love:

great thread tony! so glad to see you enjoying life.

and nancy has fabulous "natural" beauty! :love:

O Yea and BTW.... pretty dogs, german shepards are so damn smart.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131